• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Reminder that Banjo and Kazooie were playable in Sonic and Sega All Stars racing, only for the 360 version. It was their last time being seen until Smash.

The Wii version if that game was gonna have Mario playable, but instead they picked the Miis.
Still waiting for A sequel to that game with Mario or Sonic in Mario Kart

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Teens are coughing on food in stores to get likes on YouTube and social media during the Coronavirus.

First, Tide Pod eating and other stupid challenges, now this... What has humanity become.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I mean, we got Team Fortress, Wreck it Ralph, Football Manager, and Danica Patrick all in there before Mario, so he isn't OUT THERE.

Too bad the most we'll ever get is the Olympic games.
It’s funny cause the only reason they didn’t add Mario was they didn’t want people confusing the two kart games.

By that logic, Mario should be expected to be in every sports game ever because of his sports titles and Olympic Games

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It’s funny cause the only reason they didn’t add Mario was they didn’t want people confusing the two kart games.

By that logic, Mario should be expected to be in every sports game ever because of his sports titles and Olympic Games
I mean, with Danica Patrick, I got confused if Sonic All Stars Transformed was actually the Daytona 500.

D

Deleted member

Astrotrain should have been in Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed.

There, I said it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It's actually a reference to this masterpiece:

best Mr.Freeze
Teens are coughing on food in stores to get likes on YouTube and social media during the Coronavirus.

First, Tide Pod eating and other stupid challenges, now this... What has humanity become.
at this point this is just normal...and it makes these type of useless to society in a way

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
About this Corona virus thing, I went to the grocery store earlier and I saw that the toilet paper was all gone. Even earlier, I saw a video called "The Toilet Paper Apocalypse". Why is everyone buying so much toilet paper in a time like this?
I'm not a professional, so take this with a grain of salt, but my theory is that some guy thought "Im gonna be stuck in my house for awhile, better get some toilet paper" and bought a ton of it. People in this guy's town were all like "oh no, all the toilet paper is gone!" and frantically bought it as soon as it was back. The cycle continued and got bigger until someone brought it up online, spreading it globally. The rest is history...

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I mean, we got Team Fortress, Wreck it Ralph, Football Manager, and Danica Patrick all in there before Mario, so he isn't OUT THERE.

Too bad the most we'll ever get is the Olympic games.
That reminds me, I wanted to come with some more guest characters for my Sonic fighting game (so far I have NiGHTS, Segata, Joker and Mega Man), and I wanted to see if I could come up with some sorta unorthodox yet weirdly fitting ones like in that game. I think at one point I wanted Ruby Rose from RWBY in the game too.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Real talk, why does Banjo and Kazooie look better on the Box Art of N&B than they do in the actual game?
Eyes aren't as sunk in. Slightly more vibrant colors. I'm not a huge fan of making Banjo entirely made out of cubes though.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
dang... April Fools Day really be only a handful of days away

any predictions for the site prank?

Baboomboards or riot

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
FILTER.png
SKETCH.png

XD Well, I hope this is finally the last update I put on this. Just to look back how I started and how far I have gotten now. Works like this are pretty much a test for one's patience. Now I saw that I felt Irish more tedious to line despite his simplicity, but his shoes were quite complex. I again hope that color doesn't mar my work. I actually haven't decided how I am going to color it.

Shroob

Sup?
The real April Fool's joke.

We get the different alt stock icons for Hero and Byleth for the day.

But just the one day.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
You know the worst part about this isolation coronavirus paranoia thing is that I miss eating Pizza made by hand in a Pizza truck.

There's only so much microwave Pizza a man can eat before he starts to want the real thing.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Saw this new fan-made Doom Slayer victory animation on Twitter:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

The guy's done some other nice animations for Hat Kid & Master Chief too.​

D

Deleted member

You know the worst part about this isolation coronavirus paranoia thing is that I miss eating Pizza made by hand in a Pizza truck.

There's only so much microwave Pizza a man can eat before he starts to want the real thing.
Thankfully some pizzerias are still open in my island during this isolation.

Specifically the ones which deliver to home.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Thankfully some pizzerias are still open in my island during this isolation.

Specifically the ones which deliver to home.
My parents brought home a pizza from one of the few stores still open from where I live yesterday for lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom