• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Today is my last day of work.

Finally I be able to sleep for 6 hours straight in the morning for more than 2 days!

39ou.gif

Let's ****ing GOOOOOOOO.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Y’all remember when I brought up Petscop a few times?

Well, this isn’t Petscop; it’s Sheriff Domestic, and it’s just as good, if not better:

(warning: series has a very small bit of language, but yeah, is pretty much clean)

The creator is unknown, though, just like Petscop was.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So I kind of went down a 4 hour rabbit hole of both Western and Eastern Philosophy due to binge watching ERB and.... hoo boy

Rowlet.png

what the hell did I just read I wasn't prepared for this I just wanted to watch some ERB..

Shroob

Sup?
Y’all remember when I brought up Petscop a few times?

Well, this isn’t Petscop; it’s Sheriff Domestic, and it’s just as good, if not better:

(warning: series has a very small bit of language, but yeah, is pretty much clean)

The creator is unknown, though, just like Petscop was.
This seems funny, but I'm kinda worried about potential game jacking unless this is made by the same people as Petscop.

I've seen way too many ARGs get completely derailed because people not part of the project start jumping in and pushing their own creations as part of the project.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’ve had some many YouTube videos to catch up on today. Been watching gamexplains videos for the game of the decade. Some pretty good selections. The PowerPoints are also pretty funny so I give them props there

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Can we not use images pulled from Twitter as our profile pics anymore? What's going on? :yoshi:

Edit: Nevermind, all I needed was a conversion. Still that begs the question if Twitter started making their files jfif or if SB stopped using them altogether...

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I was playing some Five Nights At Freddy’s, and Baby, the only character active on the level I was playing, decided to just... glitch out, and stop moving. Pretty easy victory.
043BDFC6-59FB-49A7-9570-348197BDDA0C.jpeg

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Well that was a disappointing end to the sequel trilogy. I didn't have high expectations yet I was still let down by TROS.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I’ve never done an animal crossing

I’m ready to be sucked in

There's no escaping Animal Crossing's grasp

until you do and come back to your town months later, with all your favourite villagers gone

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So I just found my Switch Stats email in one of my inboxes. Figured I’d share.

Apparently I’m a Core Gamer who’s skilled, experienced, and always up for a challenge; which is NOT true but we’ll get into why later.

My top three games are where the problem is.
1. Super Smash Bros Ultimate: that one makes sense. Smash is the game I played more that any other on Switch
2. DragonBall Fighterz: I’m iffy on this one, I guess it took me a while to beat the story mode campaign and arcade mode, but I’m surprised it’s as high as it is.
3. Final Fantasy VII: This one is just a lie. The reason it’s so high is that for the long weekend i was playing it I never turned the game off. I would just pause it and put the game in sleep mode. I wasn’t actually playing for 4 days worth of time.

Total Play Time: 332 hours. Or 13 days, and 20 hours.

I wish Sony and Microsoft would send me my ps4 and Xbox stats so I could get a more complete picture.

D

Deleted member

Woooo! Today's my last day of school for two whole weeks. Christmas is right around the corner!! ^w^

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ladies & Gentlemen.
21c.gif

We got'em.

Holiday here I come.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I was playing some Five Nights At Freddy’s, and Baby, the only character active on the level I was playing, decided to just... glitch out, and stop moving. Pretty easy victory.
View attachment 253773
Which game?
never mind, disney's getting that dolla after all

View attachment 253778
****. And I’ve heard some nasty things about it too.

Whatevs. I wasn’t planning on seeing it anyway unless my parents dragged me to it. It just means I’ll have to put up with more Star Wars for longer.

they made Star Wars Dark Souls and it’s being critically acclaimed and people are praising the combat. Can we just get out of the phase of gaming where combat just has to be that way in every game now? So many of these titles would have made excellent hack n slashes but nope. Gotta appeal to that temporarily popular souls borne fandom. It’s just like when the Looney Tunes became Superheroes or when Crash went beat em up. Chasing what’s temporarily popular and alienating your existing fan base.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
they made Star Wars Dark Souls and it’s being critically acclaimed and people are praising the combat
Chasing what’s temporarily popular and alienating your existing fan base.
Evidently they're not alienating the fanbase if the game is well received outside of some technical issues and is selling extremely well.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Speaking of God of War have to wait another year or two for Dad of War II to be announced. Can't wait for Egyptian and Mayan Mythology as well as fighting Thor and seeing Odin in his glory!

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Speaking of films reviewing badly, Cats seems to have driven the movie critics into an Angry Video Game Nerd State of mind.

I saw one review titled "Oh God, my eyes!" and the only positive one I could find went along the lines of "this movie drove me mad but it turns out insanity is fun."

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Speaking of God of War have to wait another year or two for Dad of War II to be announced. Can't wait for Egyptian and Mayan Mythology as well as fighting Thor and seeing Odin in his glory!
Just please try to reintegrate more mechanics from classic. I want a combo system. I want more weapons that you get from killing bosses. I want a JUMP button. And for god sakes zoom out the camera.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Just please try to reintegrate more mechanics from classic. I want a combo system. I want more weapons that you get from killing bosses. I want a JUMP button. And for god sakes zoom out the camera.
I also hope Sobek is in. My favorite mythical god of obvious reasons and does his design justice.

Speaking of films reviewing badly, Cats seems to have driven the movie critics into an Angry Video Game Nerd State of mind.

I saw one review titled "Oh God, my eyes!" and the only positive one I could find went along the lines of "this movie drove me mad but it turns out insanity is fun."
Who the **** even asked for that movie to begin with? Only one I could think of are furries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom