• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Well this week has been a mess but at least I get to end it by catching a shiny pupper.
I love shiny Growlithe and Arcanine, so I'm glad to have finally caught one.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Did anyone here watch tonight's episode of The Walking Dead?

Because holy **** do I need to talk about it. That was a seriously awesome episode.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I heard Sony was looking to get the rights to several Konami IPs. Wonder how that'll pan out.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Bad news: I got sick.

Good news: It's not from coronavirus.

More bad news: My mom got super mad at me for it. I probably should straight-up stop sharing anything with her.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Did anyone here watch tonight's episode of The Walking Dead?

Because holy **** do I need to talk about it. That was a seriously awesome episode.
Yeah, it was a pretty great episode. Felt a lot like older ones in tone and stories. Sucks they couldn’t do any behind the scenes stuff for it this week though

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well good morning guys.

Sadly in the midst of this global shutdown, I've still got to go to college.
Good news is presentation I've been looking forward to showing and work to be done.

Bad news is I've got about 100 questions to at least five members of staff about all this ****.

Hope some of yous do alright today and I'll be back on the forums by dinner.

D

Deleted member

Well good morning guys.

Sadly in the midst of this global shutdown, I've still got to go to college.
Good news is presentation I've been looking forward to showing and work to be done.

Bad news is I've got about 100 questions to at least five members of staff about all this ****.

Hope some of yous do alright today and I'll be back on the forums by dinner.
Eh? Shouldn't they like, go for a shutdown of your school at this point?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Eh? Shouldn't they like, go for a shutdown of your school at this point?
Sadly while the South of Ireland agrees, The UK doesn't. And some decisions here in Northern Ireland need to be agreed by both parties more or less.

I just had an hour rant to my student officer about what's going to happen and they don't know.

I'm pissed at it all.
I'll be back on the forums later. If I just show a presentation I'll be fine for the meantime.

D

Deleted member

Today is going to be a very boring day. *sigh* mom is trying to put us on a specific schedule that leaves me little to no time to work on what I've been wanting to do (cough hint: I'm learning how to animate over audio) but I've also been feeling down because it feels like everyone quote "is one-uping me" unquote despite the fact this feels like a gut reaction and even I dunno why I'm feeling like this. I'm not even that good at any of the more artistic things I do, save Graphic Design, so it's not like anyone could be more worse than me overall. I'm a jack-of-all-trades, master of...like maybe 1? Essentially anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Bad news: I got sick.

Good news: It's not from coronavirus.

More bad news: My mom got super mad at me for it. I probably should straight-up stop sharing anything with her.
Hopefully you recover osby.

D

Deleted member

Sadly while the South of Ireland agrees, The UK doesn't. And some decisions here in Northern Ireland need to be agreed by both parties more or less.

I just had an hour rant to my student officer about what's going to happen and they don't know.

I'm pissed at it all.
I'll be back on the forums later. If I just show a presentation I'll be fine for the meantime.
Eh, good luck.

I swear if COVID 19 reaches your shores they better be packin' their bags.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Well, this Indie World Showcase announcement just added credibility to a rumor stating a Nintendo Direct is coming next week.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i was going to sum up my reactions to the indieworld through images but as smashboards is smashboards, images are down

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I just realized that I won't be able to watch the Indie Direct live - ironically, it's the only hour during March Break where I have something scheduled (a meeting for work).

Still, the meeting should be worth going to (I think it's to decide whether or not we follow what the schools are doing and stay closed for two weeks after March Break), and I might be able to buy the new One Piece movie afterwards (I've been looking forward to it - it looks like the One Piece equivalent of Avengers Endgame - but I have no idea if the stores in my area will get it in stock), so that's a plus.

Not sure what I'm looking forward to as far as the indie Direct is concerned, but hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised by what's shown.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Sony possibly buying Konami ****...me no see that happening unless Konami is quitting the gaming life

tho of it ends up happenin, then...rip to Snake, Bomberman and Simon no longer being allowed in Smash for the future (but no love for you Richter....cause **** you...and no to Alucard cause Yuri isn’t gonna leave Smash thanks to Marth, plus he’s Spider-Man now)

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Sony possibly buying Konami ****...me no see that happening unless Konami is quitting the gaming life

tho of it ends up happenin, then...rip to Snake, Bomberman and Simon no longer being allowed in Smash for the future (but no love for you Richter....cause **** you...and no to Alucard cause Yuri isn’t gonna leave Smash thanks to Marth, plus he’s Spider-Man now)
The rumor said they'd only buy specific Konami IPs, not mentioning Bomberman.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Looks like I can watch the indie direct. Neat.

Not looking forward to anything in particular but it should be a nice distraction.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's more like Konami's getting rid of **** they can't make into gacha. If they really were selling everything, you'd also see Contra, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Bomberman.

Sony probably wants them because they mostly sold on PS consoles exclusively, collections excluded.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm just watching it as a way to cope up with all the **** hitting the fan right now.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Five Nights At Freddy's: Help Wanted was confirmed for the Switch a while back, so hopefully we get some gameplay for that. I highly doubt that we will, but eh, I can hope.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The rumor said they'd only buy specific Konami IPs, not mentioning Bomberman.
I'm playing it safe with Bomberman, as I weirdly can’t see everyone but him leaving
It's more like Konami's getting rid of **** they can't make into gacha. If they really were selling everything, you'd also see Contra, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Bomberman.

Sony probably wants them because they mostly sold on PS consoles exclusively, collections excluded.
...you say that as if Metal Gear can’t be a gacha game...now Konami will have to make one (and if nobody gets it and wastes lots of money for Snake dress up then no more Metal Gear...nor the completion of MGSV)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

And I have now started reading Lord of the Flies, because it's the book we were assigned to read. I can already tell from the first chapter...uh...this isn't going to be a fun read, that's for sure.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm playing it safe with Bomberman, as I weirdly can’t see everyone but him leaving
Oh trust me, you'd see Yu-Gi-Oh! mentioned if they really wanted to sell out, not Bomberman. It's a ****ing $1,000,000,000 grossing franchise per year. Those little trading cards are a partial reason why Konami is alive, dude. I bet you ten dollars they'll keep Yugi before they keep Bomberman.

...you say that as if Metal Gear can’t be a gacha game..
It really can't, because they would've tried it already.

D

Deleted member

Oh trust me, you'd see Yu-Gi-Oh! mentioned if they really wanted to sell out, not Bomberman. It's a ****ing $1,000,000,000 grossing franchise per year. Those little trading cards are a partial reason why Konami is alive, dude. I bet you ten dollars they'll keep Yugi before they keep Bomberman.
My thoughts exactly. Yugioh is one of there biggest money makers, if they were selling to say... prevent themselves from going bankrupt or something you would see Yugioh on that list 100%. Otherwise it's heavily likely that's not the case.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Five Nights At Freddy's: Help Wanted was confirmed for the Switch a while back, so hopefully we get some gameplay for that. I highly doubt that we will, but eh, I can hope.
Can't wait to see Freddy with a mooooooooostache and a overall.:ultmario:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

It really can't, because they would've tried it already.
as a skin puppet who doesn’t Yugioh, I won’t go there for a bet cause I wanna keep my lack of money

as for the latter...Metal Gear Heroes was supposed to be announced at E3 this year, with the additions of Snake singing K-Pop and $20 per fragment of a piece of gear for him to wear on missions (while full weapons will be on a nice and fair balance of $50)

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
reminder that insiders were banking on an Indie World this week, with a legitimate Nintendo Direct for next week

allcomingtogether.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom