• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

One thing’s for sure:

Expect LaxChris to milk the hell out of each 4Chan “leak” involving this picture.

D

Deleted member

Aww, "Dyllybuddy". How sweet. Anyway, I'm doing alright! And how are you?

Also, happy one year anniversary Smash Ultimate!
I honestly had quite a boring day.

Nothing bad happened... but neither anything worth to bring up on the thread that could’ve been of anyone’s interest.

Most of the day I’ve been browsing around the Geno thread and sometimes popping up at other threads to see any cool topic to talk about.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I haven't played Cuphead in a while, but I'm going to go back and play it on a new save file. I've already gotten 200% on my old save file, (Probably my proudest gaming achievement.) so I guess I'm doing it again.

D

Deleted member

Doing just fine, better now that I've worked out getting time off for Christmas.

And yes, if only I had the game myself.
I plan to make the Christmas tree and such other decorations with my mother and grandfather next weekend.

Mostly because the next week is the last one of my chinese and english classes before holidays.

D

Deleted member

I haven't played Cuphead in a while, but I'm going to go back and play it on a new save file. I've already gotten 200% on my old save file, (Probably my proudest gaming achievement.) so I guess I'm doing it again.
Good luck on your new Cuphead run!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So how long before someone whose dad works at Nintendo says they know the meaning of the picture?

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Ok, imagine this.

Vergeben makes a GameFaqs post saying:
“I was wrong. Crash is Fighter 5.”

Then The Game Awards come along, and at the end of the show the theatre goes dark, and the smash logo swipes across the screen.

And you see this:

61EE13F3-3CEC-4FBD-A084-90D7083E6EAB.jpeg

1425DB4A-5AB1-4F12-A5B2-C5B6DEB89521.jpeg

F9E25A42-F6B7-41BB-87CB-62D71F877BFC.jpeg

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Shroob

Sup?
Why does no one just ask Verg or Sabi if it's Reimu?

Like, for real.

She's been around arguably as long as Hyabusa and Crash have for speculation on 5, and yet somehow she's the one who survives?

It's not even a matter of "too obscure" since Vergeben disconfirmed the entirety of Nippon Ichi, meaning he isn't above shooting down incredibly niche picks.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Why does no one just ask Verg or Sabi if it's Reimu?

Like, for real.

She's been around arguably as long as Hyabusa and Crash have for speculation on 5, and yet somehow she's the one who survives?

It's not even a matter of "too obscure" since Vergeben disconfirmed the entirety of Nippon Ichi, meaning he isn't above shooting down incredibly niche picks.
Reimu's company is literally one person. And apparently a bunch of Doujin circles.

None of which Sabi or Verge have access too.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Shroob

Sup?
Reimu's company is literally one person. And apparently a bunch of Doujin circles.

None of which Sabi or Verge have access too.
Okay but if Verg knows who fighter 5 is, which seems highly plausible, you would think he would chime in a yes or no by this point.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Mega Bidoof Mega Bidoof btw, your new pfp is really awesome.
Thanks! I had Giorno Giovanna in the P5 style for the longest time, but given the recent speculation scene and the fact that I just finished the last game in the Phoenix Wright trilogy, I thought it’d be a good time to switch to the thumbnail of this one Cornered x Life Will Change mash-up I see in my recommended all the time.

D

Deleted member

I’d still love to see reboot Duckberg be a new KH world. Magica DeSpell would be the perfect villain from this world.
I have an even cooler idea:

Mix Duckberg with Saint Canard (not sure if I said that right) and make a full-on Disney Afternoon world with Scrooge and Darkwing Duck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom