• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Galarian Slowbro looks pretty cool. I love the arm canon idea. Really looking forward to how slowing looks.

The graphics looked a lot better in this too so hopefully that remains true to the game

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Did they even explain how a dragon-type Regi is a thing? I've always assumed that they were more like animate crystals.
Hopefully they do explain It because I'm curious too.

Maybe It is a deal similar to the Crystal dragons in Spyro 1???
From the Pokemon site
I was going to say maybe it related to the dragon gem and some alien version of it, but this is an interesting piece of lore too.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I was going to say maybe it related to the dragon gem and some alien version of it, but this is an interesting piece of lore too.
I love that it's just that Regigigas ran out of dragon crystals to use
"Sorry broski, no dragon crystals left so no body"

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Gotta say, I hope the person who did Sharla's gun sound design got a prrrrrrrrrrrromotion, because it make playing her alot more fun. (not that she isn't fun atm, tho man, that cooldown mechanic is going to bite me in the ass one day lol)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
slowbro.png

The thing I find funny though is that SLOWbro's ability is called Quick Draw.

Slowbro about to pop us with the fattest High Noon you've ever seen.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It seems like Gamefreak got their act together and learned how to make people excited about Pokemon again. The Isle of Armor and the Crown Tundra look great, especially the Crown Tundra. The Isle of Armor is more of an appetizer, and the Crown Tundra is the meal.

Which would make the base game the plate.
Any linear routes? Because otherwise they’re serving broccoli with no steak or cheese.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well what turned into a day of hopefully watching anime and playing Xenoblade turned for the worst.

My brothers gave me a few hour lecture for going to the shop to buy cola of all things. Insulting and all that.

Currently venting but I'm pretty pissed at them.
Never have siblings.

Apologies if this was in the middle of a Pokemon talk.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Well what turned into a day of hopefully watching anime and playing Xenoblade turned for the worst.

My brothers gave me a few hour lecture for going to the shop to buy cola of all things. Insulting and all that.

Never have siblings.

Nah fam, I get it, my sister moved back in and I want her to **** off back to the other side of the country again

D

Deleted member

Never have siblings.

Nah fam, I get it, my sister moved back in and I want her to **** off back to the other side of the country again
Hopefully both of you manage to overcome those problems.

I can imagine from experience how tough It is to deal with problematic family members.
But I always say this: there's a solution for everything in life except death. Sometimes we just need to think harder to come up with a solution.

Hopefully besides that both of you are having a good or at least fine time!

Dutch Raikuna

Hopefully both of you manage to overcome those problems.

I can imagine from experience how tough It is to deal with problematic family members.
But I always say this: there's a solution for everything in life except death. Sometimes we just need to think harder to come up with a solution.

Hopefully besides that both of you are having a good or at least fine time!
Oh JD, you don't know how much I dislike my siblings.
And considering the fact that they forget the psychological impact it has, its tiring.

And when I said for example that my best days are behind and my best days are ahead this was their reply.

"Don't give me that anime cringe ****!"

Like what the ****.

D

Deleted member

"Don't give me that anime cringe ****!"

Like what the ****.
Lol, my mother basically told me that too two weeks ago when I wanted to watch Scott Pilgrimm.

And nah, I may not have brothers or sisters but I completely relate in regards to hating people who you could consider brothers due to my childhood with my cousins.

Anyways, completely unrelated but I will try to call my crush again. Hopefully she has her phone activated now.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
For the people who have been using this quarantine period to cut down on your gaming backlog, how's that going, and what have you beaten or what are you currently playing?

In my case, I've beaten Persona 4, One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4, Zelda: Ocarina of Time (which was long overdue), Doom Eternal, and Kirby Planet Robobot. Currently, I'm going back and forth between Nier Automata and Persona 3, though I'm still pretty early on in both.

For Persona 3, the game is building up to Fuuka joining - not sure who she is, but going by how she's been described, I'm guessing that she's going to be the Rise or Futaba of the game, since she doesn't sound like a fighter, and Mitsuru's going to join the party eventually. For Nier Automata, I was just introduced to A2.
I've been playing some of Super Mario 3D Land, don't really know what to do next.

D

Deleted member

She doesn't seem to be available yet.

It's fine, I can wait some more hours or until tomorrow.

For the people who have been using this quarantine period to cut down on your gaming backlog, how's that going, and what have you beaten or what are you currently playing?

In my case, I've beaten Persona 4, One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4, Zelda: Ocarina of Time (which was long overdue), Doom Eternal, and Kirby Planet Robobot. Currently, I'm going back and forth between Nier Automata and Persona 3, though I'm still pretty early on in both.

For Persona 3, the game is building up to Fuuka joining - not sure who she is, but going by how she's been described, I'm guessing that she's going to be the Rise or Futaba of the game, since she doesn't sound like a fighter, and Mitsuru's going to join the party eventually. For Nier Automata, I was just introduced to A2.
I haven't been able to beat anything yet sadly.

I made progress in DQ8 and DQXI (I'm currently stuck at the final Boss of the second act in the latter), but then there are games like Xenoblade Chronicles 3D.

I just suck at that game.

Dutch Raikuna

Lol, my mother basically told me that too two weeks ago when I wanted to watch Scott Pilgrimm.

And nah, I may not have brothers or sisters but I completely relate in regards to hating people who you could consider brothers due to my childhood with my cousins.

Anyways, completely unrelated but I will try to call my crush again. Hopefully she has her phone activated now.
While it would have been better on the Discord group as it has been quiet, I'm glad you all lent an ear even if briefly.

Some of you guys are definitely good online friends and I'm grateful. I'll try and sleep on it for a bit

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well, I rounded up my business in New Horizons, so now I'm gonna hop onto Sword and grab the rest of the G-Max Pokemon I don't have and breed up the HA Starters.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I opened up two loot boxes, and somehow managed to get back to back legendaries. Junkrat's King Jamison skin, and Tracer's graffiti skin.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The Pokémon news was good. Other than covering what wasn't fully covered in that January Pokémon Direct, not much new (Galarian Slowking is still missing) I like Galarain Slowbro and legendary birbs.

Now to wait to get my Smash fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom