• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Here’s a fun game! Tell me your-

1. Birthday
2. Favorite color
3. And your full credit card number, including the expiration date and the three digit code on the back

And I’ll tell you which hogwarts house you belong in!

D

Deleted member

1. Birthday
2. Favorite color
3. And your full credit card number, including the expiration date and the three digit code on the back

Joke's on you, I failed the wizard initiation

D

Deleted member

1. Birthday
2. Favorite color

June 13th, 2019
All the colors!
У меня есть несколько кредитных карт. Я шпион.

Do I pass?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Y'all ever feel sad that Flower Garden isn't in smash? Sure the meme came and went, but that doesn't change the question.

All I can do is imagine what types of custom videos people would make >_>
:confused:
*looks*

Can't tell if serious or attempted a SiIvagunner post without realising that Gilvasunner was gotten instead.

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
So Stealth just sent his followers after someone for making a joke about him and the person got suspended thanks to that and uh

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well as a Megaman fan, I kinda hurt by the cancellations of a few entries a few years ago. Now this one appears and hits kinda hard especially since I feel they were going in the right direction with Star Force 3.
https://www.rockman-corner.com/2019/06/cancelled-mega-man-star-force-4-concept.html
Th..thanks. At least the series is back in some form.

Damn it. Geo's one of my favorite characters from the whole series. I get why they scrapped it, but I gotta wonder if they'll ever go back to Starforce. I genuinely would want that more than Legends 3 any day.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
So there's a scandal brewing up around Resetera right now. So it's probably be best not to link any information from them right now. And especially anything from Zhuge.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

1. Birthday
2. Favorite color

Does John Wick need my help?

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So there's a scandal brewing up around Resetera right now. So it's probably be best not to link any information from them right now. And especially anything from Zhuge.
What’s going on?

Isn’t zhuge that twitter guy that posts about al the marketing data?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It's been found out that there's a very private ResetEra discord with the mods and it's filled with disturbing amount of pedophilia. A poster from the discord shared her experiences. Zhuge is apparently involved with the group. And he's blocking anyone questioning him about it.

https://twitter.com/ReeraTakes/status/1139598328650506240
652188F5-DF1C-45EA-99D0-49B346A5A023.jpeg

This is disappointing although I’ve never used resetera. Obviously these things shouldn’t happen. Hopefully it gets shut down. It’s probably best not to mention it considering the fallout here from user. Multiple users in resetera apart of his is terrible though

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Anyway, for those interested, Disney put the first two episodes of Amphibia on their YouTube and out on demand channels.

I checked it out and it wasn’t too bad . The theme song is nice, I laughed quite a bit a few times, it’s a cool world and concept though with nice execution. The ending though really got me intrigued and caught me off guard.

If you are looking for something to watch check it out! It has a lot of potential. According to the creator the first season is built to watch everything in order and that the climax should be really good for people that are fans of the show. I’ll keep an eye on it for sure.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I wouldn't be surprised if steel is the most prominent type in Galar due to England's medieval history.
Dragons are also a good bet due to that.
Nah I don't think we'll get too many dragons, just a couple. GF intentionally keeps dragon types kind of rare. We'll probably get a couple more then usual but I doubt there will be a whole lot. I'm hoping we get an armored dragon as our pseudo-legendary though. I'm a huge sucker for dragons in armor.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
My boss is going to give me two free tickets to Canada's Wonderland tomorrow as reward for all my hard work AHHHH I'M SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!!!

I haven't been there since I was like, 13 back in Grade 8 for a Concert Band trip. I bet so much as changed since then!

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Nah I don't think we'll get too many dragons, just a couple. GF intentionally keeps dragon types kind of rare. We'll probably get a couple more then usual but I doubt there will be a whole lot. I'm hoping we get an armored dragon as our pseudo-legendary though. I'm a huge sucker for dragons in armor.
A Dragon Knight that references King Arthur and Arthurian lore would be a pretty cool concept for that, bonus points if it took cues from the Welsh Dragon.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Just saw this and I’m betting it’s an edit, but if it’s real... then I don’t know what to say:
http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/466504379
I'd be pretty satisfied with those being the last two. #5 would be wild, and #4 is one of my most wanted characters at this point.

But yeah, this is probably fake. The only characters with good details provided are the E3 ones.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Shroob

Sup?
I'd honestly rather Jill if we're going for a RE rep, especially if the rumors of RE3make are to be believed for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom