• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo Please, don't do this to yourself. You really have no idea how many people you'd be hurting it you actually went through with this.

Take some time to gather your thoughts and compose yourself. It's not the end of the world if your application wasn't accepted this time. I guarantee you that if you continue making the effort to find employment, something will turn up eventually and you'll look back at these moments and realize you were being silly by doubting yourself so much.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Ok i really enjoy byleth's moveset, but they arent for me. They move at the speed of dirt, which is the one thing holding them back for me.

I also love the crowd chant for byleth too

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Well, a fully SEGA focused game brings more fandoms together like Smash does, and crossovers are the only hope fans of many old series have of seeing those characters in anything modern again... plus, I’d imagine some people are somewhat turned away from the idea of a Sonic focused game after Team Sonic Racing was basically a Sonic only sequel to the All-Stars Racing series but didn’t even do the Sonic focus properly (15 characters just isn’t enough, especially in a modern kart racing game. MK8DX has like 42 characters and CTR:NF has 50 characters right now with more to come.)

If there were to be a new Sonic only fighting game, I wonder how they could utilize the unique speed focus that Sonic characters in general have in order to make a very unique feeling game (and without just making everyone be super hit-and-run focused like Sonic in Smash is.) Like, I wonder how stuff like slope physics, half pipes, ect. could work in a platform fighting game? It’d be kind of casual focused then, but it’d be really interesting to experiment with.
I’m not opposed to adding in guest characters like NiGHTS, Joker, Segata, etc. but I wanted to experiment with the potential that the Sonic cast has to offer, and I have a lot of Sonic characters in mind tbf:

Characters I want to mainly focus on:
Sonic the Hedgehog
Miles “Tails” Prowler
Amy Rose
Knuckles the Echidna
Dr. Eggman (Eggman Nega as an alt. character)
Metal Sonic
Cream the Rabbit (Tikal the Echidna as a potential assist for story reasons)
Shadow the Hedgehog
Rouge the Bat
E-123 Omega
Vector the Crocodile & Charmy the Bee
Espio the Chameleon
Blaze the Cat
Silver the Hedgehog
Classic Sonic
Sticks the Badger
Big the Cat
Honey the Cat
E-102 Gamma
Chaos
Emerl (Gemerl as an alt. character)
Mephiles the Dark
Erazor Djinn
Sonic the Werehog
Merlina
Zavok (assisted by the rest of the Deadly Six)
Heavy King (assisted by the rest of the Hard-Boiled Heavies)
Infinite
Classic Eggman
Fang the Sniper/Nack the Weasel
Bean the Dynamite
Bark the Polar Bear
Mighty the Armadillo/Ray the Flying Squirrel

Other potential characters
Captain Whisker/Johnny
D-Fekt
Dark Chao Walker
Void
Tangle the Lemur
Whisper the Wolf

Potential Guests
NiGHTS
Alex Kidd
Akira Yuki
Segata Sanshiro
Joker

Mega Man
Pac-Man
Also I was thinking more along the lines of MvC style gameplay so I wasn’t thinking about the hazards of the stages at the time.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm trying to go for a perfect 9.9 on Byleth's Classic Mode route but those twin Corrins keep messing me up. I just get caught between the two and its like there's nothing I can do.

2v1s just suck in general.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Valentine's Day is coming near.

I honestly hate that holiday becaise it almost has nothing to do with love, it's became way too commercialized, and unlike Christmas which has the whole family, friends, and togetherness aspect, there's almost nothing to offset it from the "BUY GIFTS OR ELSE" part of it.

D

Deleted member

I honestly hate that holiday becaise it almost has nothing to do with love, it's became way too commercialized, and unlike Christmas which has the whole family, friends, and togetherness aspect, there's almost nothing to offset it from the "BUY GIFTS OR ELSE" part of it.
You know what’s really funny?

VALENTINES DAY IS MY BIRTHDAY LMAO

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
Honestly, I didn't think I was gonna like Byleth at all, but I'm honestly in love with her now. I'm pretty happy that there's a female heavyweight option in Smash.
I'm not good with her yet, but I'm compelled to main her because she's the type of character I always wanted in Smash

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

Well the joke is on them, i'm single so I don't have to buy gifts!

AHAHAHAHA

:c

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Honestly, I didn't think I was gonna like Byleth at all, but I'm honestly in love with her now. I'm pretty happy that there's a female heavyweight option in Smash.
I'm not good with her yet, but I'm compelled to main her because she's the type of character I always wanted in Smash
She isn't a heavy, her weight's often compared to Luigi

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Eeh, I’ll probably just go see the Sonic movie, even if I’m alone.

Lollipopped

Smash Lord

Gonna be blunt, Christmas has kind of been a ****ty holiday for me the past couple of years. The whole family friends aspect of it doesn't really make a difference for me because they're fake anyway. Plus, being broke and feeling pressured to buy stuff is an awful.

Weirdly enough, I enjoy Valentine's day. Even though I'm single (and I plan on staying that way for the foreseeable future) it's a day where I get a chance to just kind of relax and remember to spread love where I can.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I have the worst luck with valentines' day. and love in general
I once asked a girl "will you be my valentine"
and she goes
"what's a valentine?"

._.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm feeling kind of cute.

But I'm cold. Really cold. Gas guy filled us up, but didn't light the furnace.

So. I'm like, a cute ice cube.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So the Pokémon tcg now has things called v cards.

And I can only imagine the scenario where a kid comes home from a hook and says this other kid took their v card.

The media and parents would have a field day lmao

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Valentine's is when the new Sonic comes out?

Whose seeing it after the new design for Sonic? Gotta give the director props for doing something most wouldn't do nowadays. Listening to the backlash.

Last edited:

Lollipopped

Smash Lord

And I can only imagine the scenario where a kid comes home from a hook and says this other kid took their v card.

I'm laughing so much at this lmao
What the hell were they thinking

D

Deleted member

Valentine's is when the new Sonic comes out?

Whose seeing it after the new design for Sonic? Gotta give the director props for doing something most wouldn't do nowadays. Listening to the backlash.
I'm half-pessimistic because I'm alway under the impression that video game movies aren't always held in high regard.

D

Deleted member

I don’t really get it, but I’m a bit afraid to ask, tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom