• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I pray to the Gods that Arceus isn't relegated to event 'mon or Pokéball Plus accessory when Shining Diamond and Glittering Pearl come out.

Let the Llama/Goat God have a rolw in the game, please. And while we're at it, give it a new broken form with a broken ability so it can finally reign supreme again. It'll be able to change it's type to make the oncoming attack do less damage like in the anime and for once, the Master Ball isn't a guaranteed catch.

This is all I ask for and it sucks to be able to realize who unrealistic it is.
I think it would be perfect for Arceus to fulfill a similar role in DP remakes to what Deoxys did in ORAS's Delta Episode as a mythical Pokemon that plays a big twist role in a new postgame story and can be caught within the game as the final battle of said postgame story without needing Mystery Gift, especially when Arceus heavily ties into Sinnoh lore as the creator of the Lake Guardians and the Creation Trio.

My personal idea for a new form and ability it could get for the remakes could be a more godly-looking form (perhaps a form that ties into the whole "1,000 arms" it has) with a BST total that surpasses the likes of Mega Rayquaza and Ultra Necrozma to the point it returns to being the strongest Pokemon in existence but with a BST that's not too high compared to Eternatus's Eternamax form. Its ability could be the "Rainbow-type," where all the plates it has merge into one and make it all 18 types in the game with no weaknesses! Sounds OP, but when you consider that Arceus can be any-type in the game, it fits it well.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Sorry y'all, ArcSys is a great choice. If they can get FighterZ, Guilty Gear, and Granblue Fantasy to look that good using 2D-esque 3D models then they could work wonders with Sonic.

Imagine a Sonic game replicating the official 2D style:

silly mainjpw

jojo is the next licensed arcsys game if they respect the goddamn poll

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
they're making one's justice 2 though

which probably won't be good but that's non-ArcSys licensed anime games for you
Oh yeah... I forgot about that.. :(
I think i've touched the game a grand total of four times since I bought it six months ago lol.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh yeah... I forgot about that.. :(
I think i've touched the game a grand total of four times since I bought it six months ago lol.
I would love a Jump game that just went traditional to see what happens, hell maybe even as a Smash clone like in the DS games. But an arena fighter just doesn't work. Being nominated as GOTY isn't an incentive to keep going.

D

Deleted member

Smash Bros vs Playstation All Stars vs Neo Geo Battle Coliseum vs Project X Zone vs Jump Stars vs WWE 2K21 vs Disney+ vs Kamen Rider and Super Sentai
>Has Dragon Quest, Metroid and the Fantastic Four but still not Godzilla/Toho

We were close to greatness.

D

Deleted member

Smash Bros vs Playstation All Stars vs Neo Geo Battle Coliseum vs Project X Zone vs Jump Stars vs WWE 2K21 vs Disney+ vs Kamen Rider and Super Sentai
I legit would be down for a Smash Bros- style anime fighter. Would mean I get to do this

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
ArcSys making a One Piece game or Persona 5 Arena is pretty much all I want from them right now.
At the very least, the latter is more of a when than an if.
But since they're already busy w/ Guilty Gear Strive, Granblue Fantasy Versus, and maybe BBTAG (if they're still making DLC for it), it's gonna be... awhile before they get to P5A.
Then again P4A came years after P4 and that's still relevant in 2019 thanks to BBTAG (+ a little representation in Smash), so P5 will definitely be relevant by the time it does come.

And if DB can get an ArcSys game, One Piece can to. That is a matter of if though.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
ArcSys making a One Piece game or Persona 5 Arena is pretty much all I want from them right now.
I remember having a One Piece game that had all the 4Kids voice actors in it and holy **** was it annoying.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
At the very least, the latter is more of a when than an if.
But since they're already busy w/ Guilty Gear Strive, Granblue Fantasy Versus, and maybe BBTAG (if they're still making DLC for it), it's gonna be... awhile before they get to P5A.
Then again P4A came years after P4 and that's still relevant in 2019 thanks to BBTAG (+ a little representation in Smash), so P5 will definitely be relevant by the time it does come.

And if DB can get an ArcSys game, One Piece can to. That is a matter of if though.
I'm definitely hoping an ArcSys OP game happens at some point. Seeing DBFZ just makes me want it even more, lol.

I just want more good OP games in general. All we really have that's decent is Pirate Warriors.

I remember having a One Piece game that had all the 4Kids voice actors in it and holy **** was it annoying.
That's probably the GCN one.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I don't think I'll ever understand why people like babies, they're just ugly little gross goblin creatures that scream all the time.
Scientifically, babies trigger off little things in our brains that go "oh **** that's a baby i wanna keep that thing breathing" because we think it's cute no matter the circumstance.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I don't think I'll ever understand why people like babies, they're just ugly little gross goblin creatures that scream all the time.
Yeah, the last time my mother mentioned grandchildren I told her i'll get her an army of guinea pigs instead. I think it's fair compromise.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
This would be my roster for an Godzilla fighting game.

Base Roster:
Anguirus; Costumes: Millennium
Bagan
Balkzardan
Baragon; Costumes: Millennium
Barugaron
Behemoth
Battra
Biollante; Costumes: Biollante (Rose)
Dagahra
Desghidorah
Destoroyah
Ebirah; Costumes: Millennium
Frankenstein (Toho)
Gabara
Gaira
Ganimes
Gezora
Gigan; Costumes: Millennium, Millennium (Modified)
Godzilla 1954
Godzilla (Showa)
Godzilla (Heisei)
Godzilla 2000
Godzilla (Legendary)
Godzilla (Reiwa)
Godzilla Junior
Godzillasaurus
Gorosaurus
Grand King Ghidorah
Hedorah; Costumes: Millennium
Jet Jaguar
Jyrarumu
Kamacuras; Costumes: Millennium
Kamoebas; Costumes: Millennium
King Caesar; Costumes: Millennium
King Ghidorah (Showa)
King Ghidorah (Heisei)
King Ghidorah (Millennium)
King Ghidorah (Legendary)
King Kong (Toho); Costumes: 1967
Kiryu; Costumes: 2nd Version
Kong (Legendary)
Krystalak
Kumonga; Costumes: Millennium
Maguma
Manda; Costumes: Millennium
Mecha-King Ghidorah
Mechagodzilla (Showa)
Mechagodzilla (Heisei); Costumes: Super Mechagodzilla
Mechani-Kong
Megaguirus
Megalon
Minilla
MOGUERA; Costumes: Showa
Monster X/Keizer Ghidorah
Mothra; Costumes: Showa, Millennium
Mothra (Legendary)
Mothra Leo
MUTO Female
MUTO Male
Oodako
Obsidius
Orga
Razin
Rodan (Showa)
Rodan (Heisei)
Rodan (Millennium)
Rodan (Legendary)
Sanda
Shiigan
Skull Crawler
SpaceGodzilla
Titanosaurus
Vagnosaurus
Varan
Zilla; Costumes: 1998

DLC:
Gamera; Costumes: Showa, Millennium
Rhedosaurus
Ultraman
Utsuno Ikusagami
Zone Fighter

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I could see Arc System Works making a One Piece fighting game for consoles after FighterZ is done. Dragon Ball FighterZ has a lot in common, in terms of roster and animations, with a game that they made on the 3DS. They made a One Piece 3DS game that was so similar that you could play multiplayer matches between those two games.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I could see Arc System Works making a One Piece fighting game for consoles after FighterZ is done. Dragon Ball FighterZ has a lot in common, in terms of roster and animations, with a game that they made on the 3DS. They made a One Piece 3DS game that was so similar that you could play multiplayer matches between those two games.

I have that game, didn't know ArcSys made it but that certainly explains why it and dbfz are so similar.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Oh ****, I remember having Extreme Butoden. I gave it to a friend because man I didn't realize how terribly I sucked at fighting games.

I have that game, didn't know ArcSys made it but that certainly explains why it and dbfz are so similar.
Arcsys is on the ****ing boot-up menu how do you miss it?

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

The only thing I want Arc Sys to work on after FighterZ is Persona 5 Arena.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Oh ****, I remember having Extreme Butoden. I gave it to a friend because man I didn't realize how terribly I sucked at fighting games.

Arcsys is on the ****ing boot-up menu how do you miss it?
I guess I just forgot, I haven't touched it in like three years.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The only thing I want Arc Sys to work on after FighterZ is Persona 5 Arena.
At this point we'd just have to wait for a bootleg ArcSys company to come up and make other good licensed fighting games.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
This would be my roster for an Godzilla fighting game.

Base Roster:
Anguirus; Costumes: Millennium
Bagan
Balkzardan
Baragon; Costumes: Millennium
Barugaron
Behemoth
Battra
Biollante; Costumes: Biollante (Rose)
Dagahra
Desghidorah
Destoroyah
Ebirah; Costumes: Millennium
Frankenstein (Toho)
Gabara
Gaira
Ganimes
Gezora
Gigan; Costumes: Millennium, Millennium (Modified)
Godzilla 1954
Godzilla (Showa)
Godzilla (Heisei)
Godzilla 2000
Godzilla (Legendary)
Godzilla (Reiwa)
Godzilla Junior
Godzillasaurus
Gorosaurus
Grand King Ghidorah
Hedorah; Costumes: Millennium
Jet Jaguar
Jyrarumu
Kamacuras; Costumes: Millennium
Kamoebas; Costumes: Millennium
King Caesar; Costumes: Millennium
King Ghidorah (Showa)
King Ghidorah (Heisei)
King Ghidorah (Millennium)
King Ghidorah (Legendary)
King Kong (Toho); Costumes: 1967
Kiryu; Costumes: 2nd Version
Kong (Legendary)
Krystalak
Kumonga; Costumes: Millennium
Maguma
Manda; Costumes: Millennium
Mecha-King Ghidorah
Mechagodzilla (Showa)
Mechagodzilla (Heisei); Costumes: Super Mechagodzilla
Mechani-Kong
Megaguirus
Megalon
Minilla
MOGUERA; Costumes: Showa
Monster X/Keizer Ghidorah
Mothra; Costumes: Showa, Millennium
Mothra (Legendary)
Mothra Leo
MUTO Female
MUTO Male
Oodako
Obsidius
Orga
Razin
Rodan (Showa)
Rodan (Heisei)
Rodan (Millennium)
Rodan (Legendary)
Sanda
Shiigan
Skull Crawler
SpaceGodzilla
Titanosaurus
Vagnosaurus
Varan
Zilla; Costumes: 1998

DLC:
Gamera; Costumes: Showa, Millennium
Rhedosaurus
Ultraman
Utsuno Ikusagami
Zone Fighter
Are some of those alternate versions just costumes or do you really intend this to have a 75 character roster?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Are some of those alternate versions just costumes or do you really intend this to have a 75 character roster?
Some that has the word costume next to them are the only ones that has costumes. The alternative ones you see on my list are their own akin to:ultmario:/:ultdoc:and:ultsamus:/:ultzss:given those incarnations have different abilities from others.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Wait, what? Arc Sys games are good and why wouldn't they make P5A?
Never said they weren't good, I'm saying we want so many ArcSys-like fighters we might as well make copycat teams to just pump 'em out like crazy to meet all our demands. This wait's killin' me.

I never said anything about P5A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom