• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Final Fantasy 7 Remake looks peckin' sick but I already have three other games to play in March and I'm also thinking I'm gonna wait for the inevitable PC release.

Also, I've never played the original FF7 and kinda want to before playing this remake.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm sorry what? This has never been the consensis, and it is a huge stretch of logic at best.

Both Corrins were advertised around equally before Fates released, then FemCorn got marketed more afterwards simply because she was more popular.

Besides, there being "canon" endings in games about choice kind of kills the point, don't you think?
i wouldn’t say it has to kill the concept of the game.

You can still end up at a same story goal but go about it differently. Which in turn adds more to gameplay and replay value. Like look at fates. As I said, conquest kinda of got the push above all else. I can’t say I ever really see IS acknowledge Revelations for example. This doesn’t kill the idea imo, because at the end of the day it’s a story and adventure to play through

Noipoi

Howdy!
27779099-821E-4D02-A10E-019750049843.jpeg

Ay lemme scat for ya real quick

skippidy pap pap booda bap pap wowow ziggity zop zop frizza wop homdiggly dooza dow bum pippy zow bazzabazzabazzabee flum bopskippidigglyzappabee krrrrupledanglyzopeeshanflorplegrrrowglyhadhagipgopzippplughyoshkanghtooodloodleflipflopbizzituklipadoo

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I was thinking and

Where is the LEGO Overwatch Game?

That would be so good

D

Deleted member

View attachment 253744
Ay lemme scat for ya real quick

skippidy pap pap booda bap pap wowow ziggity zop zop frizza wop homdiggly dooza dow bum pippy zow bazzabazzabazzabee flum bopskippidigglyzappabee krrrrupledanglyzopeeshanflorplegrrrowglyhadhagipgopzippplughyoshkanghtooodloodleflipflopbizzituklipadoo
Scatting is just classy spam.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
When you're at the premiere of the Super Mario Bros. movie and Bob Hoskins ISN'T the worst Mario you see that day...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Would it play more like the Tt Games or actual Overwatch?
im thinking more like tt games. Give it a story(maybe leading up to the fall of overwatch) with some comical moments, but ea Co character gets their overwatch kit

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I... may of ragequit in Overwatch.

The power of the 360 Roadhog Hook to cancel my Reaper Ultimate was too strong.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I cannot be the only one who is GLAD AS HELLL that people are pissed at Disney for the disaster that is the new Star Wars film right?
I've heard the new Star Wars film is well, iffy. Got a message from a friend a while ago who just saw it and that was how he reacted.
Being honest to Disney but I think they ****ed with their franchise priority and with this being the first main Star Wars film in a post Infinity War/Endgame world the franchise feels less......impactful?

But hey Money!

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I like the one spell where he can literally kick a party member out of the battle.
Yeah, I had some terrible luck with that spell and god damn did he hit like a truck, but I managed to beat him by grinding a little bit and bringing along two clerics with Fullheal and casting Sap on him at the start followed by Oomph on Hero and my martial artist.

Kinda cool to see the full map of Alefgard from DQ1 make a return, too.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I wonder if Nintendo and Koei Tecmo are planning another Warriors game soon. I wouldn't mind a FE Warriors 2 or a Hyrule Warriors 2, although I'd rather they try out a new IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom