• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Everyone complaining about no smash reveal when they clearly leaked Ninten in the direct:
6C1874A3-C616-46FF-B373-AF5210D3AA2E.jpeg

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just understood the running gag where Joseph Joestar guesses his opponents next lines and I feel like an idiot for not noticing it.

He's a western character who grew up on western comics, so within the context of a manga he can predict his opponents next line because he's reading the manga backwards.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Going to work for the first time in three weeks, well knowing of the verbal ass kicking that awaits me.

Gonna make sure to stay away from here so I don't accidentally vent on you folks.
Wish you the best of luck, man.

I’m late to the anime discussion but uh...

Keep your Hands off Eizouken.
Wait, that anime is more than just a meme?

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Speaking of "black" people and Pokemon, is it worth hunting down a copy of Black/White or should I just stick to Swoshi?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Also keeping slightly on the topic of anime but more pfp.

Should I feel weird as a 20 something year old guy that my profile pic is an anime girl?

Just asking in case I need to make a counterargument against someone I know.
thats half of twitter
Speaking of "black" people and Pokemon, is it worth hunting down a copy of Black/White or should I just stick to Swoshi?
you better edit this post before I kick your ass with my black foot

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Oh dude, it is DEFINITELY worth getting a copy.

Not only is it better than sword and shield it's one of the best games in the whole franchise.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
thats half of twitter

you better edit this post before I kick your ass with my black foot
am I reading the room right, or are you just joking?

i legit can't tell
I definitely could've worded that better but it was a joke about the Pokemon trainer being named Black.

Sorry if it made me sound a bit racist because that was not my intention...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I mean, shoot, it’s a Pokémon trainer who’s black.

Yeah in this instance it’s his name and not his race, but still. Dat me.
He's black one way or another and that's all that matters. Especially for this month.

GhostM

Phantom
What would you say are the top 10 Mario Kart tracks? I was gonna make a google form but there are just too many to list out.
Coconut Mall from Mario Kart Wii. I thought it was a unique stage, and the music was great too. It’s a good track, but it’s prob like the 6-7th best for me since the track sort of feels linear in my opinion compared to other tracks.

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I don't know what my favorite is. I kinda like Electrodome. Cloudtop Cruise is pretty alright. A few of the tracks others have already said as well. I like the aesthetics of Royal Raceway and Ribbon Road a whole lot as well

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
What would you say are the top 10 Mario Kart tracks? I was gonna make a google form but there are just too many to list out.
Mount Wario., Waluigi Pinball, Rainbow Road (the one with Rainbow Thwomps), and Baby Park.

There may be others but I can't remember them off the top of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom