• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Toxtricity’s gonna be in the second dlc wave, obviously. But what if it was one of the fossils?

The graceful Lady Palutena vs a freak of nature who shouldn’t be alive.

Last edited:

Dark Bagel

Smash Ace
What games are all of you looking forward to in 2020?

In terms of Switch releases, there's not a lot for me at the moment; I'm looking forward to the Devil May Cry 3 Switch release (I've played through the game before, but this gives me a reason to beat the game and play through it as Vergil), along with One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 and Fairy Tail. (I've never played a Pirate Warriors game before, and I'm just glad to see Fairy Tail getting a full console game with a wide variety of characters, even if it's starting halfway through the series for some reason)

Persona 5 Scramble will hopefully be getting a North American release in 2020 (I'm not sure how long it takes for these games to be localized - it took roughly half a year for both versions of Persona 5 to be released outside of Japan, but this is an action-based spin-off), so that's something for me to look forward to. No More Heroes 3 looks even more ridiculous than the previous games, somehow, and it can't get here fast enough.

For non-Switch games, I'm probably going to get Ori and the Will of the Wisps on PC, assuming that it doesn't get a Switch release (though if it's half as good as it looks, I have no problem with double-dipping). And then there's Psychonauts 2 - I backed the Fig campaign, and I have been waiting for this game for roughly FIFTEEN YEARS, so of course I'm looking forward to it.

I don't have a PS4 or Xbox One, so my options are a little limited (though seeing as I beat Final Fantasy 7 for the first time this year, missing out on the remake isn't a big deal for me), and many of the games that I'm looking forward to (Metroid Prime 4, Bayonetta 3, Breath of the Wild 2, Doom Eternal on the Switch) don't have concrete release dates, or even an estimated year. I could get Doom Eternal on the PC, but I enjoyed the Switch version of the 2016 game, so I'm hoping to wait for that.
Even though I don't own a Switch, Xbox One, or Playstation 4, these are all upcoming titles that personally pique my interest:

Shovel Knight: Dig
Psychonauts 2
The Last of Us: Part II
No More Heroes III
Carrion
Axiom Verge 2
Doom Eternal
Shantae and the Seven Sirens
Marvel's Avengers
Blue Omen Operation (assuming it even comes out in 2020)

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Even though I don't own a Switch, Xbox One, or Playstation 4, these are all upcoming titles that personally pique my interest:

Shovel Knight: Dig
Paychonauts 2
The Last of Us: Part II
No More Heroes III
Carrion
Axiom Verge 2
Doom Eternal
Shantae and the Seven Sirens
Marvel's Avengers
Blue Omen Operation (assuming it even comes out in 2020)
How the **** did I miss Shantae in my list

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm evolving Yamask Galarian now.

What the **** are these requirements? Did the creators of Nazi Zombies make these conditions? Jesus.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm evolving Yamask Galarian now.

What the **** are these requirements? Did the creators of Nazi Zombies make these conditions? Jesus.
It represents the cursed rune fully taking over Yamask now that it’s in a weakened state and can’t fight back.

It’s still weird as hell though, lore be damned.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I dont have a top 10 movies of the year list
Not enough of a movie buff for that

But Endgame and Joker get special recognition from me.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm kinda wondering given how easily scared Scooby and Shaggy gets. I wonder if Scooby would develop PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) or at the least traumatized or suffering anxiety upon finding out for the first time in his very life this whole entire time that real monsters do actually exist (And not being people in monster costumes) especially experiencing his friends including his best friend Shaggy getting captured by said demons and escaping with his life.

I could use that for Scooby's character arc (Feeling guilty for running off on his friends all because he got so scared) if so in my ideal Scooby-Doo/Yu Yu Hakusho crossover.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom