• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
Interesting. Is your max stats the same or can they be a bit higher?

It's good to see cool improvements like that.

Damnit, I want to see some better hacks of Quest now. Only one was worked on, which was a Mother 64 remake, and it got dropped. I'm not counting small Gameshark changes that made a few bosses actually more than simply a damage sponge boss either.
Max stats are the same, you just reach them faster, which is a blessing since Enemies hit like a tactical nuke.

Danger strats really don't work because most enemies will be hitting you for 5+ damage, most enemies in the late game hitting for 10+, with multiple attacks per turn.

1580617310079.png

As you can see, this mod is brutal.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Max stats are the same, you just reach them faster, which is a blessing since Enemies hit like a tactical nuke.

Danger strats really don't work because most enemies will be hitting you for 5+ damage, most enemies in the late game hitting for 10+, with multiple attacks per turn.

View attachment 260663

As you can see, this mod is brutal.
Team Anti-Guy, it's time to kick ass and take names. And we're all out of names. XD

Still, cool to see.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Grinding up stage ranks in Tokyo mirage sessions feels way too tedious, especially when it's a stat you can't check in the menu.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Hey Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester , while I was not on Smashboards I thought of more new Titans I made up for Monsterverse.
Titanus Anubis (Egyptain)
Titanus Aries (Zodiac)
Titanus Aquarius (Zodiac)
Titanus Cancer (Zodiac)
Titanus Cetus (Zodiac)
Titanus Capricorn (Zodiac)
Titanus Fenrir (Norse)
Titanus Gemini (Zodiac)
Titanus Leo (Zodiac)
Titanus Libra (Zodiac)
Titanus Lucifer (Revelations)
Titanus Jersey Devil (Cryptid)
Titanus Jesus (Revelations)
Titanus Mongolian (Cryptid)
Titanus Ophiuchus (Zodiac)
Titanus Ouroboros (Greek)
Titanus Pisces (Zodiac)
Titanus Ra (Egyptian)
Titanus Scorpio (Zodiac)
Titanus Sagittarius (Zodiac)
Titanus Triton (Greek)
Titanus Taurus (Zodiac)
Titanus Virgo (Zodiac)
And also a second Ghidorah who's good instead of being evil.
What do you think of my new ones?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Hey Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester , while I was not on Smashboards I thought of more new Titans I made up for Monsterverse.
Titanus Anubis (Egyptain)
Titanus Aries (Zodiac)
Titanus Aquarius (Zodiac)
Titanus Cancer (Zodiac)
Titanus Cetus (Zodiac)
Titanus Capricorn (Zodiac)
Titanus Fenrir (Norse)
Titanus Gemini (Zodiac)
Titanus Leo (Zodiac)
Titanus Libra (Zodiac)
Titanus Lucifer (Revelations)
Titanus Jersey Devil (Cryptid)
Titanus Jesus (Revelations)
Titanus Mongolian (Cryptid)
Titanus Ophiuchus (Zodiac)
Titanus Ouroboros (Greek)
Titanus Pisces (Zodiac)
Titanus Ra (Egyptian)
Titanus Scorpio (Zodiac)
Titanus Sagittarius (Zodiac)
Titanus Triton (Greek)
Titanus Taurus (Zodiac)
Titanus Virgo (Zodiac)
And also a second Ghidorah who's good instead of being evil.
What do you think of my new ones?
Really nice.

I actually thought of Titanus Anubis as well. Also Titanus Jersey Devil but decided to go on and make my headcanon that Baphomet inspired the legend being one of the few titans that was active close to recent times in the 1700s having appeared in the area that was the Pine Barrens given its appearance and description.

Here's another cool idea for an Titan.

Titanus Hades but appears to look like Cerberus granted the idea is already featured on Deviantart.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Really nice.

I actually thought of Titanus Anubis as well. Also Titanus Jersey Devil but decided to go on and make my headcanon that Baphomet inspired the legend being one of the few titans that was active close to recent times in the 1700s having appeared in the area that was the Pine Barrens given its appearance and description.

Here's another cool idea for an Titan.

Titanus Hades but appears to look like Cerberus granted the idea is already featured on Deviantart.
Thanks!
My favourite out of my Titans are the Zodiacs. (Including Ophiuchus and Cetus.)

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Off topic but you guys ever had a lucid as hell dream where one of your favourite characters appear? Just happened to me.
And the place looked like if Washington DC merged with London and had nothing but the main landmarks, fields and giant pedestrian roundabouts.

Edit: Man picking the wrong time.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
More updates on my Pokemon team:
  • Theivul got booted for Fartfetch'd. Farfetch'd later evolved into a Sir Fetch'd.
  • I replaced Gyrados with an Eldegoss for Nessa's gym. Gyrados is back on my team now, but I'm not above replacing him for a grass type, especually since Eldegoss was pretty useful.
  • Vulpix evolved.
  • If I find an Applin, Gyrados is off the team.
  • I caught a Litwick. If I decide to evolve it, Ninetales might be getting the boot as well. I don't want to kick her off though.
  • I need a good Ground Type, or at least a mon with good ground type moves
  • Same with Fairy
  • Same with Ghost
  • Boltund needs better electric moves. Otherwise, he's also getting the boot.
Also, where are all the TMs?
So this should be the final update to my Pokemon team, as I'm now in Whydon city.
My team is now Inteleon, Boltund, Orbeetle, Sirfetch'd, Flapple, and Chandelure. Gwen the Ninetales and Gyrados got booted for Litwik and Applin. Flapple helps cover Grass and Dragon types, while Chandelure is my Ghost and Fire Type (Though I really need to get her a better Fire Type move than Fire Spin (where can I find some?)) Against Eletric types, I'm screwed as I have nothing to keep them in check. Every other type should be fine though.

Qwaser

The scent of death
NNID
Cheese200200
I wonder how Fire Emblem fans feel now their gacha has a subscription pass like with Mario Kart Tour

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Off topic but you guys ever had a lucid as hell dream where one of your favourite characters appear? Just happened to me.
And the place looked like if Washington DC merged with London and had nothing but the main landmarks, fields and giant pedestrian roundabouts.

I actually can't tell you how many times this has happened to me.

In fact, my dreams goes far beyond just one of my favorite characters at once. Most of the time my dreams focus on some select random assortment of my many favorite fictional characters. The setting varies; sometimes the dream is set in a real place, sometimes it's in a fictional place established from some form of media, or sometimes it's some nonsense land made up by my subconscious mind. Whatever the case, the focus usually revolves around several characters I really like. Often teaming up to fight some threat or evil force that is also frequently led by a fictional villain I like.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I actually can't tell you how many times this has happened to me.

In fact, my dreams goes far beyond just one of my favorite characters at once. Most of the time my dreams focus on some select random assortment of my many favorite fictional characters. The setting varies; sometimes the dream is set in a real place, sometimes it's in a fictional place established from some form of media, or sometimes it's some nonsense land made up by my subconscious mind. Whatever the case, the focus usually revolves around several characters I really like. Often teaming up to fight some threat or evil force that is also frequently led by a fictional villain I like.
I just have dreams where I can fly. Well... not fly, exactly. I can jump really high and glide like around on air currents. But in the dreams I also know how to swoop to get back in the air and keep from having to touch the ground. It’s so exhilarating. I wish I could do that irl.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I just have dreams where I can fly. Well... not fly, exactly. I can jump really high and glide like around on air currents. But in the dreams I also know how to swoop to get back in the air and keep from having to touch the ground. It’s so exhilarating. I wish I could do that irl.
You just need to grab a wing cap or a pair of elytra and some fireworks.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I got a fun little game. Make a 26 character fighting game roster, but they all have to correspond to each leter of the alphabet. Since this isn't tied to Smash, you can pick characters outside of video games as well, given that they aren't real (a character an actor plays is ok, the actor themself isn't).

Have at it.

And... this is getting First Paged! How delightful.
I'll keep it game related. As much as I can anyway.

A = Akuma
B = Bass.EXE
C = Chun-Li
D = Dante
E = Eggman
F = Fulgore
G = Ganondorf
H = Heihachi Mishima
I = Iori Yagami
J = Jill Valentine
K = Kitana (Gotta have someone from MK, and S is taken)
L = Luigi
M = Mega Man.EXE
N = Nina Williams
O = Omega Ridley
P = Peach
Q = Q
R = Ryu
S = Samus
T = Terry Bogard
U = Ulala I think that's how you spell it
V = Vergil
W = Wario
X = Rock Man X I'm sure there's someone else named just X. But you get my point.
Y = Yoshi
Z = Zelda

Basically Nintendo vs Capcom, featuring SEGA and some fighting games.

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I tend to have dreams that seem almost like real life, but then I notice one small thing is off and suddenly all hell breaks loose. For example, I had a dream once where I went to my grandparents' house, but I realized the rooms were all in the wrong places. Then I discovered a weird closet, shaped like a coffin, I had never seen before, opened it, and unleashed the zombie apocalypse. The dream then cut to my mom and I in her car frantically speeding away from a zombie twice the size of a large bear that was chasing us, with my brother hanging off the back of the car throwing things at it.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I've had a few dreams like that but I seemed to be restricted in where I could go. Like I'd always fly so far before seemingly being forced to turn around in some kind of autopilot.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I have dreams where other people are dying, does that count?
I had a dream where my cat died once. That sucks, especially considering that I love my cat to pieces and I look forward to seeing him each day. My other cat is a little **** but I still love him though.

D

Deleted member

I just knew right now that Dragon Ball Z's Goku will be the ambassador of the Olympics. Seems lit.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Hey everyone!

Man, I wish I could a lucid dream of my own. I could imagine anything I want within it.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Testing some shape language. Tried making this guys triangles a bit less sharp, and overall I tried to make him look more friendly.
F0033474-36DA-4F9E-BA58-51523339C91A.jpeg

D

Deleted member

this one time i had a dream where i ate some nacho cheese and assorted chip

D

Deleted member

I once had a dream..

where coconut mall from Mario Kart(or at least I think it was?) exploded via bob-bomb and vines along with mii versions of my family and various nintendo characters got blown up too.

I WAS 7. 7!

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I've had many strange dreams. Also very unpleasant ones, but mostly silly ones.
I had a dream roughly back in 2011 where I used the street as a ****ing trampoline to get to Toys R Us and buy a Skylanders figure that never even existed.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The last time I had a bad dream where someone died was oddly enough the day my life finally got a turn for the better.

Recently my dreams have just been either "My friends and I but we are in *insert anime, game or movie* or "I have a great moment but It is followed by a movie tier adventure or subrealist stuff"

I have some inspiration from my dreams sometimes for stories.

D

Deleted member

I had a dream roughly back in 2011 where I used the street as a ****ing trampoline to get to Toys R Us and buy Skylanders figure that never even existed.
hey, mom called. she says she’s taking you to therapy

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I had a dream where I teamed up with Godzilla and Lincoln Loud as the 3 of us fought an ultimate, powerful fusion of Galeem, Dharkon, Tabuu and Master Core as well every single boss from Subspace and Ultimate. It was a godly battle that shook the very fabric of space-time as well reality itself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom