• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Explain the lack of reptiles, birds and non-human primates then.
Reptiles and birds are the meat they eat obviously.

Though if that's the case what do the society of Sing eat...
So besides Smash what is everyone here looking forward to at the game awards?
Possible announcement of God of War 2 perhaps though I expect that for next years VGA or year after.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My dream reveals are these ones:

Metroid Prime Trilogy Switch/New 2D Metroid
X-Men DLC trailer for UA3
New gameplay of LEGO Star Wars:The Skywalker Saga
Trailer for KH3 Re:Mind
Viewtiful Joe 3

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Reptiles and birds are the meat they eat obviously.

Though if that's the case what do the society of Sing eat...

Possible announcement of God of War 2 perhaps though I expect that for next years VGA or year after.
Haha no way are they gonna announce another God of War this soon. The Playstation 5 still hasn't been officially unveiled and God of War 5 will definitely be on that instead of the PS4. I expect next year or the year after for the announcement of God of War 5.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
As for me I'm expecting more Half-Life: Alyx gameplay and it's going to be glorious. I haven't been this excited for a game in a long time lol

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
I am really hyped for that game!

Gonna be hard to adquire Oculus Rift doh.
I got an Acer Windows Mixed Reality headset for a really cheap price from a store on black friday. Seems the store had a few copies of these headsets and just wanted to get rid of them. The true challenge for VR gaming is having a PC rig that is strong enough to run VR, thankfully mine is strong enough because I upgraded it recently. I'm pretty much prepared for the game now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Neat. I need actual details to be properly excited about it, but a confirmation is good, too.
I had a lot of fun with the first movie!

The concept of a kid doing kid stuff as a superheroe was really hilarious, and it delivered great jokes such as the one regarding typical villain mmonolgues during the final fight.

I also loved the casting for the Shazam! family. I feel they nailed every actor choice.

D

Deleted member

Year of Yoshi :yoshi:
Yeah, Yoshi should get his own year like Luigi.

He is one of the most memorable gaming partners, there could be a lot of merchandising potential and Yoshi could star enough games for a year!

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
Note to self, don't deprive yourself of sleep because you really wanted to catch the Ravens Bills game (Ravens won and clinched their playoff spot) and wanted to see the Patriots lose to the Chiefs so said Ravens can keep the 1st seed for longer (the Chiefs won, but there was a lot of refball going on). Thank god I went to bed early

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Aw, yeah! This is happening!
Now if only Smashborads can corporate and actually the show images today

This has never happened to me with the amas yet, but I know at least Panda had this problem a couple times

hate to burst your bubble but I may have to delay your's till the images stop freaking out.

Could be later today, could be a week from now idk..

Get onto it modmins

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Year of Yoshi :yoshi:
Nah it's obviously gonna be the Year of Waluigi.

Now that I think about it, the Year of Luigi was the worst financial year for Nintendo in all of it's history. If so then I think the Year of Waluigi will be the year that Nintendo goes bankrupt.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Now if only Smashborads can corporate and actually the show images today

This has never happened to me with the amas yet, but I know at least Panda had this problem a couple times

hate to burst your bubble but I may have to delay your's till the images stop freaking out.

Could be later today, could be a week from now idk..

Get onto it modmins
Still looking forward to it doh!

I appreciate the time and effort you are putting into the AMAs.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Only other thing I can really think of that I'm expecting to see would be a new Crash game. IIRC there were some concept art pics seen inside of Activision's offices recently so it could actually happen especially since Nitro-Fueled got at TGA last year.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Only other thing I can really think of that I'm expecting to see would be a new Crash game. IIRC there were some concept art pics seen inside of Activision's offices recently so it could actually happen especially since Nitro-Fueled got at TGA last year.
Not only that, but Activision has recently started giving away gifts to many Crash and Spyro influencers online.

When they did so in the past, it always turned out to be teasers for future projects (Reignited Trilogy got teased with Dragon Egg and the CTR NF reveal at the Game Awards with two orange dices).

A new Crash game will likely be revealed at the Game Awards based on this.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I feel like we could very easily see something BOTW2 related there

Geoff is really hamming up the fact this is the 5th anniversary of the show, and the original BOTW had a notable track record with the game awards in the previous years (being shown off in 2014 & 2016, and showing off DLC as well as winning the big award of the night in 2017).

What better way to celebrate 5th anniversary than to show off the sequel to one of the most featured games there?

If no Smash reveal, I can at least be pretty confident with something about BOTW2

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Popping in once to say: MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I gave someone I know from school a Yugioh Hero Strike Structure deck, and some sleeves. He likes it alot, from what I can tell(considering what his previous deck was, makes sense :p)

Anyway, like I said yesterday, I'm outta here until the VGAS. See ya!

D

Deleted member

I feel like we could very easily see something BOTW2 related there

Geoff is really hamming up the fact this is the 5th anniversary of the show, and the original BOTW had a notable track record with the game awards in the previous years (being shown off in 2014 & 2016, and showing off DLC as well as winning the big award of the night in 2017).

What better way to celebrate 5th anniversary than to show off the sequel to one of the most featured games there?

If no Smash reveal, I can at least be pretty confident with something about BOTW2
I really look forward to BotW2 stuff too!

I am really interested by the apparent focus on the depths of Hyrule’s Underground. Maybe that could bring back classic style dungeons through it?

I also hope we get more amiibo. BotW Ganondorf for example.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I legit would like to see a Brawlout character in Ultimate (who exactly I'm not sure).

Brawlout's meter mechanics would definitely bring something new to the table.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Just got to the point in the Persona 4 anime where they visit the Persona 3 hometown. I love how the anime intro music is replaced with P3's intro music, that's a nice touch.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
New Nindie showcase!

Kay yeah, I'm pretty much convinced Smash'll be at the Game Awards, assuming a regular direct ain't happening anytime soon

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

FNaF is indie right?

Could you imagine how crazy it would be if they announced FNaF Most Wanted coming to Switch through Labo VR?

I would love to see stuff on Shovel Knight Dig and Shantae too.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
dang... tuesday's gonna be packed

Shovel Knight Showdown/King of Cards finally launches, another state of play, and now a nindie showcase

that wait for Thursday will definitely be a lot easier

D

Deleted member

dang... tuesday's gonna be packed

Shovel Knight Showdown/King of Cards finally launches, another state of play, and now a nindie showcase

that wait for Thursday will definitely be a lot easier
I suppose I will pick back my Wii U to play King Of Cards until I get Treasure Trove on Switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom