• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Someone translated official information found at an european PS5 site:

PS3 retrocompatibility confirmed, and now I am divided between picking up a PS5 or a Xbox Series X.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The only entertainment value I find from 2019's Hellboy is having an good laugh if you want to have stupid fun.

Otherwise you're better off watching the Guillermo del Toro films, better yet the animated movies.

Dark Phoenix, I made the wise decision to not see that.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

PS3 retrocompatibility confirmed, and now I am divided between picking up a PS5 or a Xbox Series X.
Well, that’s a relief. I’m was always gonna get both, but now I can sell my old 3 and 4 to pay for it! Assuming they actually do mean ALL titles. Or that this wasn’t just misinformation

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2

PS5 go with PS5! The Xbox Series X is ugly and probably won't have as good of a gaming library as the PS5's. :p

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
And with that, the design is finished!
View attachment 273327
Mainly took notes from Sid The Science Kid and Hello Puppets for the color scheme, since I was a bit stuck on the color scheme initially. I was looking for something playful-like, as he is a plush, so hopefully I achieved that.

Wademan94 Wademan94 AndreaAC AndreaAC @Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik @JDCabrera
:3 Rather cute design. xD You have been developing your own style lately, haven't you? Though, truth be told, at first I didn't read the description right because I had just woken up, but now that I see it, I didn't realize he was meant to be a plush.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
But nothing not even Dark Phoenix compares to the likes of Cats, an example of an movie you don't need to see to know its bad.

AndreaAC

It's nothing it's just I have a weird sense of humor. That is all. Seeing locations from the past or non real ones on here is funny to me.
The abbreviation I have is for a real place. But I will guess you probably thought B.C. stood for "Before Christ." or something, but no.

Thanks for clearing it up, because it honestly left me confused.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294

I was kinda bummed when the PS4 wasn't backwards compatible, so I hope this is true. Plus it means I can just sell my PS4 to get a PS5 instead.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
:3 Rather cute design. xD You have been developing your own style lately, haven't you? Though, truth be told, at first I didn't read the description right because I had just woken up, but now that I see it, I didn't realize he was meant to be a plush.
Thank you! And yup, I have. Also yeah, he is a plush! I was considering giving him more human proportions, but just decided against it. I took inspiration from other plushies when it comes to his proportions, so hopefully that helps.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I’m interested to see what the MCU will do with their regained properties. Even the worst marvel movies are still enjoyable to watch. I’m just interested in the angle they take.

I really thought they were gonna go with the altering history angle in endgame, even if it was an accident. Because that way they could write off mutants existing now as just something that happened when they changed history.
There are two ways I can see them bringing mutants into the MCU

1. Due to the massive amounts of energy and radiation given off by Banner and Stark's snaps, some people developed new powers.

2. Doctor Strange 2 has to do with the multiverse - maybe a universe where the mutants exist gets folded into the main one?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
someone really raided a GameStop...but left the Xbox stuff

idk whether or not that’s a good thing for Xbox

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
so it turns out that in Xenoblade DE, when you have a quest that needs you to find certain orb items, they will literally highlight where they are on the map

after experiencing hours of grinding on the prior versions just for a single item before, this was basically my reaction to the realization

AndreaAC

Thank you! And yup, I have. Also yeah, he is a plush! I was considering giving him more human proportions, but just decided against it. I took inspiration from other plushies when it comes to his proportions, so hopefully that helps.
It does help, but I feel there should be other details to make it more identifiable as a plushie.
how-to-draw-a-plush-bunny-step-7_5e4c9b53472f82.49953668_50079_3_3.jpg

Like some stitching lines here and there.
Yeah I thought it meant "Before Christ".
Ok, got it. I had the feeling it was going to be that

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
It does help, but I feel there should be other details to make it more identifiable as a plushie.

Like some stitching lines here and there.

Ok, got it. I had the feeling it was going to be that
That was something I considered, though I was worried that it wouldn’t make sense in the context of the character, and that the design would get crowded. It’s probably fine though. I went ahead and tried some stitches on the arms and legs.
B22443EF-4C7E-418C-A903-956E0DB27B21.png

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
There are two ways I can see them bringing mutants into the MCU

1. Due to the massive amounts of energy and radiation given off by Banner and Stark's snaps, some people developed new powers.

2. Doctor Strange 2 has to do with the multiverse - maybe a universe where the mutants exist gets folded into the main one?
I remember an idea from a while ago (pre-endgame) that I saw online that all the mutants had been taken to Genosha by Charles and Magneto after their work to end prejudice against mutants bore no fruit for decades, and Charles had been using his power to make everyone forget about mutants and conceal the Island. But then the snap killed him so that all ended and now everyone remembers mutants again.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Only one more day until June. So much stuff I've been looking forward to is in there (The Isle of Armor, Smash DLC, Ninjala, & Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated).

D

Deleted member

In all honesty I am a bit nervous to post it here.
If you are worried about posting It on public you can share the story through PMs.

Unless It revolves creepy stuff, in which case I could understand not wanting to tell It anywhere.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I really should get back to job hunting now, the quarantine has been over for a while where I live.

I'm already halfway towards saving up for my goal of a vacation, now I need a job so I can save up the other half of the money.

Obviously that vacation won't be for now, it'll be for when things calm down a bit a year or 2 from now. But I should save the money now so I'm ready later.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
If you are worried about posting It on public you can share the story through PMs.

Unless It revolves creepy stuff, in which case I could understand not wanting to tell It anywhere.
Nah it’s not creepy or anything. Just a bit nervous of being ridiculed. I’ll PM it to you later. I would PM it to Andrea too but I can’t due to the privacy settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom