• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
If you haven't already, getting a Senri and leveling her up is one of the easier ways to obtain Media in early game.

The next boss was the hardest one in the game for me (my party was around level 21 and it was still tough) but difficulty should be less crazy after that.
I had the option to fuse for Senri at one point, but I must have used one of the Personas for something else. I'll need to save up money. (And probably look up a guide to see how to handle the social aspect of the game)

D

Deleted member

we out here dying before botw2 i hate it here

D

Deleted member

Can't believe Alpharad is dying now smh :(:(:(

D

Deleted member

Gonna be taking a break from here, It's once again getting to the point where I'm getting obsessed over this site to an unhealthy point.

See ya'll later.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
we out here dying before botw2 i hate it here
As a nativr Virginian... what thr holy **** is Spotsylvania county? I know Fairfax but wth is Spotsylvania

D

Deleted member

As a nativr Virginian... what thr holy **** is Spotsylvania county? I know Fairfax but wth is Spotsylvania
i can only assume the virginian branch of transylvania

tbh the fact that there are so many cases being found in fairfax is concerning, i'm less concerned about contracting it myself and more worried about transmitting it to the ~50-60 yr olds i work with

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
i can only assume the virginian branch of transylvania

tbh the fact that there are so many cases being found in fairfax is concerning, i'm less concerned about contracting it myself and more worried about transmitting it to the ~50-60 yr olds i work with
Yoooo Virginia has VAMPIRES?
Pogchamp.jpg
oh nvm Amazons facility is in Ashland, we good

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have been sleeping from 9:30am to 2:42pm at my grandfather's house.

At this point I may have to be called the Sleeping Beauty.

D

Deleted member

**** me I just scrolled back to hear people reminisce about The Good Old Days™, not learn about how you were all in diapers when I was watching the Brawl trailer on repeat in glorious 240p.
You make it sound like 7-year old Bold didn't watch the Brawl trailer on repeat at least 30 minutes a day.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

LEGO Mario sets are quite some cool news.

Hopefully we get Pauline in one of the sets.

D

Deleted member

I lack hunger right now.

Probably skipping lunch to go to my English classes.

D

Deleted member

MY PERSONAL COMPUTER IS TRYING TO UPDATE ITSELF AGAIN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

God ****ing dammit, I wanted to try my hand at 3d animation but now this happens. I even ****ing changed the damn settings so that it wouldn't update, but it still did!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I think we'll be getting an direct on the 26th since I imagine Nintendo wants the focus on New Horizons until it releases.

If not then were waiting until E3 as April will be too close.

D

Deleted member

Honestly I'm kinda indifferent to this whole Lego Mario thing. It's neato and all, but I don't really care that much, tbh.

That does remind me that I do want to try stop motion sometime in the near future, but I haven't yet because I don't want to just be that one guy who tries a new thing every other week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom