• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Pfft, my boi's air speed would've gotten to it first. Just cause Mario's the mascot doesn't mean you should make him a Gary Stu Nintendo :yoshi:
Yoshi’s known Mario since he was in diapers. He just wants his best friend/kinda child-figure to look good so he’s intentionally staying behind.

At least that’s how I see it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I dont got a account lol, like I would but
.....gamefaqs
Right, but you could just ignore the other people and just ask Vergtables about Too-Hoo lady.

Though I don't like having a ton of accounts on so many different sites myself either.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Pfft, my boi's air speed would've gotten to it first. Just cause Mario's the mascot doesn't mean you should make him a Gary Stu Nintendo :yoshi:
Samus would be the fastest:

And that without doing a shoulder bash in the air.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Actually that WAS in Other M and it was a move Samus used without Adam's authorization. She even did a snarky remark :yoshi:
xD AH. RIGHT. I totally forgot, honestly, I don't remember much of Other M other than Roidley and its evolution stages and...that's it.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Geoff Keighley did a little Q&A about The Game Awards. Here's two of those questions that might interest y'all: The amount of reveals we'll be getting and how last year's Joker reveal was done:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Is that a thread?
Also supposedly(this is the first reply)

I'm not a member of the board you just came from, but I'm usually well aware of what's happening everywhere, so, answering something of your previous discussion.. Vergeben was already asked about Reimu several times. There was this one thread were he deconfirmed someone, and then several questions were asked, the Reimu one included, and he proceeded to ignore all of the later questions. It's not that no one asked, it's just that he doesn't give info on demand of the crowd.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So essentially if that post is right.

Verge has been asked about reimu several times but hasn’t commented. Take that as you will

D

Deleted member

Is it teimu??
hOI!
1575684767401.png

bah, if any undertale character would get in besides Sans, my bet's on Mettaton. but I don't wanna open that can of worms right now

Last edited by a moderator:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Day 5 of my World of Light Nuzlocke is in the books. The usual happened, although I had a significant surplus of character roster, which is nice because I normally break even or only increase the cast size by 1.

Visual guide:

Alive/Rescued: Mario, Peach, Bowser, Captain Falcon, Joker, Banjo & Kazooie, Terry, Fox, Lucas, Pichu, Pac-Man, Snake, Falco, Samus, Ness, Mii Gunner/:nessecho:, Olimar, Link, Isabelle, Mii Swordfighter

Dead/Defeated
  • 1st Out: Sheik (Shinobu battle)
  • 2nd Out: Jigglypuff (Fi battle)
  • 3rd Out: Inkling (Infinite battle)
  • 4th Out: Piranha Plant (Deep Breathing battle)
  • 5th Out: Villager (Marin battle)
  • 6th Out: Kirby (Rayman battle)
  • 7th Out: Lucario (Culdra battle)
  • 8th Out: Marth (Affinity battle)
  • 9th Out: Dr. Mario (Susie battle)
  • 10th Out: Hero (Andy battle)
  • 11th Out: Yoshi (Sigma battle)
  • 12th Out: Wii Fit Trainer (Sigma battle)
  • 13th Out: Simon (Ellie battle)
  • 14th Out: Pit (Orbulon battle)
  • 15th Out: Donkey Kong (Flying Man battle)
  • 16th Out: Ice Climbers (Star Rod battle)
  • 17th Out: Pikachu (Funky Kong battle)

Special events: Today marks the day that we journey to the island. The start of the journey got off on the right foot, with Terry rescuing Mii Gunner/Sans from their slumber. After reaching the center of the island, the team encountered the next big baddie on the list: Rathalos. Thankfully, the boss was defeated and the island section of the map was conquered without losing a single fighter. At last, the barrier surrounding Galeem broke, allowing the crew to enter into a fight with the being and eventually have access to the dark realm. But first, there was more character rescuing to do before the halfway mark of the journey. Olimar was first on the list of the fighter rescue spree, and then Link followed soon after. Unfortunately, I lost the Icies to a bunch of kirbies during this part of the journey. The crew also managed to rescue Isabelle and Mii Swordfighter. I also attempted to rescue Diddy Kong, but Pikachu fell in battle to items (and the electric rat can’t kill). Not sure if I’ll return to that endeavor. The fighter rescue mission shall come to a close for now, as we approach the big bad of the first half of the Nuzlocke: Galeem. Today I rescued 5 characters and lost 2, coming to a total of +3 for the day. It feels nice, especially since I normally break even or come barely above .500. But with being +3 added to the crew for the day, it feels really nice.

Plank08

Smash Lord
If you guys want to know what happened in the alpharad nuzlocke, here it goes
Gallem and Dharkon demolishes Alpha when everything was looking good, it was super depressing, and then he added the dlc characters and still got clapped, then he made Terry and Plant fight solo Dharkon and still got clapped, but at that point we all kind of just lost it, it was very depressing

D

Deleted member

>When the only non-DLC/not Mario character in the anniversary image is Daisy, whom is a Mario character and only shows up in spinoffs, just like a certain other Mario character
1575686097833.png

It's all coming together

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The gamexplain video seems super pointless if you ask me.

it’s supposedly exists because there aren’t enough women in smash and so they threw out literal who’s and some alright choices who should get in for being women and having cool move sets.

feels really forced and unlike their usual content. Like they literally put characters like goombella and diantia from Pokémon in it.

I know their channel isn’t hurting for views, so personally this is really odd.

Also they went through 50 names and no reimu.

If she isn’t in the top 50 or she takes the number one spot, I’m going to be pretty suspicious.

overall really makes me think

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
The gamexplain video seems super pointless if you ask me.

it’s supposedly exists because there aren’t enough women in smash and so they threw out literal who’s and some alright choices who should get in for being women and having cool move sets.

feels really forced and unlike their usual content. Like they literally put characters like goombella and diantia from Pokémon in it.

I know their channel isn’t hurting for views, so personally this is really odd.

Also they went through 50 names and no reimu.

If she isn’t in the top 50 or she takes the number one spot, I’m going to be pretty suspicious.

overall really makes me think
I think the top 50 will make more sense.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If classic Mega Man ever went 3D, I wonder if the third person gameplay from Other M could be used as a base for it?
I feel like Ratchet and Clank would make for a better base for a 3D Mega Man game, but with faster running and higher jumps, to make up for the lack of a partner attached to his back. Though I could see Rush/Beat implemented in such a way like MM11 having Rush's modes at just a press of a button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom