• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Speaking of 64 stuff, I should make an attempt to get every game. ...Well, first things first, the ones I want the most; I still need Flying Dragon's JP only sequel, the Spanish version of Quest 64, and the German version of Holy Magic Century. Among the Quest games, I own 8/10. That's not too shabby.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Does this mean he's finally revealed?

Aw sweet man, I've been waiting for Impadimp's official reveal for what feels like forever. Can't wait to catch one when SwSh comes out!

...Wait a sec.
There wasn’t a trailer but bulbapedia has art of all the new Pokémon now. I think from a strategy guide or something.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
What are “must haves” for a N64 collection?
Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Mario Tennis, Diddy Kong Racing, Banjo & Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, Star Fox 64, Paper Mario, F-Zero X, Smash 64, Mega Man 64(Legends 1 port), Killer Instinct Gold, Mortal Kombat Trilogy, Wave Race 64, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Pokemon Stadium 1&2, DK64.

I know more about PS1 and Gameboy Color for this era of games, but I think I got most of the essentials that are kind of feasible. Getting ports of Goldeneye and Spider-Man are gonna be tricky.

If they do one for Gameboy, I hope it's Gameboy + Gameboy color. Mega Man V and Mega Man Extreme 1&2 all together would make the collection for me. Not to mention Street Fighter Alpha's GBC port.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So yeah, if we got a Gameboy+Color Classic, here's what I'd suggest. And yes, I DO want jank ports of fighting games, thank you very much.

Super Mario Land 1 and 2
Wario Land 1, 2 and 3
Link's Awakening
Metroid 2
Mega Man V(The one with the Robot Masters named After Planets)
Mega Man Xtreme 1 and 2
Shantae
Castlevania 2: Belmont's Revenge and CV Legends(I think that's the name)
Street Fighter 2(GB) and SF Alpha (GBC)
Gargoyle's Quest
Pokemon R/B/Y
Pokemon G/S/C
Tetris
Killer Instinct
Mortal Kombat II
I wanna say a KOF game was on Gameboy, but I don't know the exact ones.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Mamboo & cursed pic

Name a more iconic duo.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Dragon Ball FighterZ.

Yes, that game uses 3D models.
Sorry y'all, ArcSys is a great choice. If they can get FighterZ, Guilty Gear, and Granblue Fantasy to look that good using 2D-esque 3D models then they could work wonders with Sonic.

Imagine a Sonic game replicating the official 2D style:

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Kirby is gud, Kirby is grate
He is smol, but da ok
For he de one hoo save us ol
O tank you Kirby, he very smol.:kirby:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Me: wants to play the official port of Sonic 1 on my chromebook with a controller on the way to and from school for the lols
Also me: Figures it can be played offline

The game: No u
Me: surprised pikachu face

Last edited by a moderator:

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
Everyone is starting to change their pfp to Christmas fanart of their favorite character...so maybe I should do the same.

Oh wait, I can't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

D

Deleted member

Everyone is starting to change their pfp to Christmas fanart of their favorite character...so maybe I should do the same.

Oh wait, I can't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have a new updated version of my pfp, but a server error is happening right now

R.I.P.

D

Deleted member

SuperMarioLogan destroyed some Sonic plushies because the owner of the plushes got on his bad side
Needless to say I am now absolutely livid

D

Deleted member

Damn, I didn’t know Jangbricks took some part with that new Xfinity E.T. commercial.

D

Deleted member

SuperMarioLogan destroyed some Sonic plushies because the owner of the plushes got on his bad side
Needless to say I am now absolutely livid
that seems a bit odd. I mean, I can see why someone would do that...the problem is it only makes "sense" in the eyes of a petty narcissistic

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I pray to the Gods that Arceus isn't relegated to event 'mon or Pokéball Plus accessory when Shining Diamond and Glittering Pearl come out.

Let the Llama/Goat God have a rolw in the game, please. And while we're at it, give it a new broken form with a broken ability so it can finally reign supreme again. It'll be able to change it's type to make the oncoming attack do less damage like in the anime and for once, the Master Ball isn't a guaranteed catch.

This is all I ask for and it sucks to be able to realize who unrealistic it is.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
In the lobby of my school clinic waiting for my nutritionist. They’re showing a talk show that’s talking about Marvel’s Hero Project. About kids who are fighting to make life better for others (lgbtq advocacy, charity work, helping fallen soldiers, etc.).

There is such a weird juxtaposition of feelings in my head because on one hand these kids are doing doing really good work and should be applauded. But on the other hand it’s being funded by Marvel and the segment is being openly sponsored by Disney+. So I’ve got “you guys are great!” And “**** you mouse!” In my head at the same time.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Sorry y'all, ArcSys is a great choice. If they can get FighterZ, Guilty Gear, and Granblue Fantasy to look that good using 2D-esque 3D models then they could work wonders with Sonic.

Imagine a Sonic game replicating the official 2D style:

I have always loved the Sonic Channel artworks. The style is amazing, and I like how the sketch-looking lines make it perfect, still. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom