• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Anyone notice how John Wick's dog and Doom's rabbit have the same name?

Could it be that Doom Slayer is John Wick's reincarnation perhaps?

I'm so adopting that as an headcanon!

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

Hey guys, I think I saw Ridley in the clouds above Cloud’s spikey hair for a split second. I’m pretty sure they changed the image before anyone took notice.

Ridley is in FF7 remake!!

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
There's also this Shinobi guy as well I recall who was right about :ultridley:, Ultimate's reveal, God of Wars Norse setting, Last of Us Part 2, Knack 2 and many others.

Shroob

Sup?
Well ****, that's actually really interesting. What's their history?
They literally appeared out of the blue last week and told papagenos that we'd be getting LABO support in Smash and that a Fire Piranha Plant would be coming to Tennis.

Then it happened and they leaked some indie games coming to the Switch/some release dates.

And then a couple facts from the Pokemon Direct.

D

Deleted member

Last one tomorrow. Savin' the best for last.

Let's see what Nintendo's conference brings us.

D

Deleted member

They literally appeared out of the blue last week and told papagenos that we'd be getting LABO support in Smash and that a Fire Piranha Plant would be coming to Tennis.

Then it happened and they leaked some indie games coming to the Switch/some release dates.

And then a couple facts from the Pokemon Direct.
Nice. Have they claimed anything else that's yet to be proven?
Last one tomorrow. Savin' the best for last.

Let's see what Nintendo's conference brings us.
Regardless of what happens I know it'll be good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I mean, it's almost 12 hours until the direct, what's even the point of leaking now lol.

Especially when the most of the west is gonna be asleep
I’m awake and at work currently. And I’m worth getting leaked to. I think so at least. Please tell me I’m worth it.

Please....I’m worth it, right?

I’m not worthy of being leaked to?

Oh god!!!! NOOOOO!!! IM NOT WORTHY OF LEAKS!!!!!

Sobs....

So the FF7 remake looks amazing. Absolutely gorgeous. Personally, I’ve wanted FF5 remade in HD ever since I heard they were doing this but FF7 is my second favorite out of all the FF’s. Aerith and Tifa just look amazing but I’m really hoping to see my boys Cait Sith in action.

As a Square fan from the first time I could game, I would love to see some old classics remade or get ported. I’m looking at you Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, and Parasite Eve. Where the **** are you guys?

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Well here we are, 12 hours until Nintendo’s E3.

I was gonna regale you with all my predictions and crap but screw that, I’m just gonna say this.

No matter what happens, no matter who’s announced or what games are revealed or whether or not Doug Bowser gives us Mother 3. Remember to have fun. Because as a wise man once said...

“If it’s not fun, why bother?”

Happy E3 everyone! I’ll see you on the other side!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I decided to forgo the beer tonight and head straight to my stash of bourbon. I’m going to have a one man party...quietly...with headphones on...in a corner of my kitchen as to not wake my family up. Last year, I had set an alarm (starts at 1 am in Japan) so I could watch the Direct. But I turned it off and saw only Ridley gameplay when I woke up for like a minute as I was trying to catch up on a nine month stretch of sleepless nights due to a crying newborn/infant so I waited until the morning.

Now that my daughter sleeps the whole night and well into the mid morning (she’s sleeps from 10 to 8 most nights), I plan on partying with you all and having some fun.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I decided to forgo the beer tonight and head straight to my stash of bourbon. I’m going to have a one man party...quietly...with headphones on...in a corner of my kitchen as to not wake my family up. Last year, I had set an alarm (starts at 1 am in Japan) so I could watch the Direct. But I turned it off and saw only Ridley gameplay when I woke up for like a minute as I was trying to catch up on a nine month stretch of sleepless nights due to a crying newborn/infant so I waited until the morning.

Now that my daughter sleeps the whole night and well into the mid morning (she’s sleeps from 10 to 8 most nights), I plan on partying with you all and having some fun.
Damn, never knew you were a party animal.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Sees E3 wishlist
>Tosses it to the thrash
>Grabs paper
>Write "TIFA" with huge *** letters.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Damm that avengers trailer is nice just got back from my swim meet and watched it and as a marvelhead that trailer was looking very good not as good as spider man but Damm good nonethenlesss and I'm excited to play ff7 for the first time it looks very good thats about it for me

Oh i can't believe I forgot to say this
NINTENDO IS TOMMOROW BIG DAY BE SURE TO DRINK YOUR OJ IN PREPERATION FOR NINTENDO HYPE

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Things I want out of the Direct tomorrow:

- A fun reveal for Smash. No matter who it is.
- Cool reveals for Ultimate Alliance 3
- Bayonetta 3
- More on Town. Town really interests me. Maybe I'm the only one.
- Animal Crossing.

That's it. I'll literally be a happy man with just that.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Damn, never knew you were a party animal.
If a party animal consists of sitting alone in a dark room while drinking spirits is the definition of one, then sure.

Not to go to much into it but I have definitely toned myself down but parenthood tends to do that. I’ve had plenty of sloppy nights, both in Japan and the States, where I’ve woken up on a park bench. And my wife is even stronger with alcohol than I am.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
If a party animal consists of sitting alone in a dark room while drinking spirits is the definition of one, then sure.

Not to go to much into it but I have definitely toned myself down but parenthood tends to do that. I’ve had plenty of sloppy nights, both in Japan and the States, where I’ve woken up on a park bench. And my wife is even stronger with alcohol than I am.
If that isn't being a huge party animal then maybe I should have my party license revoked

Edit:it got revoked

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’m starting to feel all tingly

I’m super hyped now!

Or someone went back in time and assassinated my great grandpa, meaning I’m ceasing to exist. Either or.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Just give me a ton more Three Houses info. Give me that story trailer.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
I’m starting to feel all tingly

I’m super hyped now!

Or someone went back in time and assassinated my great grandpa, meaning I’m ceasing to exist. Either or.

Oh I've had that feeling before don't worry it's neither of those things! it actually just means you reached true enlightenment

Or you have bird flu

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
WAIT HOLD THE PHONE

WHEN DID A SPONGEBOB BATTLE FOR BIKINI BOTTOM REMASTER GET ANNOUNCED?!

HOW AM I JUST NOW FINDING OUT ABOUT THIS?!

THAT WAS LITERALLY ONE OF THE FIRST GAMES I EVER PLAYED, AND IT WAS ON THE GAMECUBE

OOF

HYPE

"Ahem" Sorry. Nostalgia is a very powerful thing. BFBB is a legitimately good platformer game, though. Especially for it's time, imo. This game actually means a great deal to me so I'm very eager to see what the remake will look like! I've been waiting for a remake of the game for quite sometime, actually. I'm so happy to see it's finally becoming a reality!

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
significance of that ff14 trailer is gonna go way over the heads of people who don't play the game

but HOO man

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom