• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
xD And funny that today I was looking at the Sticky Paws icon on my desktop. I will check it out. :D
Nice! Lemme know what you think. Also I was called back to reprise my role for this update. It's only like, three lines, but they're lines nonetheless.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
For Persona 4, I beat the sixth dungeon, so I'm officially further than where I was when my save data deleted itself! I'm 99% sure of who the killer is (thank you very MUCH, BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle, for giving away that twist), though beyond that, I don't know anything else about what's going to happen.

Idk why but i feel like if we were going to get Geno it would be in Potted Plants slot.
Geno's a Square-Enix character, not a Nintendo-owned character, which probably complicated things. (it seems unlikely that Square-Enix would have him take priority over their two flagship franchises, even though he's popular enough for it to be specifically noted by Sakurai at least once - not sure if it was mentioned another time or not)

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Nice! Lemme know what you think. Also I was called back to reprise my role for this update. It's only like, three lines, but they're lines nonetheless.
xD First of all, Catlyn is adorable. I really like her expressions. She can glitch on the floor sometimes (this happened while I was in Level 9), but she can get out of it. xD And I have to say again, those freaking spiky rats are my doom, I feel I am missing something on that level to be able to pass without dying and I see something flashing, but every time I try to do anything, I get killed. :p I think it was quite fitting I was listening to Sonic 06's Crisis City while playing.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
xD First of all, Catlyn is adorable. I really like her expressions. She can glitch on the floor sometimes (this happened while I was in Level 9), but she can get out of it. xD And I have to say again, those freaking spiky rats are my doom, I feel I am missing something on that level to be able to pass without dying and I see something flashing, but every time I try to do anything, I get killed. :p I think it was quite fitting I was listening to Sonic 06's Crisis City while playing.
I'll report Catlyn glitching to the developer. And with the spiky mice, there is a way to get around them. I can't recall what it is, since I don't remember the exact layout they were in, but I do recall them being passable in every level.

AndreaAC

I'll report Catlyn glitching to the developer. And with the spiky mice, there is a way to get around them. I can't recall what it is, since I don't remember the exact layout they were in, but I do recall them being passable in every level.
I think I should have taken a screenshot of when she is stuck on the floor. If it happens again, I will send it to you, if needed, of course. xD Probably they are, but I haven't found any way to do it myself, I will keep trying, still. :>

AndreaAC

20200415142706_2.jpg
20200415142706_1.jpg
20200415142658_1.jpg
20200415142708_1.jpg

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! There, I got the screenshots. unless I am mistaking somehow this as a glitch and she's supposed to do that. It happens when she does that attack where she goes down quickly to hit with her elbow.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Ever get a feeling that you want to talk about something but feel like you should do something else but don't know what first?

Getting that vibe.

AndreaAC

I went and showed the dev, and apparently that's intentional. That cloud flooring is the same as the cloud platforms you can go through. It's not a seperate block.
Oh nice! xD I was definitely not expecting that! Thank you for letting me know.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I can honestly see Lara Croft getting in Smash over Geno, consudering Tomb Raider is another flagship Square Franchise.

Plus, it would be another kick in the nuts for PSASBR, which each DLC wave (including Smash 4's) had.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
...today has been a horrible day for wrestling fans all around the world
You don't want to know who the ARMS fighter and potentially FP7 is?
no...I wanna celebrate my birthday, watch new Rick and Morty episodes, see the next DC animated movie, hopefully have Spongebob Rehydrated, and watch MITB

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
...today has been a horrible day for wrestling fans all around the world
I haven't watched wrestling in years but I heard. Good to see Vinny being a shrewd businessman still.

I can honestly see Lara Croft getting in Smash over Geno, considering Tomb Raider is another flagship Square Franchise.

Plus, it would be another kick in the nuts for PSASBR, which each DLC wave (including Smash 4's) had.
As much as I love wanting 2B, Terra, Neku, or Sora I would be for Lara in Smash Bros.

Also PlayStation All Stars. Great concept, meh game.

That opening though. Gives Smash Bros a bit of a run for its money.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
How does this sound for a stage DLC pack for Ultimate?

Returning
  • Sector Z
  • Mute City (Melee)
  • Rainbow Road
  • Woolly World
New
  • Homecoming Hijinks
  • Ryme City Pokémon Carnival (aka Pokéfloats 2)
  • Central Highway (MMX)
  • Pac-Maze Championship Edition

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
How does this sound for a stage DLC pack for Ultimate?

Returning
  • Sector Z
  • Mute City (Melee)
  • Rainbow Road
  • Woolly World
New
  • Homecoming Hijinks
  • Ryme City Pokémon Carnival (aka Pokéfloats 2)
  • Central Highway (MMX)
  • Pac-Maze Championship Edition
Missing Tetris and Orbital Gate Assault.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Missing Tetris and Orbital Gate Assault.
Depending on how they go about it, both seem like they’d take a while to make.

Welp you've sold me, if only for the Tropical Freeze music that'd come with it.

Inb4 every new song is another Jungle Hijinx remix.
We didn’t get a single new JH remix in Ultimate, cut them some slack this time, here’s some of the tracks I want to see come with that stage.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Depending on how they go about it, both seem like they’d take a while to make.

We didn’t get a single new JH remix in Ultimate, cut them some slack this time, here’s some of the tracks I want to see come with that stage.
Tetris? Maybe. Orbital Gate Assault? It’s already built. Just port it over, update the texture pack, squash the bugs, and boom.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So did Metroid
So many characters added this time around aren't popular in the land of the rising sun. It matters very little. If anything, there's already so much Japan in this roster they should focus on the rest of the world. Not just America. Europe, Africa, South America, everywhere.

What is the gaming climate like in Africa? Who are the popular characters down there? Is there a way I could find out?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Tetris? Maybe. Orbital Gate Assault? It’s already built. Just port it over, update the texture pack, squash the bugs, and boom.
I’m not sure it’s that simple, depends on how they go about it cause many if not all the maps were rebuilt in the game as far as I know.

Though they should probably also re-record the hidden dialogue too if they do.

More of a Kanji Tang guy myself, but I'm still all in.
I mean that’s the more realistic option.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So many characters added this time around aren't popular in the land of the rising sun. It matters very little. If anything, there's already so much Japan in this roster they should focus on the rest of the world. Not just America. Europe, Africa, South America, everywhere.

What is the gaming climate like in Africa? Who are the popular characters down there? Is there a way I could find out?
Probably nonexistant/hard to guage considering a good chunk of the country can't afford video games, let alone food and water, and given how densely populated it is, yeah, you're probabky nit breakung down demographics anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom