• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
You know I never did share what I had in mind for my Paper Mario game that inspired this sketch.
B845664C-2D5F-44F1-83F3-83532F1C9752.jpeg

So this was inspired by the Rush Hour track from A Hat in Time. It’d be the penultimate chapter of my game where Mario and Peach would finally reunite with both of their full parties within a Tokyo inspired city where the last magic page has made its way to the highest point of the city, my main villain dons this samurai attire and attempts to stop them and retrieve the page herself with an army of Pokios altered by her own powers. Riding and battling on the roofs of bullet trains rocketing through the city, it becomes a race to the page between all three parties (still figuring out what to do with Bowser in this part)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You know I never did share what I had in mind for my Paper Mario game that inspired this sketch.
View attachment 254818

So this was inspired by the Rush Hour track from A Hat in Time. It’d be the penultimate chapter of my game where Mario and Peach would finally reunite with both of their full parties within a Tokyo inspired city where the last magic page has made its way to the highest point of the city, my main villain dons this samurai attire and attempts to stop them and retrieve the page herself with an army of Pokios altered by her own powers. Riding and battling on the roofs of bullet trains rocketing through the city, it becomes a race to the page between all three parties (still figuring out what to do with Bowser in this part)
So far it sounds like a level I would love to play.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
To those that doubt me that Yoshi's ride will be boring, there's an "epic scene" in the ride

Can't wait to watch Yoshi dodge the IRS like a true gamer.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I was casting for a small comic dub, and I’m ****ing dying
CD40ED4B-E36A-43A2-829B-D17657819117.jpeg

This emalee rose fella just submitted their audition four times (one of them isn’t pictured) begging for the role. That, kids, is how you don’t get cast.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Wait I just realized that's an in-game SSBU Piranha Plant in that concept art that must have been cropped out of a screenshot manually while they use outdated renders for Yoshi and Baby Mario.

D

Deleted member

Internet: “Kingdom Hearts and Kirby have the most complex lore”

Ben 10:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Noipoi Noipoi I only need two Pokemon from you, and my dex will be done, so I really hope you're into two more trades tonight!

I need Lunatone, because it's a Shield exclusive, and Litwick, because it won't appear. And I already tried getting it, but it won't spawn, so I really need your help here.

Slime Master

Smash Ace
Got sword for Christmas, finally got around to camping today. Waving a feather for Thwackey was terrifying enough, but then my galarian meowth decided to join in the fun...

Noipoi

Howdy!
Noipoi Noipoi

Is it wrong that I think Dracovish looks adorable?
Anything is improved with a ponytail

Noipoi Noipoi I only need two Pokemon from you, and my dex will be done, so I really hope you're into two more trades tonight!

I need Lunatone, because it's a Shield exclusive, and Litwick, because it won't appear. And I already tried getting it, but it won't spawn, so I really need your help here.
Gimme a moment to breed em, one sec.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well, I gotta go bodybag Dr.Strange. I did get Ghost Rider now. I also got Captain America's costume too. Gotta work on leveling up a little bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom