• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
So, since my last Smash reveal related dream about a blue haired anime lady getting in as fighter 5 ended up being oddly prophetic, I figured I’d share that last night I had a dream where D. Va from Overwatch was revealed as fighter 8. Crash and Geno were also mentioned in the dream, but I can’t remember if they were fighters 6 and 7 or if we were still waiting for their reveals.
I can't quite decide if given the choice I would take that. Crash would add a lot and I would value him more than I'd hate D. Va. But I don't know whether Geno getting in would make people less or more toxic. I think if it's more I wouldn't take it even if it meant Crash gets in too.

osby

Smash Obsessed
It took me long enough but I'm finally using my surplus of free time to read my backlog of books.

I've started with Mesopotamia: The Invention of the City and it's actually pretty interesting for a technical book. I never knew Uruk was bigger than Athens and only half the size of Rome at its prime.

Next, I'll read Something Wicked This Way Comes but first I need to wait for my brother to finish it.

osby

Smash Obsessed
So how is everyone today? You guys still holding up well?
Honestly, not that much changed for me. I can't visit my father on weekends and shopping trips take longer but aside from that, things feel pretty normal. Admittedly, it's mostly because I don't like getting out of my dorm and interacting with people.

Seeing Istanbul so empty is weird but what surprises me most is people still taking a few extra minutes to feed stray cats and dogs even now.

osby

Smash Obsessed
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...te_after_he_finishes_smash_bros_ultimates_dlc

Hoping it'll be an smaller project like an new Kirby game or Kid Icarus: Uprising sequel. They won't be as draining as Smash was.
I can see him doing something completely new or a soft reboot like Uprising.

Not sure if he'll want to jump from one sequel to another but who knows. Here's hoping Ultimate won't be the last game he directs, the guy's way too creative to only make games from a handful of franchises.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I am, for now.
Still working today, will take it day by day.
Honestly, not that much changed for me. I can't visit my father on weekends and shopping trips take longer but aside from that, things feel pretty normal. Admittedly, it's mostly because I don't like getting out of my dorm and interacting with people.

Seeing Istanbul so empty is weird but what surprises me most is people still taking a few extra minutes to feed stray cats and dogs even now.
Good to hear. Keep on living guys. We'll all get through this together.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Playing Wind Waker.
In the Earth temple and Medli just got kidnapped by the shadow hand things and this didn’t happen when I played this the first time and I don’t know what to do cause I can’t find anything online and she might be dead

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Playing Wind Waker.
In the Earth temple and Medli just got kidnapped by the shadow hand things and this didn’t happen when I played this the first time and I don’t know what to do cause I can’t find anything online and she might be dead
It's been a while since I've played Wind Waker, but would she be back at the entrance, outside of the dungeon, or wherever you originally found her? I don't know if she shows up on your map or not.

EDIT: found this:

https://www.zeldadungeon.net/wiki/Floormaster

The hand puts her into a cage.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So how is everyone today? You guys still holding up well?
Having a brief scare with myself. Was having a sore throat yesterday and coughing a bit today but I think it's something else. Don't plan on dying yet. I'm only going out once a week for caffeine. I'm a little worried about my parent as he works in one of the essential sectors.
You guys and a few of my friends IRL are still kicking so that's good.

Today I learned osby osby is from Turkey. Interesting.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Having a brief scare with myself. Was having a sore throat yesterday and coughing a bit today but I think it's something else. Don't plan on dying yet. I'm only going out once a week for caffeine. I'm a little worried about my parent as he works in one of the essential sectors.
**** man glad you're okay. Please keep staying safe. :(

Dutch Raikuna

**** man glad you're okay. Please keep staying safe. :(
Taking what I can in case for medicine. Also the coughing is the type that has phlegm which isn't the coronavirus cough which is good.
I only cough about once an hour and it's only more of a tickle. It's more throat ulcer considering that I eat a bloody lot of spicy food it seems.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
@JDCabrera is in the same timezone as me Irish. Betraying his countrymen on the timezones.
How's things over there?
Oh so he lives on the same island as you or one of them?

Also things are good. Laying low as usual but starting to get out more. Not going to public places as most of them are closed due to extra precautions otherwise playing and walking the dogs and taking them to the dog park as well as working on my place I'll be moving to eventually.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Oh so he lives on the same island as you or one of them?

Also things are good. Laying low as usual but starting to get out more. Not going to public places as most of them are closed due to extra precautions otherwise playing and walking the dogs and taking them to the dog park as well as working on my place I'll be moving to eventually.
He lives in the Canary Islands which is a different timezone than the rest of Spain. That's the joke.

Dude, I live in Northern Ireland. (Well from the Republic and lived in England) I told you guys this before many times.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
He lives in the Canary Islands which is a different timezone than the rest of Spain. That's the joke.

Dude, I live in Northern Ireland. (Well from the Republic and lived in England) I told you guys this before many times.
Whelp I don't know what happened there...Must of had an brainfart.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Just got scammed.
Every Zelda wiki I find is saying that Northern Fairy Island is the only fairy fountain which you didn’t need anything to get into (I needed something to get in there) and it’s saying the fairy will expand my wallet, which is what I wanted since I’m at max but she just let me carry more arrows wth
Edit: nvm I went to the wrong island since apparently when I look up Northern Fairy Island it’s gonna show me a map with Western Fairy Island highlighted

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
After reading that Injustice/He-Man crossover online. I kinda got an idea of an story for Injustice 3 and roster.

The story involves the new Justice League and Eternia having to work together to stop the newly recruited Horvak Corps led by Atrocious, Horvak and the remnants of Darkseid's army.

Roster so far. Still in process.

Aquaman
Atrocitus
Batman
Black Canary
Black Racer
Cyborg
Harley Quinn
He-Man
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Killer Croc
John Constantine
Orca
Red Hood
Shazam (Regina Taylor)
Starfire
Superboy
Supergirl
Swamp Thing
Zatanna

Snake any suggestions? Characters? Story plot? I'm all ears.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
After reading that Injustice/He-Man crossover online. I kinda got an idea of an story for Injustice 3 and roster.

The story involves the new Justice League and Eternia having to work together to stop the newly recruited Horvak Corps led by Atrocious, Horvak and the remnants of Darkseid's army.

Roster so far. Still in process.

Aquaman
Atrocitus
Batman
Black Canary
Black Racer
Cyborg
Harley Quinn
He-Man
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Killer Croc
John Constantine
Orca
Red Hood
Shazam (Regina Taylor)
Starfire
Superboy
Supergirl
Swamp Thing
Zatanna

Snake any suggestions? Characters? Story plot? I'm all ears.
I'm not snake, but put in live-action He-Man as a joke character.

D

Deleted member

So, I had this kind of weird ass dream last night divided in two halfs. I won't talk about the second half since It was some weird FF7 Midgar/Coronavirus parody thing where I was at a really risky state near the end of the dream and I don't want everyone's minds getting 100% lost with that half.

So, the first half of my dream was about Phoenix Wright getting revealed. And after that I went to the Phoenix Wright thread of this site to congratulate people about It. After that, I got into a seriously heated conflict with the people over there who got mad at me for congratulating them. It was quite the chaos.

Now, dreams sometimes tend to have similarities with real life. And I am 100% confident that this first half of my dream came from a real life experience I had at a Discord server I since left. Banjo was announced and I congratulated the people of the server who wanted him. The owner and the mods almost banned me for that since "I tagged people and I wasn't allowed to congratulate people as if they just gave birth".

Yeah, that server was strange as frick and I don't miss It at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom