• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

What did ya' order?
So far a coke and fried cheese.

Btw, the Thing is now on my bag in case you wanted to ask.

Not only would I look silly with a 6+inch figure on the desk, but there's literally no space on the desk for It right now between all the drinks and the bread.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Ok weird edit: My animal crossing town has apparently been frozen in january 2019 since I left so it's like no time has passed. So nobody moved..or knows I left ...Alright?

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
This talk of animal crossing has inspired me to boot up new leaf for the first time in a year. Let's hope nobody moved. Then again I once left for three years and didn't lose anybody so we'll see lmao.
That's the thing with Animal Crossing - I stop playing for a while, and fear that my neighbours have moved ... so I don't play it because I don't want to face the truth, so I keep on not playing and the vicious cycle continues

It would be nice if there was a feature where you could choose one villager who would always remain, even if you were away for a long time

D

Deleted member

TFW you listen to OST from games you used to play when you were younger and get nostalgia flashbacks
Screenshot_(419).png

Last edited by a moderator:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Played animal crossing for a bit. Nobody's moved but according to other villagers, Celia wants to. She won't bring it up so I can't convince her otherwise. Then she had the nerve to call me a "bell pincher"
Good riddance, Celia lmao.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Have we seen Brewster yet? Him and KK Slider seem to be two more major NPCs that haven't been seen (I think) yet

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Been thinking about it and I think i've decided I will get new horizons. I'll add it to the list of games I wan't but can't afford.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I just realized New Horizons will let you even move shop locations.

We don't deserve this game.:190:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Hopefully New Horizons gives us an actual player creator feature instead of having us guess our appearance with vague questions.

Yeahh.. I remember my first time getting a haircuit in acnl I had to do it in my friend's town because I couldnt afford the shop yet...it came out so bad she gave me a bag to put on my head until I could buy the thing in my own town lol.

D

Deleted member

I just got to hold our school's fire extinguisher because we need safety for a project where we quite literally are building home-made water-boiling devices.

OIA is fun sometimes :p

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So far the NPcs in are C.J, the New fishing tourny otter, Daisy Mae, The new Turnip seller, Flick, the new bug day lizard, Orville and Wilbur, the dodos, Whisp, Able, Sable, Lable, Timmy, Tommy, Nook, Issable, Harvey, K.K, Celeste, Blathers, Serena from what I remeber. If some form of cafe doesnt return, there is a chance Brewster wont either unless he is connected to something elae

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Hopefully New Horizons gives us an actual player creator feature instead of having us guess our appearance with vague questions.

The facial options in the earlier games were particularly risky - I don't want my avatar to be stuck with crazed eyes

D

Deleted member

Battle spirit? Isn't that a Digimon game?

I've never seen anyone realistically get angry that islands usually have tanned people living on them lol
Nani des ca, it's a card game anime, that's literally the only kind of anime I regularly like

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
I think I'm going to get New Horizons. Never played AC before, but it looks like a great chill game. Doesn't hurt that people close to me are interested in playing it too.

Funny enough, Smash is what brought this series to my attention, and loving the characters, stages and music from it probably played no small part in me finally deciding to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom