• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
I hate that I've already seen people go "wow no Geno" and "wow no Waluigi" already. I hate people sometimes.

D

Deleted member

What if ARMS is getting a character to promote a sequel?

I do recall the first game selling quite well and it's been a few years since it released.
Big brain idea.

It is a rep to promote both a sequel AND the visual novel W wario likes to talk about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm not very familiar with ARMS - which characters seem like the most likely options? (assuming we don't get a Bowser Junior situation where a little over half of the roster is included as one character - I don't think the characters are interchangeable like that, though I could be wrong)

D

Deleted member

I'm not very familiar with ARMS - which characters seem like the most likely options? (assuming we don't get a Bowser Junior situation where a little over half of the roster is included as one character - I don't think the characters are interchangeable like that, though I could be wrong)
Min Min seems like quite a really good choice. Although Arms is full of dope characters so the possibilities are quite big.

And Bro, that's an Epic pfp.

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
OK, FIRSTLY OH MY GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! I wanted ARMS character soooo badly, but thought since Spring Man is an assist that was it, but NOPE! I'm so freaking excited. Also I completely slept through the Direct. When did they announce it (in eastern time)? I had no idea this was happening!

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I hate that I've already seen people go "wow no Geno" and "wow no Waluigi" already. I hate people sometimes.
Pretty much expecting. Then again some of them are just *****. Doubt that even if one of the two got in, some would still be salty over something about it.

Not saying all, just some.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Min Min seems like quite a really good choice. Although Arms is full of dope characters so the possibilities are quite big.

And Bro, that's an Epic pfp.
Haha I couldn't resist. I'm a big fan of Doctor Doom (though the fact that my username has "doom" in it is a coincidence), and I'm really liking the story mode update for MUA3.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
That direct was in no way "mini." Three first party title announcements (Smash, Animal Crossing, and Xenoblade), some third party stuff, 2K games' IPs basically all coming to Switch, a reel? Yeah, no.

I'm also hear to laugh at this impatient moron who said not ****ing yesterday "We're not getting a direct at all this year" and today Nintendo does this.

ARMS, huh? Interesting. I wonder who it'll be. I'd bank on Spring Man, Ribbon Girl, or Min Min. I also think this definitely gives Rex the backdoor he needed. Waluigi next, papa Sakurai?

D

Deleted member

Haha I couldn't resist. I'm a big fan of Doctor Doom (though the fact that my username has "doom" in it is a coincidence), and I'm really liking the story mode update for MUA3.
Me too contrera!

They just made the First Family so right! From the way they talk, to the voices, the interactions they have and their qualities... This may sound dumb but they seriously feel really close to the Fantastic Four from the comics who I always loved and people never wanted to care about.

Heck, when you manage to turn the Invisible Woman into my main main of the whole game, you know you did her right. She is so powerful!

D

Deleted member

Well everyone, I’m proud to announce that I will be making the animation for a Doom: Eternal and Animal Crossing: New Horizons crossover song.

What am I doing with my life?

Maybe I’ll post some WIPs here, if that‘s cool.

D

Deleted member

Well everyone, I’m proud to announce that I will be making the animation for a Doom: Eternal and Animal Crossing: New Horizons crossover song.

What am I doing with my life?

Maybe I’ll post some WIPs here, if that‘s cool.
I would love to see some WIP stuff!

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Or maybe if it's not an assist pass it's more first party characters
Dixie, Waddle Dee, and of course baboomwin.png would be good

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
You guys think fake ass 4Chan text leak season is gonna be back? Complete now with a guess at the ARMS character and the rest being characters from obscure PS1 games that never left Japan and Geno?

D

Deleted member

You guys think fake ass 4Chan text leak season is gonna be back? Complete now with a guess at the ARMS character and the rest being characters from obscure PS1 games that never left Japan and Geno?
I could easily see them returning.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Fantastic Four in Smash would be awesome!

They could be like Pokémon Trainer or Videl in DBFZ!!!

We would have a lot of great music including the awesome Silver Surfer NES OST by Tim Follin and Marvel vs Capcom bops!

Heck! The Spirit battle, alternate costume and stage potential with them would be huge!
Spidey would have to come first...cause Spider-Man is top priority

Noipoi

Howdy!
fp2 new predictions.png

Behold, my new predictions (With a few extra predictions on the side). I definitely got a few wrong, but Baboom and Crash are happening. Trust.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I'm sure all the Nintendo reactors are thrilled that after months of not much from Nintendo, they shadowdropped the Direct instead of letting them plan a stream/reaction vid ahead of time. :teeth:

Heheheh.

D

Deleted member

Aurane Aurane is It fine if we did the trade through the Pokémon Home App?

My Switch online expired and It is the only way we can trade right now since right now I can't pay for it.

Give me your Pokémon Home Code and I will add you.

In regards to what I want... A Pupitar would be enough

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Aurane Aurane is It fine if we did the trade through the Pokémon Home App?

My Switch online expired and It is the only way we can trade right now since right now I can't pay for it.

Give me your Pokémon Home Code and I will add you.

In regards to what I want... A Pupitar would be enough
You can't trade items in Home. ._.

D

Deleted member

You can't trade items in Home. ._.
Dammit.

I'm so sorry about this happening again.

I wish I could convince my father about letting me his PayPal account to expand my online subscription, but he really refuses to as of now.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
What if ARMS is getting a character to promote a sequel?

I do recall the first game selling quite well and it's been a few years since it released.
No. No, no, no.

Let's not suggest this idea please, I've seen how the Geno Thread acted with this.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I wish they had shown who the character is, I don't mind waiting until June to get the character, but the mystery will kill me.

This is why I wish Nintendo would adopt the season pass format of games like Mortal Kombat, show it all off upfront, let the characters all speak for themselves, then blow our minds all over again with trailers later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom