• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

This might come outta the blue, but I'm kinda considering leaving as part of me feels I don't really fit in. Although it's also very likely that my fever is making me unable to think straight and I'm worrying for nothing. I guess I'll see how it is once I'm starting to feel better again.

Also hi, I guess.

D

Deleted member

This might come outta the blue, but I'm kinda considering leaving as part of me feels I don't really fit in. Although it's also very likely that my fever is making me unable to think straight and I'm worrying for nothing. I guess I'll see how it is once I'm starting to feel better again.

Also hi, I guess.
To be completely frank, I'm in the same boat. I don't even know why I'm still here at all, I don't give a **** about 90% of the things talked about here in the first place. lmao

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Also hi, I guess.
To be completely frank, I'm in the same boat. I don't even know why I'm still here at all, I don't give a **** about 90% of the things talked about here in the first place. lmao
Do what your heart follows guy we can't stop you both from leaving but we'll really miss you. :(

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Black Widow will probably be the best standalone Marvel movie since the Winter Soldier. The Marvel Universe is RIPE for Political Espionage Thrillers and the fact that only Winter Soldier, and Civil War to an extent, has explored that is sort of tone deaf.

How many people are there out there that are smart enough, skilled enough, diligent enough, to do something about their hate for The Avengers like Zemo was? How many countries have began their own defense against such magnitudes of threat like the Avengers? Black Widow is gonna he an intriguing movie, and on top if that it's going to be FULL of fan service for Natasha alone let alone if Tony shows back up for a split second.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

Also hi, I guess.
Nah you're cool it's probably just your fever making you worry

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Also hi, I guess.
Hoping you feel better soon. Get some good rest and all.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Also hi, I guess.
Regardless of whatever issues I may have had with either one of you in the past, just know that I appreciate your company like I do with every other person who posts in this thread and I respect whatever decision you two end up making.

D

Deleted member

I've been trying to take a break from the site and the internet on that matter in fact due to certain problems and in some cases individuals both IRL and on the internet.

Sadly I end up returning to the internet all the time because currently I am quite literally alone IRL with all my friends being too busy with college.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Also hi, I guess.
You seem pretty chill from what I seen, so I don't think you should feel like you don't fit in. If anything, we need more chill peoples here. (that, and whatever you do, and make sure to recover well from this fever first)

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

Also hi, I guess.
You don't need to worry about leaving, you're a pretty swell person to be around.

D

Deleted member

Also hi, I guess.
Trust me, you are quite a cool person and many people here do enjoy your presence.

I have had similar moods in the past: your mind makes you think the entire world is against you, either due to a really bad track record of days, anxiety, pessimism getting the worst of you or un some cases a mix of all.

I've been there too, but with time I realized It all was just on my mind: people here did actually like me, and they infact were interested on helping me out with any problem.

Right now, you should not fear to take a break if your fever has gotten worse, since health does need a lot of attention when one is sick.
But if you ever feel the need to ask us for help on anything, don't fear to tag anyone who you feel could be of great help or contact some of us through PMs.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Also hi, I guess.
Your fine don’t worry about it. There’s never a fitting in here. The threads a place to talk about whatever you want.

D

Deleted member

I feel inspired right now but god ****ing dammit I'm on the bus and won't get home for another hour.

I still need to buy RPGmaker anyway, so unless I switch to Blender, not much I can do with my inspiration anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Or I could just start over, but keep the original premise intact. Dunno what I want to do yet

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Final episode titles for future have been revealed and it’s going to be wild. They aren’t even subtle. Spoilers obviously because the titles say a lot:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Getting some jank animation done for fun. It's mostly roughed out. Then the backgrounds, then some line cleaning, then some flat colors and on and on and on....

D

Deleted member

Getting some jank animation done for fun. It's mostly roughed out. Then the backgrounds, then some line cleaning, then some flat colors and on and on and on....
Personally I love to just animate whatever first comes to mind, it helps me practice in a way where I don't focus on one particular area, but focus on everything at once. That does remind me of something I wanted to do thou...

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Final episode titles for future have been revealed and it’s going to be wild. They aren’t even subtle. Spoilers obviously because the titles say a lot:
shocked.gif

I'm in shock that theory, that started as flimsy at best, is real. It'd be like if Chair theory happened, everyone mocked it, and skull Kid happened.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Can you believe that I'm STILL listening to the music in Spawn's gameplay trailer. Its that addicting. Never heard such awesome rock music.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
One thing I've been told by Persona fans is to play the game on the Vita version.

It has more content apparently
The way Atlus handled that rerelease has always been weird to me.

3, 4 and 5 all have updated versions that add extra content but they were 3 and 5's are easy to acess. Yet P4 was dumped on to the vita for some reason. Was it because of Persona 3 portable or something?

Ok, these were some surprising news to come:

Watch as someone here goes to start a flame war at the thread just because they dislike Worms and want to shove their hate on our faces
That's a series I haven't seen in years. Didn't think they would make a new one.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
View attachment 265230
I'm in shock that theory, that started as flimsy at best, is real. It'd be like if Chair theory happened, everyone mocked it, and skull Kid happened.
I mean it was basically as strong as Rose was Pink Diamond theories before evidence really picked up there.

We had artists show off how the face is designed with the exact points as Stevens. The thorns were a lot like rose thorns, we couldn’t see the gem placement and they hid the naval area which was very telling. Steven creating the final antagonist or being it and coming to terms with his feelings on how Rose did the same was the perfect theme for the narrative. On top of the fact this was a limited series so bringing in a completely new villain would be rushed and sloppy. Something that someone as experienced as Rebecca would know is bad at least imo. I’m glad to see it happen because it’s such a great idea.

It definitely made a lot of sense. The only thing we didn’t have was more time to gather evidence but they’ve done a great job building up to it.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
This could get buried but honestly I've had terrible luck today and posted this earlier but got buried.

So having had a real bad day from college with the last minute revelation that I could be kicked out and spending tonight trying to find and salvage any work which turned out to be almost nothing.
I'm in a terrible mood which is a rarity on here, I'm usually an optimist.
Like a soothing lullaby from sounds that could be heard in a language a thousand years from now. Kaine/Salvation from Nier. That soundtrack is bringing me back to reality to calm me down.
I'm on here to talk for a bit. Need something to help lift my spirits.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
This could get buried but honestly I've had terrible luck today and posted this earlier but got buried.
So having had a real bad day from college with the last minute revelation that I could be kicked out and spending tonight trying to find and salvage any work which turned out to be almost nothing.
I'm in a terrible mood which is a rarity on here, I'm usually an optimist.
Like a soothing lullaby from sounds that could be heard in a language a thousand years from now. Kaine/Salvation from Nier.
Really I'm here to talk for a bit. Need something to help lift my spirits.
Wait hold up... why is it a possibility that you'll be kicked out of college?

D

Deleted member

Persona 4 seems harder than Persona 5 - there don't seem to be any save points or safe rooms in the middle of dungeons, and getting a game over (which can be as simple as the main protagonist dying, even if the other characters are healthy) kicks you back to the title screen. (the whole "game over if the protagonist dies" thing was in Persona 5 as well, but it wasn't as bad since there were many more opportunities to save)

Enjoying it so far, though I feel like it's going to be tough, especially since without safe rooms, there doesn't seem to be a way to fast travel through a dungeon. I think, next time I try it, I'll get as far as I can to level up my party, exit, and stock up on better equipment and SP-restoring items.
Persona 5 had a ton more quality of life additions that make the experience easier. Fun fact: Those features you mentioned were actually added to Persona 4 Golden first. Even Atlus knew those were just good additions Persona 4 should have had.

Fair warning: The boss at the end of the first dungeon is tough as nails and you should have a Persona that can withstand fire magic. Then the second dungeon's boss is ludicrous and will require lightning and/or physical attack resistance. Once you get past that point, the game gets more manageable. It's about the same difficulty as Persona 5 from what I gather.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom