• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Can Nintendo fans go one DLC cycle without comparing it to EA?
Mario Kart 8 DLC was compared to EA, BoTW's was compared to EA, Plant being a preorder bonus was compared to EA, SwSh is being compared to EA, like enough already, get a new comparison.
You could compare it to Rockstar DLC from last gen, but then a lot of Nintendo's DLC would kind of look like trash.

At least it's not Shark Cards though.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
As I said earlier, DLC just seems to be a tricky subject for games. It's one of the number one ways to start online arguments in a fanbase, especially one as split as Pokemon right now.

Anyways, my thoughts are pretty much this: If you like the Pokemon stuff, cool, I did too! If not, that's cool too, I'm sorry it wasn't interesting for you and I hope that they can maybe do better for you in the future.

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Theres a small, 30 second trailer that has this kid running god damn Tarzan laps in the trees, and a baby at the end.

Kinda weird.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I didnt know Avery was a boys name
Edit: after research, Avery is actually an unisex name
That's Averie. Avery is male. It's like Scotty and Scottie.

Edit: maybe that's a bad example but traditionally Males carry a Y and females carry an ie.

Last edited:

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
IDK if I’m going to get Sword/Shield even now, but I’m still excited to see what’s in the DLC (via watching videos and livestreams.)

Shroob

Sup?
I don’t hate it, I think it should’ve been a Bug/Ground type based on its appearance as well as have an evolution. I’d like to see a Galarian form do that. As it is, I just question why it exists.
Well, it is a Tsuchinoko.

Its kinda a useless mythological creature that just exists to get drunk and grant people good luck.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Talk **** about Dunsparce, you get shot by Gunsparce.
Yeah that’s sure to convince me to like it.

Well, it is a Tsuchinoko.

Its kinda a useless mythological creature that just exists to get drunk and grant people good luck.
Designed to be useless on purpose doesn’t make it better, no matter where it originated from.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I actually remember trying to make Dunsparce work back in Gen 3 OU.

Serene Grace Headbutts with Thunder Wave was evil lol.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So someone explain to me this.

I'm thinking of getting Tokyo Mirage Sessions for the Switch. My fellows in the British Isles, explain to me how on Amazon the game is £40 but in GAME, it's £50?
There goes my plan of buying it in the middle of lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom