• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I started off in a small-ish forum, but I'm embarrassed enough by how I acted back then so I won't say what it was.
Sometimes I see old friends I made on Miiverse online on my switch friends list. It kind of makes me feel sad, since I'm not sure how to contact them directly and even if I did I'd probably be too shy to.
I consider myself lucky in that regard. I joined a Miiverse discord server and stayed in contact with everyone I wanted to (with one exception, there was one guy who didn't have Discord and I lost contact with him).

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
All of my villagers keep calling me a bell pincher so I put out pitfalls all around the town and just watched them fall in

D

Deleted member

I wish I could be doing more productive things atm, but my grandparents are coming over tomorrow to finalize the moving plans and oh boy! My parents are watching my every move! (except for when they don't, cough right now I mean cough)

Doesn't help much that I feel like I'm having an identity crisis.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Eh I think I've interacting with people enough for one day.

Had one of my classmates mocking a Canadian substitutes accent and him being thick as a brick calling him a yank.
Spent an hour in the afternoon talking to one of my neighbours.
Spent tonight talking to my best friend.
And have been cruising here again.

I'm done I think.

D

Deleted member

Every
single
day
lately

I come on and something degenerate is happening. :drohyou:
I dunno if what happened last page is what I would call degenerate by any stretch of the word.

I could cause actual degeneracy if you want me too

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Also I found a lizard living in my kitchen yesterday and today he came back. Idk how he got there but he's just vibin.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
How well would you say Sonic 1 and Sonic 2 hold up today?

Cuz I mean

There’s a sale in the eshop
Sonic 1 definitely suffers from "growing pains" since much of the level design doesn't strike a nice balance of speed and platforming (Marble and Labyrinth Zone can suck a ****), and I personally find the special stages very disorienting and not worth the trouble. Still a good game, though.

Sonic 2 is fantastic.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Is your profile pic a lady doing armpit farts?
It’s an amazing wrestler named Sasha Banks after celebrating her victory in a video game while jokingly covering up her armpits ...probably realized the Internet would’ve done something that wasn’t PG to her pits
but your assumption is a good one
Nintendo is getting pretty wild with these crossovers.
https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimalCrossing/comments/f7ecoe
thought it was gonna be a Power Rangers thing...or Sans Gunner
How well would you say Sonic 1 and Sonic 2 hold up today?

Cuz I mean

There’s a sale in the eshop
imo I’d just go to Sonic Mania since that’s the best 2D Sonic game (probably even the best Sonic game tbh), but Sonic 2 is still great while Sonic 1 is still good
Going to watch the Sonic movie. Wish I had went into it a little less spoiled, but whatever.
I know the feeling
YouTube spoiled Tails for me...I will literally burn YouTube to the ground...once the actual building allows me to enter the internet to destroy their website and app with permission . The people will have no choice but to be stuck in the Google building and gain no memes

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Oh jeeze for some reason someone turned the TV in the breakroom at work onto some talkshow where they're interviewing a "psychic" who's claiming that stray thoughts are the results of diseased love ones trying to communicate with you.

What a day to forget my headphones at home. Now I'm stuck listening to this BS until my break is over.

I don't know why I get so angry over these things.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I think I figured out the issue with SwSh's story:

It did not need a big bad villian and a big bad team. It should have been more about the world around you. The story succeeds in making an intetesting region early on, with cool landmarks everywhere, with you traveling it with Sonia and Hop. Each location had something cool and interesting tidbits about Galar, and the characters around you are pretty cool, especially as the story progresses. In a way, the whole big bad evil team felt more like an afterthought than as part of tbr actual story.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

Yeah... This doesn't change much of Mortal Kombat's chances in Smash since the franchise's been outright banned in Japan due to CERO's strictness, so the possibility of the legendary dream match between Scopion and Ryu actually happening has already been dead in the water even before this statement.​

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I wonder what's going on with one of my coworkers.

His bathroom trips in can easily last from 20 to 35 minutes on a daily basis (and I mean daily). Doesn't help that the bathrooms can only have one person at a time.

Unless he's goofing off in there, he really needs to see a doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom