• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
This exists...

And another vid going over BGM changes, a lot of these choices are very fitting tbh

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
...Ahem, how to say this.

Some of you might know of the infamous "You pay for your insolence" boss fight, I heard alot of of horror story about it and thus I expected I would atleast have to retry 2 or 3 times.

To make a long story short, I just steam roll it on my first try, with the fact I wanted Melia to be on the lead instead of Seven, but I thought the game would give me a opportunity to change my party after the cutscene was done, yet it didn't, and my party was kinda of busted (Seven, Reyn & Riki). How busted you might ask? Enough to make
The inside of Bionis a cake walk

While I was around level 77, I was expecting more due to peoples complain of this area, but the enemy were quite easy to deal with, even the unique monsters weren't hard to fight against. Plus I got all the item I needed for the collectepedia & Colony 6 quite easily, sooo I think my luck is out of this world today....

...if we ignore that one time I got push off the edge while fighting enemies to my death...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I hope everyone is ready for melee Marth’s grab range to return tomorrow

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
...Ahem, how to say this.

Some of you might know of the infamous "You pay for your insolence" boss fight, I heard alot of of horror story about it and thus I expected I would atleast have to retry 2 or 3 times.

To make a long story short, I just steam roll it on my first try, with the fact I wanted Melia to be on the lead instead of Seven, but I thought the game would give me a opportunity to change my party after the cutscene was done, yet it didn't, and my party was kinda of busted (Seven, Reyn & Riki). How busted you might ask? Enough to make
The inside of Bionis a cake walk

While I was around level 77, I was expecting more due to peoples complain of this area, but the enemy were quite easy to deal with, even the unique monsters weren't hard to fight against. Plus I got all the item I needed for the collectepedia & Colony 6 quite easily, sooo I think my luck is out of this world today....

...if we ignore that one time I got push off the edge while fighting enemies to my death...
I hope you have your spike defence gems ready or Monado Purge at a decent level, because the next area is full of enemies that deal spike damage.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester
A bit ago I had an idea for a God of War Spin-off that could satisfy the hack n slash fans. In the lead up to Ragnorok Kratos takes Atreus and Mimir to the ruins of Ancient Greece to try to recover his old godly weapons so they stand a better chance in Ragnorok. It could effect the story by having the more mature Kratos actively engage with the world he ruined and the few people and monsters left. Plus they could explore some Greek concepts that they never really used (like the Amazons). The game would play like the classics though. With platforming and hack n slash combat. Only now with constant conversations thanks to Mimir and Atreus, who also affects the combat just like he does in the PS4 game. I would like it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I hope you have your spike defence gems ready or Monado Purge at a decent level, because the next area is full of enemies that deal spike damage.
Oh don't worry, I know about spikes, and I prepared myself for it. Mostly because the game will force you to deal with them after the middle-endgame.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I now only have four challenges to complete on Smash Ultimate's challenge wall (all of which in the Online section) to 100% the game! Do note that I have not used a single Golden Hammer for any of the challenges and I won't for the last 4.

He's what's left:
  • Defeat an opponent with a higher Global Smash Power than you 10 times in Quickplay.
  • Claim 50 smash tags.
  • Complete 100 Quickplay battles.
  • Complete 200 Quickplay battles.
Going to try to beat this before Challenger Pack 7 comes out (no way I can do it by tomorrow).

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Wait... why is Incineroar’s X green and everyone else’s is red?
Edit: Ness and Lucas cut...
Good
PK Dead
I lost all three of my mains, and two characters I like to play (Chrom and Villager)... but we're finally free of the fire cat.
View attachment 275478
didn't even wanna cut Chrom...but the attempt to pulling a Thanos required it
K. Rool, Terry, and Sheik cut...

On god?

Probably cause a red X over a red character would be hard to see.
1. now only one Zelda remains yay...also Terry is no longer okay
2. yes...red on Kitty Kane was unseeable
I completely forgot Incineroar’s color scheme.
Brain is too busy remembering Schoolhouse Rock songs
...Schoolhouse Rock content for Smash please
At least my boy Kirby is the only survivor of the great cut.
Looks like my other 3 Yoshi, Dedede and Krool couldn't make it.
Yoshi committed tax fraud and has disappointed both Dashie and Mario...this was his punishment. As for the Kings....K Rool was only cause he isn’t in that many games atm and DeDeDe...no more sex appeal for Smash (tryna have a good boys and girls game)
This exists...

And another vid going over BGM changes, a lot of these choices are very fitting tbh
...I now want a fully open world Metroid game

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The blueprints to the Crown Tundra's map leaked
IMG_20200621_092929.jpg

In comparison to the base game
IMG_20200621_092922.jpg

It's as big as the base game, and it's all open ended.

Neat
Note: The squares outside the map means waves and clouds.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
The blueprints to the Crown Tundra's map leaked
View attachment 275502
In comparison to the base gameView attachment 275503
It's as big as the base game, and it's all open ended.

Neat
Note: The squares outside the map means waves and clouds.

As someone from Ireland, I still feel offended that the Isle of Man (Isle of Armour inspiration) got in before where I am.

This was the closest chance for it to be get respresented in a video game. Nope.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Wait wait wait a second.

I just one shot a unique monster with Sharla's head shot.

Aren't all UM supposed to be immune to Instant Death?

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
So, I have been seriously busy lately with IRL stuff and that is why I haven't been around much. I have been a little sleep deprived and got a bothersome backache but anything so I can get things done....though I still got other IRL stuff and whatnot.

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! I think I am going to be finally able to show my collection. :0

D

Deleted member

So, I have been seriously busy lately with IRL stuff and that is why I haven't been around much. I have been a little sleep deprived and got a bothersome backache but anything so I can get things done....though I still got other IRL stuff and whatnot.

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! I think I am going to be finally able to show my collection. :0
Ah, I hope everything’s ok! Take care!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Ah, yikes. Hope ya get through that well. Stay strong.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Sorry to hear about what you are going through, AndreaAC AndreaAC . Hopefully, things will get better for you.
Ah, yikes. Hope ya get through that well. Stay strong.
:) Thank you. It won't take long for me to get used to this new step in my life, and thankfully I have the support of my family. x'D I was rather nervous before, but I shouldn't. And well, I had to do some house-keeping, thankfully my relatives helped me while I arranged my stuff (and I got so focused that I didn't realize it was getting way too late and I even woke up early, basically my sleep hours are a total mess). And I guess I didn't rest enough to cease the backache, but it's just that I want to free myself from it so I can go back to work normally.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

It's pretty good to hear that they're in fine condition. Plus, this makes the chances of the ARMS mystery character being revealed in a CGI trailer a little more plausible now.​

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Today, I will be playing through the Isle of Armor once more, this time with:

>Obstagoon
>Grimmsnarl
>Zoroark

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
So, I wonder what Mii costumes we'll possibly get at the ARMS presentation tomorrow?

EDIT: Happy 5000th page!

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Well, that is one way of doing that. I personally predicted Sakurai’s house, myself.
It's a Saturday Night Live reference. I can't find a video of the sketch online, but it has Chris Farley playing a motivational speaker who is very energetic (and shouts a lot about how he's LIVING IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!). Here's a clip from a retrospective on Chris Farley's life - it's not going to give you the whole picture of what the sketch was like, but the actual sketch isn't on Youtube as far as I can tell.

It's on NBC's site, but I think those clips can only be viewed if you're in America. https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/matt-foley-van-down-by-the-river/3505931

On a related note, if you are able to watch that clip, then watch this one as well: https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-...-on-snl-video-saturday-night-live-nbc/3506001 It has nothing to do with the "van down by the river" bit, but it's hilarious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom