• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Arms rep is neat but i'm more interested in the indie mii costume that will completely overshadow the real fighter
Doesn't mean there'll always be one or that it's indie. What if it's Geno :O
I know Geno fans would be disappointed if he was just a costume, but a premium costume of him might be the best that can be done for now.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I know Geno fans would be disappointed if he was just a costume, but a premium costume of him might be the best that can be done for now.
That'd be a little disappointing but less so if he gets a whole mask like sans and cuphead

D

Deleted member

I could see a Deluxe Geno Mii costume happening.

Although I also feel confident that if the Arms rep is a fighter who already had a Spirit or assist there could be one promotion.

Not necessarily Geno doh as It could also be Rayman, Shantae, Waluigi or even Bomberman.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I could see a Deluxe Geno Mii costume happening.

Although I also feel confident that if the Arms rep is a fighter who already had a Spirit or assist there could be one promotion.

Not necessarily Geno doh as It could also be Rayman, Shantae, Waluigi or even Bomberman.
All I know is that all those would not fit well as mii costumes, because shantae is known for hair whipping, rayman having detachable limbs, and all that.
Which I think is a good thing cuz I would much rather have Shantae as a full character XD. Bomberman would be cool too as a fighter.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I have completed the Galar Pokedex for the 2nd time. A lot easier due to home, but I was missing some things. Fortunatly nothing difficult.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
love going to Hawaii in Person 5 (and P5R) just to date waifus and get the **** outta there for that hella clean transition to anime cuts cutscene.

I

Never

Get

****ing

Tired

Of

It

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
All I know is that all those would not fit well as mii costumes, because shantae is known for hair whipping, rayman having detachable limbs, and all that.
Which I think is a good thing cuz I would much rather have Shantae as a full character XD. Bomberman would be cool too as a fighter.
Geno wouldn’t work as a costume either, then, as his projectile’s are different than the Mii’s and he can emote so a “premium” costume would be worse then.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just bought a bunch of games.
  • Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time (PS1)
  • Bugs Bunny and Taz: Time Busters (PS1)
  • Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal (Xbox 360)
  • Looney Tunes: Duck Amuck (Nintendo DS)
  • Ultimate Mortal Kombat (Nintendo DS)
  • Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (GameCube)
  • Mortal Kombat: Unchained (PS Vita)
  • Mortal Kombat: Armageddon (Wii)
  • Lollipop Chainsaw (Xbox 360)
  • Mega Man Maverick Hunter X (PS Vita)
  • Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops (PS Vita)

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Fun set of Father's day pictures done. One's slightly harder to notice the context(Luigi's image).
Using Game&Watch's Chef to make sunglasses for James McCloud is clever.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Been looking into how the next set of God of War games could go especially given the next mythologies the series could eventually tackle. Dad of War 2 I'm feeling will still be Norse but following that, the next game would tackle Egyptian.

I suspect then rather then the traditional route like the Assassins Creed games, the fourth game will let you travel between lands as Tyr had. If I had to pick which new lands you could explore in that supposed game it'd be.

Aztec/Maya Mythology
Japanese Mythology

While you can still travel to Egyptian, Norse and actually even return to Greek to see how it is now given humanity there is rebuilding after Kratos gave them the power of Hope.

Last edited:

AceAttorney9000

Smash Lord
So to pass the time before the ARMS reveal, I made this (inspired by the discussions in the Newcomer thread about the next Smash game possibly being a reboot)...

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So to pass the time before the ARMS reveal, I made this (inspired by the discussions in the Newcomer thread about the next Smash game possibly being a reboot)...
I would be buying that day one. I can't still understand how that's not even a game yet.

Also King K. Rool, Ridley, Amaterasu and Phoenix Wright would sell it for me and be my mains.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Smash presentation was filmed at Sakurai's house

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Ideal enemies for future God of War games.

Egyptian:
Ammit (They made minotaurs into an race, why not this one?)
El Naddaha
Hieracosphinx
Griffin
Mummy
Serpopard
Set animal
Sphinx

Japanese:
Jorogumo
Kamaitachi
Kappa
Kitsune
Oni
Qilin
Rokurokubi
Tengu

Aztec/Maya:
Ahuizotl
Ceuyatl
Feathered Serpent
Quinametzin
Tlahuelpuchi
Wihwin
Xtabay
Yahui

Some examples.

Last edited:

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
If that’s what it takes to get Phoenix, then so be it.
Also, Von Karma is certainly an interesting choice.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I hate it when streamers skip a character's dialogue and then complain about them being a bad character.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Meanwhile I would freakin love for Cipactli to be an boss in an future God of War game.

Also Sobek appearing whether an boss or not.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I definitely had those in mind. Really curious what Ocochi would look like especially in God of War alongside Cipactli and Sobek.
Here's what Orochi looks like:
unnamed (8).png

I would have each of the 9 heads having elemental powers.
(One head has fire, second has water, then earth, then air and so on.)

EDIT: For the Egyptian one, the final boss would be Apophis, the great snake of destruction, death and chaos.
images - 2020-06-21T134053.090.jpeg

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Here's what Orochi looks like:

I would have each of the 9 heads having elemental powers.
(One head has fire, second has water, then earth, then air and so on.)
Oh believe me, I definitely know what Orochi is. You're looking at an big mythology buff here.

Probably one of my favorite creatures and beings in Japanese mythology without an doubt. Its even among the 17 titans in Godzilla: King of the Monsters (Only Behemoth, Scylla, Methuselah and briefly Mokele-Mbembe although does fully appear in the novelization were shown) if you didn't know that.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Oh believe me, I definitely know what Orochi is. You're looking at an big mythology buff here.

Probably one of my favorite creatures and beings in Japanese mythology without an doubt. Its even among the 17 titans in Godzilla: King of the Monsters (Only Behemoth, Scylla, Methuselah and briefly Mokele-Mbembe although does fully appear in the novelization were shown) if you didn't know that.
Nice.

Also what do you think of my idea of having Apophis, the great snake of destruction and chaos as the true final boss of the God of War Egyptian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom