• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So the Nintendo Power podcast regarding Ninty fan awards came out.

Fire Emblem won best RPG and Story and Player's GOTY. I would say DQ11S got snubbed, but FE's stiff competition, at least from what I hear.

Also, Joker was people's favorite Smash DLC fighter. I thought it was gonna be Banjo, but nope. That curved me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ohohohoho!

You're so adorable, boo~
me when a boy calls me cute and on gut instinct i commit a crime against humanity on enemy soldiers during the second world war and go on trial for violating the geneva convention on four different counts
maxresdefault (5)~2.jpg

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I played a bit of Spyro 1 this morning through the Switch remake. The flight levels are fun, but it's annoying to try and get the "All in One" gem bonus (complete all four of the level's tasks in one playthrough of it) when even slightly dipping a toe into the water means that you have to start from the beginning (and some of the levels involve breaking boats or treasure chests that are sitting on the water's surface)

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm getting into a Star Fox mood right now. :ultfox:

I'm thinking between Star Fox 2, Star Fox Assault, or Starlink: Battle for Atlas.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Also, Joker was people's favorite Smash DLC fighter. I thought it was gonna be Banjo, but nope. That curved me.
Interesting but not that shocking.

Considering how much Ultimate sold, it was bound to attract a lot of new fans who doesn't have the same interests as people who got into the series with 64 and Melee.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I played a bit of Spyro 1 this morning through the Switch remake. The flight levels are fun, but it's annoying to try and get the "All in One" gem bonus (complete all four of the level's tasks in one playthrough of it) when even slightly dipping a toe into the water means that you have to start from the beginning (and some of the levels involve breaking boats or treasure chests that are sitting on the water's surface)
Yeah. The flying controls across the remake are the only part that aren’t as good as the original. I only did it by freakin memorizing the tracks.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Interesting but not that shocking.

Considering how much Ultimate sold, it was bound to attract a lot of new fans who doesn't have the same interests as people who got into the series with 64 and Melee.
But at the same time, Banjo has been a massive request since the N64 days, and you can't really deny his massive following.

But at the same time, Hero and Joker were more relevant by the time of his release as both had new/upcoming games.
But at the same time...

D

Deleted member

I just found the best thing ever on Youtube and all of you will have to see it:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Fast food opinions? How fun.

BURGER KING IS... alright-ish? I enjoy the Whopper sandwich, and I think their burgers are ok, but I won't buy anything else from there. Their chicken meals are bland and have issues for me, and their fries aren't anything special for me either.

For the "fast food triforce", Wendy's is my jam. They're good at everything they do from my experience. Service can be a little slow sometimes, but for fast food standards... they get a lot of food right.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Ok but consider this:
Sonic and Dairy Queen are god tier. Panda express too but I don't know if that counts since it's a different type of fast food entirely. Still though. Whataburger is the best.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Burger King is like, at the bottom of the fast food triforce.

Wendy’s>McDonald’s>Burger King
More like McDonald's = Burger King

They're both equally nasty as **** and the only saving grace for both are the chicken nuggets, IMO.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Mcdonald's is the worst one. I haven't eaten there since I was like nine since the last time I did it was filled with tiny onions and disgusting amounts of ketchup. Nasty.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Oh hey, 2,000 posts. I officially have no life. Yay.

Haha just kidding I never had a life.

D

Deleted member

I don't even know the last time I had McDonald's, Burger King, etc, as I'm not a fan to begin with (except for milkshakes), but what I do know is that reading all this is making me hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom