• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hey guys! What's been going on lately?
I'm just chilling really. Trying to get good Pokemon. All that ****.

Been a little uneasy because I'm not gonna have a lot of cash for food next week. Been thinking about turning in bottles for some pocket change.

D

Deleted member

Mario is so much fun to play as.
He's not my main anymore but I still enjoy using him a lot.
Mario was my main during the Wii U era, and is my secondary pick alot of the times.

But I don't play smash as much as I used to, so :gova:

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
A minor change I wish they made to Doc is having him throw his pills instead of just spawning them like Mario similar to his sprite from the original game.
I still wish they changed his final smash too. It could've still been like regular Mario's, but with the pills falling from the sky instead to be more akin to his game.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I was pretty much in the mood for another Keanu Reeves movie and decided to watch Constantine.

I don't understand the flack...That was a damn good movie.

Loved the first Bill & Ted so much I think I'm gonna watch Bogus Adventure this week. I just can't wait tbh...

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just realized that if Crash and Spyro HAD got into a PlayStation All-Stars, Activision likely wouldn’t have forced the Titans and Skylanders designs. How do you think THAT would have gone over?

D

Deleted member

So, no Direct tomorrow? Guess it's time to wait until the 25th.
I actually am thinking of animating something to do with all this no direct madness :p

I dunno if I'll have time, or if it'll even look good, but hey I can try no?

D

Deleted member

Many people seem to expect a Spirit event announcement today.

We will see how that turns out.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
It’s a-me! MAR10!

What’s your favorite Mario game? Mine is Odyssey!
I'm torn between Super Mario Odyssey and Super Mario World. If I was just aiming to beat the game, I'd pick Odyssey, but if I wanted to try 100% completion, I'd definitely prefer World.

EDIT: Or Super Mario RPG or Paper Mario & the Thousand Year Door, if we're counting non-platforming games.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It’s a-me! MAR10!

What’s your favorite Mario game? Mine is Odyssey!
Super Mario Odyssey because that's the only game I've beaten

and no, that isn't the only Mario game I've played, shut up. I played a bit of 64 and Sunshine once, along with the original because Virtual Console exists

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
My fav Mario game?

Can't choose. They all have their pros.

I grew up with Sunshine, Super Mario World, TTYD, Galaxy and Super Paper Mario tho.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Welp, got a very cool project coming out soon! Hopefully this month, if all goes well. Here’s a bit of a ”teaser.” The models are by me, Rjac25, and Subject Illuminant. The posing and camera angle are by me, and the lighting is by Rjac25.
7BF6E475-4B10-47F4-A3AE-3E0D47ECF17A.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom