• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok. I just spent the last few hours basically designing the next Crash Bandicoot game. I’ll try to get everything together in a cohesive manor and post it here tomorrow. Especially since it will probably have a very short shelf life as we’re due for an announcement of Crash’s next project in the next few months.

Shroob

Sup?
Looks painful. But then again they are some picky ass children who only focus on newcomers despite presumably not being alive when the past games came out.
My brain keeps automatically flipping the kid on the right's mouth rightside up. It's like when you read words spelled wrong and still can process what they mean.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
That has to be the most brutal loss for Nairo I've seen in a while. Literally one shielded f-smash sealed the game for him vs. Glutonny. Eesh.
Wario, man.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
For what it might be worth to people:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

direct maybe soon

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
THAT WIZZY FAIR OH MY GOD

edit: WIZZY BEAT DABUZ PALU AND GOT INTO TOP 8, LET'S GO, LET'S ****ING GO

Last edited:

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
Welp, I just read that a lot of Warframe folks are pissed about that new End of Mission screen they showed off (it's a WIP, but still)
Well it's quite understandable if you take into consideration that DE has recently replaced most of the UI with versions that show barely any info and are just visually appealing. And now we are going from this:

To this:

Because who needs information in a looter shooter... One should not need to hover over items to see what they are.
Never knew I needed this connection:
View attachment 259699
Original: https://www.deviantart.com/mgx0/art/Commission-Sabrina-san-s-View-828170847

For those who don’t know, it’s referencing the manga series Komi Can’t Communicate or Komi-san wa, Komyushou desu, check it out of you can, I’d say it’s a worthwhile read.
That's how I am except people usually aren't that interested in me.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So my mom keeps giving me money even though I tell her not to, so I spend like a quarter of it on cards and Duel Links. Gacha is a ****ty lottery meme, but there's a sick sale going around that's hard to beat. 20 packs for 4 dollars when they're usually, y'know, 20 ****ing dollars. that's a steal.

so far my completed decks on the game are:

- ojama ABC
- HEROES (i only have 1 stratos rip)
- neo-spacian exodia FTK
- shiranui
- vendread
- vendread shiranui

and my IRL decks are:

- trains
- ojama abc
- vendread shiranui
- mystic mine exodia

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Holy ****, I finally managed to beat the secret boss in the KH DLC.

Can't stop shaking.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I just spent almost two hours in a skirmish fight in Overwatch from 3 to 5 in the morning trolling people with Zenyatta spamming "Look in the mirror" and "Frightening" right afterwards.

Sleep? Never heard of that. Go look in the mirror. *****.

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
Well it's quite understandable if you take into consideration that DE has recently replaced most of the UI with versions that show barely any info and are just visually appealing. And now we are going from this:

To this:

Because who needs information in a looter shooter... One should not need to hover over items to see what they are.

That's how I am except people usually aren't that interested in me.
It's one of the reasons I find myself getting frustrated regarding DE (usually Steve since plenty of dumb ideas lately involve him)

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So the TvC tournament at Evo Japan was won by a Mega Man Volnutt/Doronjo player. Third Strike was taken by a Ryu player. And FEXL was taken by a guy who used Terry as one of his characters.

You like to hear it.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well, I've now made it my goal to get 200% on Cuphead for the switch. Here's my checklist of sorts which shows what I need to do.

Beat every boss on normal difficulty (Completed)
Clear every run and gun level (Completed)
Get every coin (Completed)
Get every shot, super, and charm (Completed)
Get an S rank on every boss (Current Objective)
Get every filter

I've done this on the PC, so I should be able to do it on the Switch.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Man after spending the last month with my desk in laptop form, I switched to PS4 and TV. Then I had the biggest brain fart of not knowing what to play.

First World Problem of having about at least 200 games, 80 anime and TV shows on my to watch list and bored.

What do I do? Look at different types of ways to cook stuff. I want to do something productive like play games or make a story but no I look at smoked salami instead.

D

Deleted member

For laughs and giggles I played Pac-Man World 2 today to relive some childhood nostalgia.

That game...Actually aged pretty well. Like, it's a shockingly solid 3D Platformer. I also discovered that it's where Pac-Man's UAir comes from, lol.
Lego Island had a fully open world map in 19... what was it again? I know it was before 1999, but my point is that game has aged well too

D

Deleted member

So my mom keeps giving me money even though I tell her not to, so I spend like a quarter of it on cards and Duel Links. Gacha is a ****ty lottery meme, but there's a sick sale going around that's hard to beat. 20 packs for 4 dollars when they're usually, y'know, 20 ****ing dollars. that's a steal.

so far my completed decks on the game are:

- ojama ABC
- HEROES (i only have 1 stratos rip)
- neo-spacian exodia FTK
- shiranui
- vendread
- vendread shiranui

and my IRL decks are:

- trains
- ojama abc
- vendread shiranui
- mystic mine exodia
Hoo boy, Yeah Duel Link’s packs are overpriced as ****, I feel yah. I’m 100% F2P, so it doesn’t affect me too much.

I don’t have any completely finished decks there, but I occasionally grind gems and am working on building Superheavy Samurai

As for IRL:
Darkfluid Turbo/Code Talker Extra Link(Side deck-Main Deck changing shenanigans-style deck)
WIP Simorgh deck(can’t seem to get it to work well)

As for decks I wanna build, I don’t have any concrete ideas atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom