• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It's big boi time
a372e250f351d3d6819fed5fdb49404411154ec4v2_hq.jpg

edit: you can see the Statue of Liberty lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The sad thing is Digimon Data Squad is the only Digimon TV show you can't find for free, and most notably is the only one that doesn't have all it seasons at any point(it is treated as 2 seasons). I got no honest clue why you can't buy it all for 30 dollars(2 seasons total, as they're 14.99 each). I mean, yes, the other seasons were taken off, but I never found it once for free. It's just strange. I know the toy sales sucked too(in fact, that's part of an issue Frontier had, which is why a lot of the other Fusion Hybrids don't show up. The toys were impossible to make plausible).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The sad thing is Digimon Data Squad is the only TV show you can't find for free, and most notably is the only one that doesn't have all it seasons at any point(it is treated as 2 seasons). I got no honest clue why you can't buy it all for 30 dollars(2 seasons total, as they're 14.99 each). I mean, yes, the other seasons were taken off, but I never found it once for free. It's just strange. I know the toy sales sucked too(in fact, that's part of an issue Frontier had, which is why a lot of the other Fusion Hybrids don't show up. The toys were impossible to make plausible).
Coulda sworn the episodes were online on youtube.

Granted last time I checked was almost 6 years ago, back when I was a lil lad, but I don't think they all got nuked?
The whole series may be nuked, but individual episodes tend to float around when nukes happen.

But I mean, if you want nostalgia, Digimon Masters Online follows the plot of Data Squad up to a certain point(then it flip flops between OG and Season 2)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Coulda sworn the episodes were online on youtube.

Granted last time I checked was almost 6 years ago, back when I was a lil lad, but I don't think they all got nuked?
The whole series may be nuked, but individual episodes tend to float around when nukes happen.
Pirating aside(I only even use a site just to catch up on an episode that I missed and isn't viewable on my Comcast DVR), I think it's possible, for a price, but I think it covers the same episodes too?

Though at least I can fully watch Tri in both languages now on Blu-Ray. :D

I don't know if it's still on YT, that said. I mean, somebody finally posted the actual Instrumental theme. Now I'm waiting for the Burst Mode instrumental which just has a different tune start. That said, have you seen all of Data Squad?

I've heard of Masters, but I don't really play MMORPG's, so eh. It's cool it introduced a new way for the Dark Masters to go into Apocalymon, though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Pirating aside(I only even use a site just to catch up on an episode that I missed and isn't viewable on my Comcast DVR), I think it's possible, for a price, but I think it covers the same episodes too?

Though at least I can fully watch Tri in both languages now on Blu-Ray. :D

I don't know if it's still on YT, that said. I mean, somebody finally posted the actual Instrumental theme. Now I'm waiting for the Burst Mode instrumental which just has a different tune start. That said, have you seen all of Data Squad?
I don't think I saw the entire series(little kid attention span didn't help much lol) but like I said in my edit
But I mean, if you want nostalgia, Digimon Masters Online follows the plot of Data Squad up to a certain point(then it flip flops between OG and Season 2)

I've heard of Masters, but I don't really play MMORPG's, so eh. It's cool it introduced a new way for the Dark Masters to go into Apocalymon, though.
Masters used to be my go-to game, and I literally spent $50 on it one time to get some high-tier stuff.
I kinda regret that now, but considering what a potato my computer is, probably doesn't matter

D

Deleted member

Anyone willing to help me work out this character idea I'm working on? Like, just conceptualizing. Not actually drawing or whatever. I just need to talk to someone
I got nothing else to do, and I'm not tired at all despite it almost being 9:00 PM. Sure, go ahead.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I beat Dragon Quest 11 today, after about 108 hours. (my only other comparison for a Dragon Quest game is Dragon Quest 1, which took about eight hours) My main goal is to complete the bestiary; I'm not going to worry about getting all of the items or completing every single quest, because that seems like a huge pain.

However, the post-game superboss is a massive difficulty spike compared to the rest of the game. The final boss, and even the palette-swapped post-game version of the final boss, were fine - tough, but beatable. This guy, on the other hand, can attack up to four times per turn (with some attacks taking away half of my team's health), acts before everyone (meaning that he can potentially kill one of my party members right off the bat), randomly dispel all positive status effects on my party, and double the MP cost of every single ability.

I've managed to get to the third (and, as far as I know, final) phase, but unless there's something that I'm missing, it seems to come down to blind luck that he doesn't manage to kill every single healer that you have in one turn, or paralyze/confuse/freeze your entire party to render them incapable of fighting back, or that he wastes one of his actions laughing at you.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Happy birthday Zinith Zinith !

Also came here to share the trailer for a new Space Channel 5 game
Makoto vs. Morgana huh?

Anyone willing to help me work out this character idea I'm working on? Like, just conceptualizing. Not actually drawing or whatever. I just need to talk to someone
I wouldn’t mind helping with this.

D

Deleted member

Welp, there goes the thread, midnight browsing is always fun, isn't it!
8b6.jpg

Anyway, I really need to get some sleep, peace ya'll!

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just got to the "Fiya emburem" scene in TMS. As much as I've seen the internet make fun of this scene it was actually pretty hype in context. Even cooler how Itsuki went from being Joker to being another Marth.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
But yoshi doesn’t do taxes.

what type of sorcery is this?
Um, not to ruin the joke or anything but...I think Zinith is not fond of the whole "Yoshi evades Taxes" meme as far as I can remember, and I mean, I get why. At first it got me scratching my head on what was the deal with it, and after I saw it dragging for too long I understood why. It's like when the whole "Ridley is TOO BIG" joke used to bother me (and I laughed it off long before Ridley's reveal). Just saying.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Um, not to ruin the joke or anything but...I think Zinith is not fond of the whole "Yoshi evades Taxes" meme as far as I can remember, and I mean, I get why. At first it got me scratching my head on what was the deal with it, and after I saw it dragging for too long I understood why. It's like when the whole "Ridley is TOO BIG" joke used to bother me (and I laughed it off long before Ridley's reveal). Just saying.
I mean a meme/joke is a meme/joke. I don’t see why you would be bothered by that but if they are then my bad

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Yoshi likely does his taxes now tbh; he probably learned from Kirby, and he was used as the face of some tax-related job position NoA’s Twitter account for jobs tweeted about.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Have you guys seen the new OST track that got shown off for NMH3?

This ****'s pretty good.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Have you guys seen the new OST track that got shown off for NMH3?

This ****'s pretty good.
So there's an Akira theme going on in the game as well? :yoshi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom