• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Noipoi Noipoi , after hearing you don’t wanna Bonnie’s feet pics, but he wants yours, I’m making a small game about it.

I need therapy.

Will be done in a couple of days. Want me to tag you when the cursed creation is c9mplete?
What did I just read.

Okay. This more than makes up for this movie’s past sins.
:3 Aww, that's too adorable! xD I remember a long time ago (maybe around 2016 or back) drawing a toddler Sonic and my Lil' Rayman for fun, I might remake that someday.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Pokémon is teaming up with Miku’s echo fighter for a collaboration:
B8DD008E-428D-47F8-BCE4-C625EC5190E0.jpeg

D

Deleted member

Looking at the trail right now, hoping I can stop at target or something and look into buying my little brother his birthday present. Will I be able too?

Find out next time on the chronicles of oh my ducking god my hands are freezing!!!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
When you're Baby Yoda and Baby Sonic tries to steal your style but you're actually gangster and won't take that ****.
source.gif

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Man and I thought Von Karma was terrible.

His daughter...Way worst and already we've been introduced to her...>.>
Now this is quite a take.
I’m curious if this will change. Also why do you hate her? And it be pretty damn hard for her to be worse then her dad.

plus the games add way characterization and dialog to the stories that make them really good. If you ha ent played them I’d recommend you do

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Now this is quite a take.
I’m curious if this will change. Also why do you hate her? And it be pretty damn hard for her to be worse then her dad.

plus the games add way characterization and dialog to the stories that make them really good. If you ha ent played them I’d recommend you do
I intend to buy them on the Switch eventually actually.

Same with Professor Layton as that was recommended too if I like Ace Attorney which I think I will given how much I'm enjoying the anime.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
speaking of Baby Yoda, just finished watching The Mandalorian season 1 finale. Solid.

Overall, it was a pretty impressive and engaging series.

I could only think of one episode that I wasn't fond of. Other than that, solid show all around.

And yes, Baby Yoda absolutely steals the show.

definitely looking forward to the second season.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I drew Young Link for a pal.
Don't say that it is ****. That's the exact same thing I told my little relative that also loves to draw and likes to see me drawing. And just yesterday, they took a REALLY big step by taking the challenge of drawing Rapunzel, and they did so good for being their first time (after I had told them over and a over "You can do it!") that the other one could not believe it was done by them. And I could see in their faces that they felt proud.

:) I know that even myself, I feel lack a lot of skill despite having drawn things for years, and as much as it frustrates me sometimes, its unavoidable, as we cannot learn everything in a single day, and we have to take leaps of faith and take risks...even though at times our own fear of messing up holds us back.

D

Deleted member

Looking at the trail right now, hoping I can stop at target or something and look into buying my little brother his birthday present. Will I be able too?

Find out next time on the chronicles of oh my ducking god my hands are freezing!!!
Oh ho ho, You thought I wouldn’t be able too, but it is I, convieneant bike trail!
5B001BC7-9166-43E2-926E-1A0C6B5396EA.jpeg

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I intend to buy them on the Switch eventually actually.

Same with Professor Layton as that was recommended too if I like Ace Attorney which I think I will given how much I'm enjoying the anime.
The trilogy is on sale right now for switch. It’s about 20 dollars which is a pretty good deal

D

Deleted member

Sees these for $4, thinking they are just a single pack:
27577821-7204-4F06-9C5E-0633D1045A70.jpeg
“Meh”
*Looks again*
BEEAC40F-F186-4B40-B41C-46BA193164C8.jpeg

I’ll TAKE YOUR ENTIRE STOCK!!!!!

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
The Ace Attorney anime was done by A-1 so it deserves to be thrown in the trash where it belongs alongside their terrible Persona 5 adaptation.

D

Deleted member

What I find really ironic about this adventure is that, never in my life did I think my Mom would ever give me the kinda freedom she did literally 2 days ago.
hell, the only thing I wanted was just to be able to bike outside the neighborhood, not ****ing bike all the way to target via a conveniently placed bike trail.

But, hey, I have this freedom now, not giving it up anytime soon!

D

Deleted member

I made a little oopie with the packs: they were $6 per 4, not $4. Still getting a decent number of cards thou! Just need sleeves now.

D

Deleted member

Came back from my visit to my main comic book store.

Still nothing about the new Fantastic Four funkos or Marvel Legends, but cool stuff happened:

>First I found out that the comic book store is a family business (the owners are both cousins).

>Second, I finally got the amiibo of my favourite Fire Emblem lord.

A0522979-98C0-4490-953E-88637713211A.jpeg

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I was googling the symptoms of poor mental health for a character I voice, then I just realized that almost all of them apply to me.
54070833-E748-4152-A752-007C2D800A36.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom