• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I just now looked it up and realized I’ve been using barebones sprite sheets this entire time.

Well, off to delete everything and start all over! Again :drflip:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Sakurai never got to visit Iwata in the hospital before he died as he was working on Wii U and 3ds, so he set up to make ultimate a dedication to him.

Damn that’s sad but it’s touching too

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok. Is the poltergeist like a black hole or something? Why can this thing suck up any physical substance? Heck, why can it suck up physical objects at all? Good ghost hunters know to not entrap a clients personal items. Or pets, because this thing can suck up LIVING rats, spiders, and bats.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ok. Is the poltergeist like a black hole or something? Why can this thing suck up any physical substance? Heck, why can it suck up physical objects at all? Good ghost hunters know to not entrap a clients personal items. Or pets, because this thing can suck up LIVING rats, spiders, and bats.
because...Mario logic

D

Deleted member

This concept art that I totally didn't steal and edit a bit, yeah nope not me Will probably give away what I'm going for for the people that actually bothered to watch some of my obscure card game anime I shill round' here, but on the other hand, I want to show SOMETHING today, so may as well give a little winky face hint for the plot.
(spoiler warning: I'm looking at this thing right now, it isn't immediately obvious what I'm going for lol. I really need to work on my drawing skills lmao)
fcc9ec6d3c784dadeb058f16c64aaf5f--pretty-things-awesome-things (1).png

The only hint I'm gonna give is it has something to do with LINK JOKER DA. That is all.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
1. Luigi is not contracted by anyone to do this. These aren't even real items, they're illusions.
2. Those creatures are actively hostile. It's self defense.
3. This is a Nintendo game. Why are you focused on logic?

Like, I can accept it sucking up coins and money. But I have a real problem with this thing sucking up living things.
It's a fictional story, so you shouldn't have a real problem with cartoon logic.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I’m glad you think so, any thoughts of what I could do with Flynt?
Coming up with names isn’t exactly my strong suit, so I’m not sure if I could help there. Sorry. If I do think of anything, though, I will let you know, of course.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Coming up with names isn’t exactly my strong suit, so I’m not sure if I could help there. Sorry.
It’s alright, it’ll probably get easier the more characters you create.

Course I’ve made a thousand characters (not much hyperbole there actually) and it’s not that much easier for me, but that could be just me.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Wademan94 Wademan94 Been toying around with the finalized design for the past few hours. Seeing what works and what doesn’t. Here’s my progress.
33569B46-06C4-4966-B92A-D9620F17B40F.jpeg

I changed his hair style, and I also removed his snout, since it was becoming difficult to draw from different angles. Technically in this story, he’s not a werewolf, just a artificially created rendition of one, so I can get away with a few differences.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Holy ****!!! I was participating in aDrives surprise egg Sunday and got two shinies from it!
3E5F7ACE-D32B-4010-94B3-A06DFB06AABF.jpeg

5ivs flawless outside of special attack with a speed boosting nature and special attack lowering one in a heal ball and sand rush! Was my first
5274829C-E821-4BF1-A58F-4BEC59EB1362.jpeg

Defense boosting and speed lowering nature. No high ivs but I can Capp it. Still pretty hyped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom