• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The reaction to the news by one of my favourite LEGO YouTubers was quite wholesome:

He always wanted LEGO Nintendo sets to happen.

D

Deleted member

@Taylor F, remember when I showed you something was wrong with my Blender?

Well, I just reinstalled it(finally) and nothing changed. It's still happening. What version of Blender are you using by any chance? I personally just went with 2.8.2 because it's the newest version(excluding prototype builds)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
If anyone here who plays Pokemon SwSh has Love Balls, I'll trade you for them. Just PM me and we'll talk.

Besides that, how we doing today?

D

Deleted member

Here are some LEGO Mario sets I could see happening:

>Some World 1-1 shenanigan with Mario and some Goombas
>A Luigi's Mansion set
>Peach's Castle
>Bowser's Castle with a Koopa Clown thing
>The Odyssey with something from New Donk City
>A section of the Comet Observatory
>Something from Captain Toad
>A Super Mario World set with Yoshi

Cracke

Smash Journeyman

>A Luigi's Mansion set
>Peach's Castle
I could see another desert-themed set based off of world 2, seeing as that's the third thing I think of relating to Mario worlds. Number 1 is world 1, number 2 is world 8.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>guy wants to trade me his 6IV Shiny Kyurem
>I tell him that's obviously a hack
>he admits it is and he was the one that made it

Gotta love online trading. Yeah you get the guy trading his Pikachu for Rayquaza, but some of these interactions are hilarious.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I know it probably wouldn’t have happened or at least I wouldn’t have wanted it to since it would’ve been console exclusive but I remember thinking of ideas for Mario in LEGO Dimensions as a Level Pack with Kart and Warp Pipe builds. (Mario would’ve had a power-up selection which would’ve had Yoshi)

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So today has been long.

I found out there has been a local library surprisingly near me and checked it out. So I have a library card now!
Then walked about 6 miles to college cause why not and spent two hours looking for the tutor who threatened to kick me out only for her to not be there.
One of my tutors told me that's not going to happen so I trust that one's words.
So I'm in the clear now.

Honestly a small part of me was hoping I get kicked out but a Nintendo Direct got announced at the same time so I would have been like.......

1583858700237.png

That was a joke......mostly.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Pretty much me atm:

Like..I want to animate, draw, whatever, but every time I start I just can't.... ahhhhhhhh

Slime Master

Smash Ace
An extremely good reddit thread about coronavirus was shared in a discord server I'm on, thought it was worth spreading the information. Not sure how much of the statistics are Oregon specific, but it's good information regardless of where you live.
https://www.reddit.com/r/oregon/comments/fg2cdj/psa_regarding_covid19_a_warning/

I'm not gonna give a TL;DR on this, y'all should read the whole thing.

D

Deleted member

I'm sitting over here, trying to get my damn computer to work so I can try some animating, but now my hotspot is trash because I used up all my data and now it barely gets any data. :( This will be awhile.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

>A Luigi's Mansion set
>Peach's Castle
I’d be shocked if we don’t get Mario Kart set or airship set.

D

Deleted member

I have to admit I'm also guilty of claiming to take breaks recently and giving Up quickly.

More so because I literally don't feel safe outside the internet right now with my IRL friends being busy with college.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Wait

**** me I just scrolled back to hear people reminisce about The Good Old Days™, not learn about how you were all in diapers when I was watching the Brawl trailer on repeat in glorious 240p.
***** please, I was reading about Brawl in some rando ass game magazine that got me so hype as ****. The tag line on the front was literally "is it the best game ever?(...yes, yes it is)" and 10 year old me started scavenging the WWW for a Website and guess what I found. The Dojo. And this... ****ing... place.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I did take a break from here recently but it only lasted like a couple weeks I think. I don't think i've been posting as much since then though.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
xD Those have become pretty infamous for that...I think I got to step on LEGOS once and remembering the pain makes me shudder. I don't know if that or hitting your elbow or knee hard is worse.
I think the legos take the cake there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom