• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Costumes for the DLC X-Men. I was kind of expecting Old school Iceman though. And since all the other Avengers/GotG characters are getting there stuff too. We can assume the game is wrapping up. Deadpool got lucky being the character they double dipped for. Who knows if others will get that treatment.

1584911131818.png

D

Deleted member

With all the costumes for the other characters already revealed, I'm quite excited to see what else they reveal for the Fantastic Four DLC in UA3.

Hopefully we get cool costumes for the F4 and Doom (praying for Infamous Iron Man and Future Foundation), we could see Black Bolt and Medusa revealed and get details on the alledged Story Mode expansion which has been suspected due to datamined dialogues.

These will be some exciting days until the DLC releases.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
With all the costumes for the other characters already revealed, I'm quite excited to see what else they reveal for the Fantastic Four DLC in UA3.

Hopefully we get cool costumes for the F4 and Doom (praying for Infamous Iron Man and Future Foundation), we could see Black Bolt and Medusa revealed and get details on the alledged Story Mode expansion which has been suspected due to datamined dialogues.

These will be some exciting days until the DLC releases.
Hoping for Doom 2099 myself.

D

Deleted member

Yo, how do you get wild flowers? Nook said to craft a crown using them, but I can only find cosmos.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Used my Nook Miles ticket, the next villager I could've gotten was Bubbles the weird-looking hippo.

Key word could have, I really did not want any of that.

D

Deleted member

Remember my Smash 4 secondary main Roy?

20200322_214039.jpg

This is our boy 10 years later:

20200322_214052.jpg

Like if you feel old seeing him grow.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Bella the mouse creeps me out, but I'm not gonna grab another 2,000 nook miles so easily anytime soon, and it seems that I am forever stuck in a loop having to choose a peppy pop-star wannabe villager, so I guess she'll do. At least she isn't the hippo.

Seems that I can only find Cherries (or my local fruit) on these mystery islands, so that's fun. I got Apples from my mom though, that's nice.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Noipoi Noipoi actually I just went from 3 nuggets to 30, those Nook Miles tickets do wonders, rocks usually give you a good amount over there, you can rack about 15 or so per trip there.

Finished off my second house loan, got a new villager, and got the shop unlocked.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I guess so. That was just more of me wanting Croc as an playable character given my love for reptiles (Though he's really just an human with an rare form of atavism).
if he were to get in, he and Orca better have a reason to fight...that and no dead baby
Remember my Smash 4 secondary main Roy?

View attachment 266586

This is our boy 10 years later:

View attachment 266587

Like if you feel old seeing him grow.
Roy has been through some ****
What killed the dinosaur?
View attachment 266593

THE ICE AGE!!!
View attachment 266594
for a moment I thought you meant the movie franchise, then the pictures loaded

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Reminder that Banjo and Kazooie were playable in Sonic and Sega All Stars racing, only for the 360 version. It was their last time being seen until Smash.

The Wii version if that game was gonna have Mario playable, but instead they picked the Miis.

D

Deleted member

Reminder that Banjo and Kazooie were playable in Sonic and Sega All Stars racing, only for the 360 version. It was their last time being seen until Smash.

The Wii version if that game was gonna have Mario playable, but instead they picked the Miis.
Imagine if the PlayStation version had Jak and Daxter.

Hikraki

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
HIK#203
Switch FC
SW-5687-9628-3383

nuts and bolts banjo is gross tho

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
About this Corona virus thing, I went to the grocery store earlier and I saw that the toilet paper was all gone. Even earlier, I saw a video called "The Toilet Paper Apocalypse". Why is everyone buying so much toilet paper in a time like this?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I was in the mood for an crocodile documentary. One I saw was really entertaining.
if he were to get in, he and Orca better have a reason to fight...that and no dead baby
If Black Canary and Green Arrow were able to keep their son out of harm I'd imagine the same for them as well.

Eh, then again I think your option is better now that I think about it. I love Croc, I'd like him for Injustice 3 but he deserves an happy ending and an peaceful one, I'll let him be.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
About this Corona virus thing, I went to the grocery store earlier and I saw that the toilet paper was all gone. Even earlier, I saw a video called "The Toilet Paper Apocalypse". Why is everyone buying so much toilet paper in a time like this?
I mean do these people even do their research? Its an respiratory virus. None of the symptoms is even diarrhea which confuses me even more.

Food. Water. I all get but toilet paper?

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
That's enough AC for a day, I'm not gonna go back to my City Folk days and just fast forward the time.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I mean do these people even do their research? Its an respiratory virus. None of the symptoms is even diarrhea which confuses me even more.

Food. Water. I all get but toilet paper?
No kidding! I don't see what toilet paper has to do with a virus like the Corona one.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Real talk, why does Banjo and Kazooie look better on the Box Art of N&B than they do in the actual game?
High quality render vs in game model.

The former is always going to be better.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Man, I have no clue how to grind iron nuggets but this haul for 30 nuggets for the shop is grueling. New Horizons is still okay though, I guess.

Wish I knew how to get on those elevated levels, there are no slopes or anything, unless I'm supposed to climb up waterfalls somehow.
you get a ladder from nook, keep playing.

or do what I did and time skip to get it faster, up to ya

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
High quality render vs in game model.

The former is always going to be better.
I get that, but like.

He doesn't even look like that in game.
BK: Nuts and Bolts is peak character design

Tbh, that joke is actually pretty funny.

In fact, the entire opening sequence is humorous on how much it pokes fun at the series.

Then you realize that's the only thing that's actually like the first Banjo games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom