• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
That wasn't 100% my intention, but yeah lmao

I mean if you want me too, I can start from the beginning...? Nah that would take ****ing forever, and honestly I don't even know when to begin(or WHERE to begin, more like)
You're good lol.

I don't need to start piecing together the insane lore of a card game this close to bedtime.

Shroob

Sup?
Man, I feel like I've reached a state of absolute nirvana. I legit don't care if/when the next Direct comes out, nor who the next character is.

It'll get here, when it gets here.

D

Deleted member

Real Talk though, one of the main issues with explaining Vanguard's lore is that it involves a **** ton of time travel shenanigans(hell it's literally the reason a clan even exists in-lore, cough Gear Chronicle cough)

Hell one of the main things that happens is a certain someone gets ****ing deleted(quite literally) from the timeline, thus causing the timeline to split: one where everyone remembers said someone, and another where they don't, but slowly start to remember(this is the "Original" timeline)

Then, through the power of time shenagings, at some point units from both timelines realize something is wrong(particularly in the Original timeline because of the fact without said someone existing there is a literal plothole because said someone was the key to stopping the Star-vader invasion)

Eventually what happens is that units from both timelines meet up(again this isn't really explained that well) and they proceed to *****-slap the Star-Vaders(who by this point have become a regular clan on Cray and are no longer a threat) until they surrender again and proceed to un-delete the person. This causes a time continuum, and bam now people from the past, present, and future now co-mingle ON THE SAME DAMN PLANET
This also includes people being able to talk to their future and past selves(even at the same time) without them going poof like you would expect, which is nice and all.

This attracts the attention of Gear Chronicle, who promptly timey wimey over to Cray, see that it's a hopeless situation to fix, and decide to teach the units on Cray how to control "Stride" (the energy that now is commonplace on Cray because of that time continuum and all the time travel stuff) so that it isn't like everyone is panicking and running around wildly.

And by this point, the series shifts from the original season to G(Generation) and hoo boy the lore here...that's a story for another day..

Annnnd.., I basically just explained everything by accident lmao :drfacepalm:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Man, I feel like I've reached a state of absolute nirvana. I legit don't care if/when the next Direct comes out, nor who the next character is.

I’m gonna keep an eye out for the next few days. If nothing by Wednesday I’m just gonna succumb.

D

Deleted member

I've been this way since Byleth honestly. I don't give a **** when a direct gets here, and honestly if a direct was announced I wouldn't know unless I popped into here.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Anyone want a 5IV Timid Blaze Love Ball Charmander with 4 Egg Moves? They're all breedjects and I don't want to just release them.

D

Deleted member

I personally don't mind the lack of a Direct since I have worse things to worry about currently.

So I ideally prefer to fix all that stuff before a Direct happens.

Just so I don't find myself on a Game Awards 2018 scenario when I am doing the live reaction.

D

Deleted member

Anyone want a 5IV Timid Blaze Love Ball Charmander with 4 Egg Moves? They're all breedjects and I don't want to just release them.
Maybe I would be interested.

I don't have many Pokémon to offer doh.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Man I've really got to stop listening to Made in Abyss OP.
The OP is so good and my God do I love games or anime with unique terra firma.

I mean come on, we're looking at this all our lives for real life.
1583801683814.png
And it's going to be millions of years for it to look different. Boring.

Let me live in a world like Gravity Rush or Xenoblade 1's for a day. Preferably dress up as a Spartan and shout
So I could do that while they fall into an endless abyss.

What was I talking about again?

D

Deleted member

Don't worry about it, I'm giving them out.

I am gonna have a **** ton because I'm shiny hunting Charmander.
I see.

Maybe we can connect for the trading tomorrow. Right now It is 1:02am and I'm trying to drink an infussion to sleep.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Man I've really got to stop listening to Made in Abyss OP.
The OP is so good and my God do I love games or anime with unique terra firma.

I mean come on, we're looking at this all our lives for real life.
View attachment 265268
And it's going to be millions of years for it to look different. Boring.

Let me live in a world like Gravity Rush or Xenoblade 1's for a day. Preferably dress up as a Spartan and shout
So I could do that while they fall into an endless abyss.

What was I talking about again?
The **** is this post even.

D

Deleted member

Ok, I drank the infussion.

Hopefully tonight I finally get enough sleep.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

if i do not get a direct announcement in 5.1 seconds i will literally start screamiAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Yeah I think it's bedtime for me.

We'll see tomorrow about my circumstance if I'm getting kicked out of college. I doubt it a bit. I'm going to say to my tutor to refer to my support officer if she thinks I'm lying about why I've been off and the work hasn't been done.
If all goes well a breather for a few days.

So thanks to you all I've been cheered up a bit.

Amazingly @Bakugan2556 made a good joke today even though I've forgotten what it was.
Also I see you DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu . You've been on here and not joining in on the fun? I cry.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Yeah I think it's bedtime for me.

We'll see tomorrow about my circumstance if I'm getting kicked out of college. I doubt it a bit. I'm going to say to my tutor to refer to my support officer if she thinks I'm lying about why I've been off and the work hasn't been done.
If all goes well a breather for a few days.

So thanks to you all I've been cheered up a bit.

Amazingly @Bakugan2556 made a good joke today even though I've forgotten what it was.
Also I see you DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu . You've been on here and not joining in on the fun? I cry.
Hope everything goes okay for you.
I haven't been feeling well lately. I've spent all day either sleeping or just trying to force myself to work. T-T

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

This drought has legit taught me the importance of patience. It also taught me that there's more games in my backlog, and that I should appreciate what I have and make the most of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom