• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Little update on this; gonna be working on one or two proxy cards today and my drawing skills And I'll probably post em here once I get em done. Really wanta see how well I can draw/design cards.
Alright, here we gooooooooooooooo!
Before we begin, I'm gonna show you a template card, aka explaining how the card works
Card Template (1).jpg

not gonna do color just yet(mainly just getting a feel for my drawing skills + format of the cards)
Crude Golem Card.jpg

Card Template.jpg

what do you guys think of this so far?
If I even design enough cards, I may actually combine all of the cards into one sheet to print out. That would be cool, methinks.

Edit: **** I made a few grammar mistakes. oh well, gonna change that eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'm sorry to hear that.
May he/she rest in peace.
Rest In Peace sweet puppo. You will be missed.
Thanks, he was 10 so he lived a long life, plus, he started going blind also and As I said before, He hasn't eaten in 3 days. I personally think it was cruelty to keep him alive after the firsr day he stopped eating because it was clear he was ready to go at the poiny but my dads all "He may get better"

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Thanks, he was 10 so he lived a long life, plus, he started going blind also and As I said before, He hasn't eaten in 3 days. I persony think it was cruelty to keep him alive after the firsr day he stopped eating
I remember my family having to put our dog out of her misery years ago once we found out she had cancer. Wasn't easy, but it was the right choice, so I feel you.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, thank goodness for the Dynamax ban: It means I don't have to farm for Gigantamax Pokemon now, which is good because they're easily the worst part about SwSh.
If only it were that easy for me, I'm going for a living dex again, this includes all all the Gigantamax forms. Luckily it's not that difficult with near infinite Wishing Stones, soft-resetting and 100% catch rate when offline.

Finally, after 3 days of not eating, We are finally putting our dog down. Should of done this a while ago tbh
I'm really sorry to hear that.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I remember my family having to put our dog out of her misery years ago once we found out she had cancer. Wasn't easy, but it was the right choice, so I feel you.
oh I believe you, apprently he had a liver disease too. So it was about time that caught up to him along with his old age

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I saw this and at first I thought it was stupid but then I thought about it and realized how genius it is.

and then immediately below it I saw this.
Twitter is just on fire today.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
We are reaching bootleg levels that shouldn't be possible.
The best things about them are the warning labels.
Also the unit with numbers spell out a word.
6sa6c8fy6xt31.jpg

7ve6v2reusl31.jpg

5o8zefkncgj31.png

xb7pn9qwsy331.jpg

ya1w5fwfbhr21.jpg

vujwubyij2r21.jpg

nfms5ok995q21.jpg

zjucq9m925m21.jpg

yidlhbqrjyh21.png

y14y0vyhczf21.jpg

klg1vzj3rze21.jpg

v7izqkbb60e21.png

f3r14aa23mc21.jpg

2q9woeggs7c21.jpg

ymozda3tvh221.jpg

wuimxwan94121.jpg
There's 16 of this.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Same. When I was in the 5th grade I had to put down the dog I had had since I was a baby. He had cancer too. I still miss him. Even if I have a new puppo now.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I've never really lost a pet but we almost had to put Shakes down once because her seizures got so out of control. She's ok now that she's on her new medicine but i'd hate to lose this good girl
IMG_9483.JPG
.. anyway, sorry for your loss Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I've never really lost a pet but we almost had to put Shakes down once because her seizures got so out of control. She's ok now that she's on her new medicine but i'd hate to lose this good girl .. anyway, sorry for your loss Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
Hope she's safe, I used to have a cat named "Licorice" (he was white and black) when I got him on Christmas Day when I was little. Before I had my new house and new school, he ran away from home and never came back...:(
images (25).jpeg

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Well I mean, there was nothin I could do about it. He had herditary seizures, Addisons disease, liver disease, hip dysplasia, was starting to go blind, and had just started to not drink water or eat. It was about time this happened with all the stuff he had but there's nothing I could do about it Life Goes On. At least he was not like my previous rabbit who straight-up died in my room lol

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Well I mean, there was nothin I could do about it. He had herditary seizures, Addisons disease, liver disease, hip dysplasia, was starting to go blind, and had just started to not drink water or eat. It was about time this happened with all the stuff he had but there's nothing I could do about it Life Goes On. At least he was not like my previous rabbit who straight-up died in my room lol
How did your rabbit just straight up died...0_0
At least it may rest in peace.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I talked about one of my dogs that passed away September last year here before. I recently ordered a custom T-shirt with her picture on it for my sister’s Christmas present since she was so close to her.
23DF7348-D4A6-4C38-9B62-B696111D784C.jpeg

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Another 7-8 hours until supposedly an Direct being announced. If not last chance is tomorrow and if nothing is announced we're waiting until January.

D

Deleted member

True, but to be honest, Rat King is one of Reaper's best skins now. Its colors mix really well.
Personally I prefer Soldier 24. I'm a sucker for lore related (and McCree) skins. Granted, I haven't really taken a close look at the winter event yet.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
After playing Bayonetta 2, I had an interesting idea for a new smash fighter..
I had originally thought of Jeanne, being an easy echo and whatnot, but what about Balder? While playing as him in Tag Climax, I noticed a bit of differences in his moves, such as his fire/ energy ball attack things. He still has a version of wicked weaves though, so I think he could possibly work as a semi clone. They could also take some stuff from his Bayo 1 fight like when he throws the satellites. For his final smash I thought it would be cool if he summoned Jubileus. Oh, and also I think he should have his older and younger form both as alt costumes like how Bayo has her long and short hair. Idk, these are just a few thoughts I had, I might try to put together a full moveset later, what do you guys think though?

D

Deleted member

Got Zamazenta's Dex entry. All I'm missing for the Shiny Charm is a Falkor Drampa.

In other news, I downloaded Unity today. Can't wait to mess around with it later this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom