• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Here's a headup, a new Spirit Board Event themed around Ring Fit Adventure has been announced:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Wow I made a Recess meme and nobody said anything. You guys are young little punks who need to get off my lawn. Gosh.

So cross. >;(

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
E3 looking like it's gonna not happen
Event wise maybe but there's always the possibility of doing the approach how Nintendo Directs goes just showing their games or an livestream with an small gathering like how Final Kombat did.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Oh ****, sorry, I misread!
It's alright, it just means I gotta do some cross-breeding to get it with its HA while still being in a Love Ball then breeding it with my Ditto.

Just a little more work that has to be done, but eh. Not a big deal. I was expecting to do that anyways. No worries.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
E3 possibly getting canned sucks but far from being a disaster.

Every video game company has the power of the internet to show off any major announcements anytime of the year whenever they choose.

It would just mean no BINGO for me. :c

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
It’s a-me! MAR10!

What’s your favorite Mario game? Mine is Odyssey!
My favorite Mario game? Bubuluh, y'all are asking me a question on par with having to choose my favorite child. I honest to God can't say what my favorite Mario games are, but every one I've played I've had a riot with. There's not much more that needs to be said, really.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
I sure hope so:
I can cross-confirm these as Spawn Wave basically hinted at these for the last two news videos he has done for the end, and given the near-perfect track record, I'd say this should be not a question of "when" or "if," but "really?" which I believe is all but confirmed.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Here's a headup, a new Spirit Board Event themed around Ring Fit Adventure has been announced:

About time these showed up.

RIP to E3 tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom