• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
People pointed this out:

look at the date. Some food for thought

Noipoi

Howdy!
Happy 1 year anniversary Smash Ultimate!

What was the first thing you did in game?

Me: 8 players Smash on Battlefield with every available character.
A simple match against Mario with the first character I ever played in a Smash game, Kirby. Black Kirby specifically.

D

Deleted member

A simple match against Mario with the first character I ever played in a Smash game, Kirby. Black Kirby specifically.
I was actually imagining your first Smash Ultimate character to be Pikachu, ngl.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Just beat the second gym in Platinum with my team being:Monferno, Luxio, Budew and Buneary. With the names Kakarot, Morgana, Beatrix and Makoto.

Something I always enjoyed about Gen 4 that bugs me because as far as I remember they never brought it back: certain dungeons having party members. Why did they not bring this back?

D

Deleted member

Just beat the second gym in Platinum with my team being:Monferno, Luxio, Budew and Buneary. With the names Kakarot, Morgana, Beatrix and Makoto.

Something I always enjoyed about Gen 4 that bugs me because as far as I remember they never brought it back: certain dungeons having party members. Why did they not bring this back?
Lmao I love the name choices of Kakaroy and Morgana.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Fill me in. I don't get it.
This was during the drought of ultimate news.
That tweet is posted 3 days before the big October 8th direct which wasn’t announced at the time.

now Jon is posting instead of the direct ends,

Game awards end, that’s it no smash?

With dash being coyly used in its place. Implying that he’s trying to leak that there is a reveal for smash soon

D

Deleted member

Anyway Jon was joking, Sabi was talking outta her ass. Reimu’s gonna be at the game awards.
I legit would be really hyped for Reimu.

I am someone who really wants to get into the Touhou series.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Happy 1 year anniversary Smash Ultimate!

What was the first thing you did in game?

Me: 8 players Smash on Battlefield with every available character.
Due to leaks of the game, I knew that playing through Classic Mode with Mario would unlock Sonic (and I think I knew that doing the same with Sonic would unlock Bayonetta), so I went through Mario's Classic Mode first.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I dunno what to title this, other than "haha name of card ironic&funny!" so... uh... have some more experimental video ****posts, I guess.
(I actually put effort into this, took over 20 individual takes to get it just right :p)

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Look, I know I'm going against the age old tradition of "Gotta have a Christmas avatar in December", but I'm sorry, Pokemon let me make a funny meme face and I just had to.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
So who are tbe big names in speculation right now?

Also tfw you get the starters through Surprise Trade as well as a few version exclusives you need for the dex.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Why does no one just ask Verg or Sabi if it's Reimu?

Like, for real.

She's been around arguably as long as Hyabusa and Crash have for speculation on 5, and yet somehow she's the one who survives?

It's not even a matter of "too obscure" since Vergeben disconfirmed the entirety of Nippon Ichi, meaning he isn't above shooting down incredibly niche picks.
I'm guessing because most of the people who would ask that question to them don't care enough about that character. You could try to ask them yourself if at all possible.

D

Deleted member

That's a really weird way of spelling 2B.
She would be really cool too!

Look, I know I'm going against the age old tradition of "Gotta have a Christmas avatar in December", but I'm sorry, Pokemon let me make a funny meme face and I just had to.
It’s alright.

I will likely just use my christmas pfp from December 24th up until January 7th (when Christmas ends in Spain).

As of now, I see how well received my current pfp is to see if I make it my main one from now onwards.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Eh, **** it.

You still have plenty of time left to rock another Christmas avatar before the month is over.

D

Deleted member

I’m mad because I’m actually gettin kinda hype for Reimu and I know it won’t happen.
Don't wanna open these cans of worms again, but i'm just kinda indifferent. Like, I know i ******* about Terry and all, but a character from a video game over-yonder, and a bullet hell at that(not a huge fan of bullet hells)? Eh....just...not really my cup of tea.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Don't wanna open these cans of worms again, but i'm just kinda indifferent. Like, I know i ******* about Terry and all, but a character from a video game over-yonder, and a bullet hell at that(not a huge fan of bullet hells)? Eh....just...not really my cup of tea.
Good for you

Shroob

Sup?
I'm guessing because most of the people who would ask that question to them don't care enough about that character. You could try to ask them yourself if at all possible.
I disagree.

Reimu has a fairly large fanbase over on gamefaqs, which is Vergs stomping ground.

D

Deleted member

hmm, i'm debating getting a friend of mine who just got into Yugioh a Starter deck. His deck atm is literal garbage(around 100 cards of old 1999-era monsters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom