• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Today's the final day until we enter the second month of this year and decade.

The possibility of an Nintendo Direct (FP6 or not), Valentine's Day, the new Sonic movie and My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising are definitely gonna make this a swell month for me.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Today's the final day until we enter the second month of this year and decade.

The possibility of an Nintendo Direct (FP6 or not), Valentine's Day, the new Sonic movie and My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising are definitely gonna make this a swell month for me.
Meanwhile, February birthday gang be like:
dancedead.gif

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So, uh, hey, what's up!
still not good. still stressed. still sad but i guess not as bad

it helps that new horizons is closer but ive been scratching and picking at my hair so much from stress, i might as well be bald. at this point im just trying to force myself ti be happy

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It's been very cold for the past three days, and even though we got gas, the furnace still needs to be lit, which hopefully is happening today. So what I've done is created a two blanket cocoon around me and am currently transforming into a beautiful butterfly. I will be showing off my wings once I have hatched.

D

Deleted member

Anyone out here have tips for Sprite Animation? I wanna learn how to do that(mainly because I wanna test my skills and at the very least rough-draft a plot concept I had) but I can't figure out how to make it work on android(specifically a chromebook)
Also, my drawing skills need some work, but that's par for the course at this point

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
>you can only have one unique AC island per switch, and changing users/even cartridges won't give you a new one

bruh moment

D

Deleted member

>you can only have one unique AC island per switch, and changing users/even cartridges won't give you a new one

bruh moment
bruh moment, bruh moment indeed. Why did this have to be the sole exception? Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo gonna be pissed

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
For those following the CYL4 poll for FEH, the results leaked out from the data on the site.

They are Edelgard and Lysithea for the female side, Dimitri and Claude for the males.

You can also see the Top Ten for both categories in the top comment in the thread, with the vote count right next to them. Looking at the votes all four were dominantly above everyone else, the closest was Bernadetta to Lysithea and she was off by around 5000 votes, so the placements seem to have been pretty much set from the midterm. Also, fun fact: Chrom was 2 votes away from Seliph, so if any of those votes switched we could've had a different 4th placing.

Edit: You can see the full results here, it's pretty interesting to see where everyone landed.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
bruh moment, bruh moment indeed. Why did this have to be the sole exception? Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo gonna be pissed
Nah, im not really botherd by it tbh. I mostly have one town on my games anyway and restart when I feel the town has gotten dull. But i can see why some dont like it.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
They remixed Zinnia’s theme with the Hoenn battle theme and it’s pretty good:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
One island, sure but they didnt say anything about only 1 islander. which means my sister can make her own person and own profile still and thats alright with me but that means sharing my switch a probably not getting it back for a while rip
Dimitri and Claude for the males.
as it should be

D

Deleted member

For those following the CYL4 poll for FEH, the results leaked out from the data on the site.

They are Edelgard and Lysithea for the female side, Dimitri and Claude for the males.

You can also see the full results in the top comment in the thread, with the vote count right next to them. Looking at the votes all four were dominantly above everyone else, the closest was Bernadetta to Lysithea and she was off by around 5000 votes, so the placements seem to have been pretty much set from the midterm. Also, fun fact: Chrom was 2 votes away from Seliph, so if any of those votes switched we could've had a different 4th placing.

Edit: You can see the full results here, it's pretty interesting to see where everyone landed.
Heck yeah, Claude won.

D

Deleted member

Anyone out here have tips for Sprite Animation? I wanna learn how to do that(mainly because I wanna test my skills and at the very least rough-draft a plot concept I had) but I can't figure out how to make it work on android(specifically a chromebook)
Also, my drawing skills need some work, but that's par for the course at this point
And yup, ignored. *sigh* off to figure this out myself then I guess.
may as well try and improve my drawing skills anyway

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Btw, as I promised here's the artist from a DQ server I'm in who made my new pfp:

Oh, I know him! I follow him on Twitter

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well guys...Wish me all luck. This is my first day of starting my second job and as of every Friday if not most I'll be gone most of the day working straight up to 9 hours in total.

Saturdays I'll still be here in the morning and early afternoon (Depending when I come back from the mall and sometimes show).

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
still not good. still stressed. still sad but i guess not as bad

it helps that new horizons is closer but ive been scratching and picking at my hair so much from stress, i might as well be bald. at this point im just trying to force myself ti be happy
Did you see the advice I gave you? Please keep it in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom