• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
something tells me they're into professional wrestling
And thus the third semester will begin.
and thanks to fulfilling some requirements, I'll get the true ending to it...worth it
Still can't believe it made me like Akechi...and even more shocked by how obvious he made himself (plus him straight up saying he hates you was savage)
Damn, I feel like I've been no-lifeing the game and I'm only now starting Kaneshiro's palace...
Bright side is that you got to witness the greatest way to stalk somebody ever thanks to best girl Makoto

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Fixed for ya, don't @ me
4d96726091e20ffbe198c8268e3c8646.jpg

You wat.

something tells me they're into professional wrestling

and thanks to fulfilling some requirements, I'll get the true ending to it...worth it
Still can't believe it made me like Akechi...and even more shocked by how obvious he made himself (plus him straight up saying he hates you was savage)

Bright side is that you got to witness the greatest way to stalk somebody ever thanks to best girl Makoto
>is a master thief

>sucks at stealth

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Is porting stuff from Wii U and Ultimate to Brawl easy or something?

I ask because I've been watching Brawl mod videos and some had characters and stages that were nearly identical to their Wii U/Ultimate appearance.

Now only if porting stuff from Brawl to Ultimate was easy.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Fixed for ya, don't @ me
@ me because you ruined it
View attachment 269070
You wat.

>is a master thief

>sucks at stealth
Makoto gets a pass due to reading comics and possibly loving wrestling
Makoto is great but ya, she ain't best girl.

That honor goes to Futaba.
Futaba is best sister (she's the 2nd to last person to ever be romanced)
Makoto is best girl
Kawakami and Takemi are best women

...and then Ohya the worst

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
@ me because you ruined it

Makoto gets a pass due to reading comics and possibly loving wrestling

Futaba is best sister (she's the 2nd to last person to ever be romanced)
Makoto is best girl
Kawakami and Takemi are best women

...and then Ohya the worst
Makoto is also a massive Yakuza fan.

She's a keeper.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The funniest thing is when movies and TV shows overglorify High School with crazy "realistic" **** that almost never happends in High School irl, and like the high schoolers are played by 30 year olds.

Noipoi

Howdy!
The funniest thing is when movies and TV shows overglorify High School with crazy "realistic" **** that almost never happends in High School irl, and like the high schoolers are played by 30 year olds.
When I hit like 16 I seriously wondered why I still looked so young.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
how much irony is put on that quoted derisive realistic

Like on a scale is it fake “realistic” like one of your schoolmates listens to the cure and sits at the back of the room talking about death

Or is it fake “realistic” like a giant spaghetti monster came in said it’s name was Carl and then left without another word

If this was unintelligeble I blame quarantine

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
how much irony is put on that quoted derisive realistic

Like on a scale is it fake “realistic” like one of your schoolmates listens to the cure and sits at the back of the room talking about death

Or is it fake “realistic” like a giant spaghetti monster came in said it’s name was Carl and then left without another word

If this was unintelligeble I blame quarantine
Fake realistic as in Tokyo Drift where all these high school kids suddenly start an entire drag race in a High School in broad daylight, amassing a huge crowd, after school mind you, and absolutely no authority thinking to break it up. Over a mediocre girl.

Or High School musical realistic. That one really warped my perception of High School.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
90% of Power ranger characters are like this lol

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I let it slide cause I got Euphoria out of it...and I ****ing love the absolute holy **** out of that show

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I still feel like I didn’t have a legit highschool experience because I didn’t go to prom and make out with my girlfriend under the bleachers. Or get stuffed in a locker by a gorilla. No, my highschool bullies wanted to annoy me to death with tired memes and outrageous behavior.

I wish I had been out in highschool. I probably wouldn’t have had a necessarily better one, but I think I would have enjoyed the female perspective more then the male one. That and I’d have been free of a painful secret that was crushing my soul to keep and probably be in a way better place mentally now.
What? Didn’t your high school experience involve breaking into song at every opportunity?
I wish it did. I would have loved that. The closest I ever got was joining thespians.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
imagine having a legitimate high school experience

this post was made by homeschooled gang

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
As a homeschooled kid I had to make my own high school experiences.

I shoved myself into lockers, took myself to prom, etc.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I only had like, 1 year in my high school because I went to a private school and skipped ahead a bit.

So I didn't have a proper high school experience either.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I love being a homeschool kid ngl.
9th and 10th at physical school were miserable and with homeschool i'm genuinely happy.
A typical high school experience woulda been nice but the school I went to for the first two years wasn't giving me that anyway.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The media told me that high school was the coolest time of my life, and being on the football team would score me these hot cheerleaders and make me mega popular and I would meet the love of my life and get involved in so much drama.

None of that happened.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Yeah i'd honestly rather sit at home by myself then go back to school with the heathens I had to be around the first two years lmao

Still keep in touch with the two or three that were actually cool tho

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Honestly, I hated my first year of high school in retrospect. I tried so hard being cool that I hung out with the wrong crowd, even though I was the biggest dork coming into HS. I tried too hard to get a girl, and God I was pretty cringy.

I did like the last two years though, I became far more true to myself and gained my self identity after coming to terms of who I was. I feel that's the true HS experience, finding who you are before you set off into the real world. Because by the time you leave, you're most likely an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom