• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Once I get back from church I’m hopefully going to have time to work on my project, although I think I’ll spend the most time drawing up concept art so I have something to share in mind. Expect an update sometime around, like, 2-4 maybe? (Central Time)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Once I get back from church I’m hopefully going to have time to work on my project, although I think I’ll spend the most time drawing up concept art so I have something to share in mind. Expect an update sometime around, like, 2-4 maybe? (Central Time)
And scratch that, mom has said we’re going to be going though clothes today :sadsheep:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Edelgard, Dimitri, and Rhea are the leaders that absolutely need Byleth to accomplish success and be human...Claude don’t need **** tbh

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Ah my house is quiet, I'm spending an hour writing a bit more story and about to dive into anime for a bit.

I've got a glass of Cola with ice and some fried chicken sandwiches I made. I feel good.

If this happened far more often instead of like once a year, I might be a lot more relaxed. Anyone else get that feeling.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
My dreams are often pretty coherent, like a plot that begins and ends and when there's a cliffhanger it usually picks back up later in the week when I fall asleep.

Often my dreams have recurring elements, like I'll see certain dead relatives as if they never passed away or my favorite fictional characters suddenly exist in reality and act as if they knew me, sometimes I end up in the same locations but said locations are places that are made up in my subconcious, like a mall that has this oddly specific design where I know what store is in what location but I'm pretty sure said mall doesn't exist in reality.

I know I'm late to that dream conversation but I wanted to write that one up.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Finally decided on my dream/wishlist for FP2.

76: Crash Bandicoot
77: Master Chief (Now that Doom Slayer is out of the running)
78: Nightmare
79: Amaterasu or Phoenix Wright
80: 2B
81: Elma

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well the quiet was fun while it lasted.

Seems some people on my street don't know how to train their dogs and let them bark non-stop.
Someone knocked on their door about it and they got shouted at. Don't know what you call a British Karen but didn't know I lived near one with the way they acted.

Edit: Millie Mothers; that what's I call them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Today I talked with my friend from Madrid a bit through WhatssApp.

He is excited for the new Sword and Shield DLC.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Lovely conversations we're having today I see. I just woke up from a bizarre dream I was gonna talk about but I already forgot it.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I got a fun little game. Make a 26 character fighting game roster, but they all have to correspond to each leter of the alphabet. Since this isn't tied to Smash, you can pick characters outside of video games as well, given that they aren't real (a character an actor plays is ok, the actor themself isn't).

Have at it.

And... this is getting First Paged! How delightful.
I’ll give it a go
A - Akira Howard (Astral Chain, Female Version)
B - Bayonetta
C - Crash Bandicoot
D - Danny Phantom
E - Eggman
F - Frost (Mortal Kombat 11)
G - Ghostfreak (Ben 10 Classic)
H - Hatterene
I - Icon (Milestone Media)
J - Jillian Holtzmann (Ghostbusters: Answer the Call)
K - Kratos
L - Larry-Boy (VeggieTales) because why not
M - Martian Manhunter
N - ???
O - Orchid (Killer Instinct)
P - Poison (Street Fighter)
Q - ???
R - Raiden (Metal Gear Rising)
S - Static (Milestone Media)
T - Terry Bogard
U - Usagi (Usagi Yojimbo)
V - Vilgax (Ben 10: Alien Force)
W - Wile E. Coyote (Looney Tunes)
X - Xenomorph
Y - Yellow Devil (Mega Man)
Z - ZIM
Of all the letters I didn’t expect to get stuck on N and Q.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Finally decided on my dream/wishlist for FP2.

76: Crash Bandicoot
77: Master Chief (Now that Doom Slayer is out of the running)
78: Nightmare
79: Amaterasu or Phoenix Wright
80: 2B
81: Elma
I thought we established that Non-Nintendo people can lie? Like, didn’t multiple people who knew about fighters pass characters lie when asked?

D

Deleted member

Ah yes, thank you youtube, I really wanted to watch the same video twice.
300BA275-6B2D-4550-861F-32B8E6E52E09.jpeg

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I’ll let you pick. I could do both if you’d like.
Stephen (The werewolf lad) was the one I planned on getting done first, so I'll send you that. Stephen is British, and when I was thinking of a name for him, Stephen Merchant came to mind, since he's also British, so yes I'm lazy.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Stephen (The werewolf lad) was the one I planned on getting done first, so I'll send you that. Stephen is British, and when I was thinking of a name for him, Stephen Merchant came to mind, since he's also British, so yes I'm lazy.
Looking forward to it!
Also don’t worry about that, I’m naming my characters based off the elements puns of each element like Fire guy-Flynt, Water girl-Brooke, Earth guy-Cliff, etc.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Looking forward to it!
Also don’t worry about that, I’m naming my characters based off the elements puns of each element like Fire guy-Flynt, Water girl-Brooke, Earth guy-Cliff, etc.
Oh dang I actually like that. The other two mythical beast characters are also named after actors, too. It's a running theme between the three I suppose.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Oh dang I actually like that. The other two mythical beast characters are also named after actors, too. It's a running theme between the three I suppose.
I don’t know if this is better or worse but I’m actually trying to extend those names to something more mythical sounding as full names while namely using the short versions in story.

Brooke-Eyrubruk
Cliff-Heraclith
Sir Gale-Sir Galeaan

Haven’t come up with one for Flynt yet though.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I don’t know if this is better or worse but I’m actually trying to extend those names to something more mythical sounding as full names while namely using the short versions in story.

Brooke-Eyrubruk
Cliff-Heraclith
Sir Gale-Sir Galeaan

Haven’t come up with one for Flynt yet though.
I do think that those work. They sound mythical, while still containing the respective character's previous names.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I've had a change of heart on KH3's DLC.

I don't think it's bad anymore. In fact, I think it's actually quite alright. NGL playable Kairi helped improve my opinion.

I'll probably get around to playing it in the summer sometime after FF7 Remake (which looks like a masterpiece, BTW).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom