• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Those are exactly the kind of traps I put down for them. And I put cookies on them to lure them in faster.
I wouldn't do cookies. Try something like raisins or nuts. Peanut butter is also a classic trap.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
There's no need to remove anything when you can just disable the assist when the fighter's in play

or maybe they'll just pull a chrom and not care whatsoever about the same character being present on screen in two separate roles
I've posted this in the ARMS rep thread, but I've noticed they never really made any replacements for promoted ATs, probably because you no longer need to rely on randomly appearing characters to see boxing/Phazon/extendible arms during a Smash fight, and in the case of Isabelle Smash has plenty of healing items, including ones Ultimate added.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So for two nights EST in a row Nintendo had big announcements (Tetris 99 & Super Mario Maker 2 Monday and Animal Crossing: New Horizons Tuesday)

Think lightning will strike a third time?

EDIT: Oh, and Smash Spirits Tuesday too

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
So for two nights EST in a row Nintendo had big announcements (Tetris 99 & Super Mario Maker 2 Monday and Animal Crossing: New Horizons Tuesday)

Think lightning will strike a third time?
It's the return of WiggerWednesday for it's fifth anniversary

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Which of Ike's costumes do you prefer?
Purple Path of Radiance.

On an unrelated note, I updated Mario Maker 2 and started making a level where it starts out as classic 1-1, then when you go down the first pipe you drop down into the first level of Mario 2/USA. It actually works pretty well so far, I just wish they had added shyguys and other Mario 2 enemies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Imagine these two being Ultimate's final reveals.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So seems Vergeben is active again. According to him FP7 is suppose to be an League of Legends character that he's going to look into along with an Hollow Knight Mii costume.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So seems Vergeben is active again. According to him FP7 is suppose to be an League of Legends character that he's going to look into along with an Hollow Knight Mii costume.
I thought he said he'd just look into a different rumor and hasn't confirmed anything yet?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Is there anything credible to back up what he said?
Apparently the whole ass thread Vergeben posted that claim in got deleted by a GameFAQs Moderator

last I checked GFAQs mods aren’t privy to insider info, so why...?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Thank you all for the birthday wishes.

Shame that my twin brother couldn't come for a visit thanks to that ****ing Coronavirus but I'm going to give a call soon.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Thank you all for the birthday wishes.

Shame that my twin brother couldn't come for a visit thanks to that ****ing Coronavirus but I'm going to give a call soon.
Hey, I have a twin brother, too.

I don't know how close you guys are but I'd hate to be separated from him for months. Hope you'll see each other soon.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well, that qualifies as a surprise. I predicted Ahri a while back, and a LoL character makes a lot of sense considering how prolific LoL is.

Still hoping for Geno, Crash, a Namco character, and DoomSlayer/Master Chief.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom