• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
"Marvel"
  • Darkwing Duck
  • Frozone
  • Darth Vader
  • Indiana Jones
  • Conan the Barbarian
  • Godzilla
"Capcom"
  • Lady Mamiya (Sweet Home)
  • Shantae
  • Jotaro Kujo
  • Professor Layton
  • Hannah Dundee (Cadillacs and Dinosaurs)
  • Barack Obama (Street Fighter Online: Mouse Generation)
Not bad ideas overall. Here are my ideas for possible guest characters if they were included in a future MvC game.

Marvel Guest Characters:
  • Luke Skywalker or Darth Vader.
  • Indiana Jones
  • Hiro & Baymax
Capcom Guest Characters:
  • Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters)
  • Sophitia Alexandria, Kilik or Nightmare (SoulCalibur)
  • Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy VII)

Anyways other than that, I've been watching further shows on Disney+ where I've been watching the second season of Agent Carter and on episode 6 of the Mandalorian which gets rather interesting.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Here's a recap on the lengths of each past DLC character's presentation video to get an idea on content:

:ultjoker: 15m 28s (remember Joker's has a different format from the others)
:ulthero: 21m 34s
:ultbanjokazooie: 25m 14s
:ult_terry: 48m 52s
:ultbyleth: 38m 42s

And the ARMS one is said to be ~35 minutes long.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So, what are you all doing today?

EDIT: 200,000 post on this topic right here!
Firstly insert witty comment about you being the 200,000 message guy.

Today went out to a forest for a walk and spent an hour thinking and watching the river flow.

Been playing The Outer Worlds and might finish Xenoblade 1 tonight.

Good dogs. I swear when I move out, screw having another human with me, I'm getting a dog.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Got 3/5 of the Replica Monado, not counting the one you get by default, the third one was the hardest to get due to big level difference, but somehow, I managed to get what I needed.

Shame Rudra seem to be one of the weaker one, since it's the coolest imo. In fact, it probably one of the few reasons why I might do NG+. :p

I'm also at the end of the game, like veryyyy close, but I wonder if I should sidequests first or beat the final boss first. What doesn't help is that there is a ponit of no return, and I don't know if it been changed in DE or not, so we see.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Actually. That sounds really good. A Shiny Love Alcreamie in a Love Ball.

****, I have a 6IV JPN Ditto now, I could actually go for that.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Got 3/5 of the Replica Monado, not counting the one you get by default, the third one was the hardest to get due to big level difference, but somehow, I managed to get what I needed.

Shame Rudra seem to be one of the weaker one, since it's the coolest imo. In fact, it probably one of the few reasons why I might do NG+. :p

I'm also at the end of the game, like veryyyy close, but I wonder if I should sidequests first or beat the final boss first. What doesn't help is that there is a ponit of no return, and I don't know if it been changed in DE or not, so we see.
Dunban warns you when you reach the point of no return and the game puts you right before that spot after finishing the game, so you're free to fight the final boss whenever without worry.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Had a strange glitch playing Pokémon

Was catching a couple Mons in the Isle of Armor and decided to check my Pokédex when for some reason I saw Thwackey's entry as filled out even though I never remembered catching one.

When I clicked it game froze so rip me I guess.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Dunban warns you when you reach the point of no return and the game puts you right before that spot after finishing the game, so you're free to fight the final boss whenever without worry.
Yeah I saw that, 'guess my problem is more with the fact you got to do Dickson & folks before fighting Zanza, you can't just fight Dickson & then come back to other areas for whatever reasons, but hey, better than nothing still.

Also, little bit off-topic, but Shulk with 60% critical rate thanks to gem & Monado Abyss, combined with Dunban critial healing skills & if I remember well, Reyn's skill that increase damages from critical hit & having max affinity with everyone with shulk AND all of his tree skill unlock. My Shulk is looking MIGHTY if I say so. >: )

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Ok so that glitch I mentioned seemed to fix when I actually evolved Grookey so now Thwackey can't crash me anymore.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Had a typo in my first post I meant 23rd.
I'm hoping that we get news on No More Heroes 3 (can't think of any other reason why Grasshopper would be involved) and Persona 5 Scramble (hopefully a release date outside of Japan).

Also, I've beaten Nier Automata! (endings A-E, at least - I haven't gotten endings F-Z, but those are all joke endings, by my understanding) It was a roller coaster (metaphorically and emotionally - though there is a memorable sequence where you fight on top of a roller coaster), and I'd strongly recommend it. I don't want to say much more than that, because I figure it's best to go into the game not knowing much about it.

Now that I'm done with it, I think I'll focus on Bug Fables.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Caught this beauty from a random field research task I picked up today:
91971CB0-BF3C-4463-A7EE-AE05B8C4DA9F.png

I also picked up a 3rd shiny sneasel and a shiny castform!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Given today was Father's Day. Had anyone done anything with their father?

For me. Dad brought home pizza and watched the 90s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
staindgrey staindgrey or whoever can change the poll, after the Arms character is released, can you change it to poll us on what we think the PS5 price is gonna be?

:)
He'll have to set it to dollars, euros and pounds though. Covers most of us.
Just sayin.

Given today was Father's Day. Had anyone done anything with their father?

For me. Dad brought home pizza and watched the 90s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie.
Gave him a card.

Outside of that he did his usual gardening and playing Counter-Strike.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom