• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Sucks to hear man. My full playthrough of Eltale Monsters is full of sound and other bugs. >.<;

Problem is getting the exact moments is impossible. Too much RNG at play. The best moment alone is near the start, where I survive with 1 HP and learn my Healing Spell right then and there after winning. That's not something easy to replicate at all.
I...Uh...you do remember that I’m recording what is essentially an animation, right? just made using RPGmaker because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I...Uh...you do remember that I’m recording what is essentially an animation, right? just made using RPGmaker because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The same point overall stands. Any bugs can be problematic as is. It ruins the good experience.

But yeah, I misread a bit.

...I had similar issues with Fighter Maker. ._.;

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

so.... what’s up?

God life is so boring. It’s gotten to the point where i’ve stopped expecting directs/inside xboxes/state of plays because it’s been so long.
Everything is going wrong at the last second of my project ahhhhhhhhhh
Well, everything is a bit of an overstatement, but seriously, I coulda have had started editing and be mostly done had this stupid movement bug(WHICH I LITERALLY CHECKED FOR RIGHT BEFORE RECORDING) pops up, and bam! there goes all my progress.

It doesn’t help that bringing my personal laptop to school will probably be a no-go this week, meaning the most I’ll be able to do is minor script changes before I can record this Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
so.... what’s up?

God life is so boring. It’s gotten to the point where i’ve stopped expecting directs/inside xboxes/state of plays because it’s been so long.
Well, just spend some time on your hobbies. There are lots of things to do in the meantime of waiting for something exciting to be announced.

Life can be a lot of things to us, don't let it bore you out.

D

Deleted member

Well, just spend some time on your hobbies. There are lots of things to do in the meantime of waiting for something exciting to be announced.

I legit think I would be insane right now if I hadn’t starting learning how to do the projects I’m doing right now.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I want to draw more. I used to draw all the time. But I haven’t done so as frequently since getting to college.

D

Deleted member

Why the hell has there consistently been 60+ guests every damn day these last...like 4 days? What the hell is going on?

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I want to draw more. I used to draw all the time. But I haven’t done so as frequently since getting to college.
I've been attempting to improve on my drawing, today I actually drew a sketch of Steven and came out pretty well!

I'd recommend taking the time to draw in your freetime y'know, whenever you get the chance.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I've been attempting to improve on my drawing, today I actually drew a sketch of Steven and came out pretty well!

I'd recommend taking the time to draw in your freetime y'know, whenever you get the chance.
I’ve been working on designing some OCs as of late. I’ll try to post things when I finish groups of drawings.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
That's cool, always been thinking of making my own OCs myself.
Like, I have this main group of characters for a cartoon show I’m “developing”. I thought I was one character away from finishing the group, but then I was thinking about it and created another character, but right now they’re kind of just an archetype so I need to think more about them and it’s... eh, coming along slowly.

D

Deleted member

That's cool, always been thinking of making my own OCs myself.
Personally, I’m not gonna shy away from using OCs in my project, but I’m putting an absolute maximum on how many I actually use.

The plot has no point if I have too many OC’s, but having too little detracts from the plot(which is one of the reasons I scrapped the whole “Pokemon Mystery Dungeon but MC is self-insert card game character” plot I was going to do originally)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

How's everyone doing this evening?
Personal Project is going along well, minus some technical difficulties.

Also, I feel weirdly not that excited my birthday is coming up. I dunno why, just doesn’t seem that important atm.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I love my new TV. I have a Watch Free option, and it has an IGN Channel, a Minecraft Channel, a (dub-only?) Anime Channel, and a Naruto(Subs-only?) channel. Where's my Sailor Moon and Digimon Channels, tho? :p

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Since I was on DLC, I HATED the way Smash 4 handled DLC. Absolutely no pass until AFTER the DLC finished, release dates were just dropped whenever they felt like it giving it no consistency, the vets came with absolutely nothing more than just themselves, which is kinda bizarre as Smash 4 had quite a bit of cut content from preexisting universes, returning stages got shadow-dropped too with some stages getting new songs and others don't, making it inconsistent (especially since many songs were cut) with Mario Maker being more expensive for reasons.

The one cool thing I can say is that Mii Costumes were released as a bundle, which Ult. doesn't have. Otherwise, it was a mess.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Since I was on DLC, I HATED the way Smash 4 handled DLC. Absolutely no pass until AFTER the DLC finished, release dates were just dropped whenever they felt like it giving it no consistency, the vets came with absolutely nothing more than just themselves, which is kinda bizarre as Smash 4 had quite a bit of cut content from preexisting universes, returning stages got shadow-dropped too with some stages getting new songs and others don't, making it inconsistent (especially since many songs were cut) with Mario Maker being more expensive for reasons.

The one cool thing I can say is that Mii Costumes were released as a bundle, which Ult. doesn't have. Otherwise, it was a mess.
The Wii U and 3DS were definitely Nintendo opening the door to DLC and then tripping on the door jam and stumbling through it.

D

Deleted member

wtf why does Battle Spirits have so many banger OPs? I haven't found even 2 that I would say are trash lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom