• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I've been watching the 90's Hulk show again and I still like it quite a bit. But it loses it's unique somber tone with She-Hulk getting thrown in, I haven't gotten to the Gray Hulk parts yet, but I know he's even more cheesy. Still like it though. And Mark Hamill's Gargoyle has it rough. Free my boy. Also Rick Jones in this show is the most 90'S MAN TO EVER LIVE. I wish Ghost Rider got his own 90's show, because his voice actor is great. Glad they brought him back in UMVC3. He actually sounds like a Ghost, and not a generic growly demon.

Took a photo from my bedroom window.
The sky is like this due to the amount of smoke and fires.
View attachment 250342
I hope you stay safe. Although that sky is eerily calming to look at.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Iirc, they live in AUS and AUS is getting massive fires
Yeah, almost every day for the past few weeks there's been smoke everywhere and fires spreading all over the place.

Plus looks like the fires are going to continue until March which sucks.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I think it’s funny how they didn’t even try anything this year. I mean, why spend hundreds on getting people and making a video that no one’s gonna like? Just make a compilation lol

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I think it’s funny how they didn’t even try anything this year. I mean, why spend hundreds on getting people and making a video that no one’s gonna like? Just make a compilation lol
They'd probably spend more so in the thousands. Plane tickets cost some real Guap.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Aight so I’ve gotten word that **** might be leakin. I dunno who or what it is, but I do know that I’m gonna doo for the next week. We’re this close, I wanna preserve the surprise.

L8ter.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Aight so I’ve gotten word that **** might be leakin. I dunno who or what it is, but I do know that I’m gonna doo for the next week. We’re this close, I wanna preserve the surprise.

L8ter.
You better get swoled up while you hide in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

L8ter.
Anyone notice Noipoi and leaks are never in the same thread at the same time?

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994

L8ter.
Too late, Fighter 5 already leaked:

0f995eebacb8e215edbe1a88965b7412-2.png

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

L8ter.
I don’t see any indication of such a thing happening. Where did you hear this?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I've been watching the 90's Hulk show again and I still like it quite a bit. But it loses it's unique somber tone with She-Hulk getting thrown in, I haven't gotten to the Gray Hulk parts yet, but I know he's even more cheesy. Still like it though. And Mark Hamill's Gargoyle has it rough. Free my boy. Also Rick Jones in this show is the most 90'S MAN TO EVER LIVE. I wish Ghost Rider got his own 90's show, because his voice actor is great. Glad they brought him back in UMVC3. He actually sounds like a Ghost, and not a generic growly demon.

I hope you stay safe. Although that sky is eerily calming to look at.
Why is that?
BTW thanks for your kind help.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I don’t see any indication of such a thing happening. Where did you hear this?
There's a fake leak in the Newcomer Thread that debunked in, like ten minutes.

It's actually kinda sad.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Here's a cool remix I found for Two of Braves. KokiRemix does good GBA/DS Era Mega Man.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Why is that?
BTW thanks for your kind help.
Something about the yellowish sky is oddly soothing, yet knowing the reason the sky is that color makes it much more eerie, since it's related to fires that might put people in danger.

I'm not really sure if I helped much, just wishing you and yours well through this crummy situation. Same goes for PLATINUM7 PLATINUM7 . I think he's also from Australia.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

For some reason, speculating the last two Tekken characters for Season 3 is far more fun than here in Smash.

All I see in most YT comments is "Where's Jun" or "Where's Kunimitsu" and it doesn't bother me the slightest bit because everyone is ******** about Akuma

osby

Smash Obsessed
This music is goo, no idea if a remix or not.

how someone could believe that an entire trailer get leaked for a huge reveal ahead of time is beyond me. That and no footage equals fake right off the bat for something like this tbh.
Okay, but "some guy named Mario is taunting you"?

Writing goals.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Something about the yellowish sky is oddly soothing, yet known the reason the sky is that color makes it much more eerie, since it's related to fires that might put people in danger.

I'm not really sure if I helped much, just wishing you and yours well through this crummy situation. Same goes for PLATINUM7 PLATINUM7 . I think he's also from Australia.
Thanks for your kindness.

Also seeing the sun itself glowing as a bright red colour is nightmarish. (Reminds me of SCP-001 "When Day Breaks") And the entirety of Down Under itself looking like a smoke-drenched apocalyptic landscape with our red sun ominously floating above the burning skies is pure chilling.
(Hope I stay safe.)
20191206_182120.jpg

fm0t4arg96i31.png

Both Sun and SCP-001 look so eerily similar.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
I may or may not have put over 80 hours into Pokemon Platinum in the last two months.

I should play other video games.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Me when I managed to get my Kommo-o to +2/+2/+2/+2/+2 and dynamax it, only for my opponent to send in a Mimikyu.
Always remember to check the team viewer, kids.

D

Deleted member

Thanks for your kindness.

Also seeing the sun itself glowing as a bright red colour is nightmarish. (Reminds me of SCP-001 "When Day Breaks") And the entirety of Down Under itself looking like a smoke-drenched apocalyptic landscape with our red sun ominously floating above the burning skies is pure chilling.
(Hope I stay safe.)
View attachment 250369
View attachment 250370
Both Sun and SCP-001 look so eerily similar.
It's JOJO: DIAMOND IS UNBREAKABLE in real life! Run for your life, before the stand users get ya :p
1575621480670.png

D

Deleted member

I love how this is genuinely one of the most terrifying things in Jojo history but people who don't watch Jojo will have no ****ing clue what the significance behind this is
They only know of ZA WARUDO. peasants, just peasants! /s

D

Deleted member

This music is goo, no idea if a remix or not.

how someone could believe that an entire trailer get leaked for a huge reveal ahead of time is beyond me. That and no footage equals fake right off the bat for something like this tbh
And to think the TGA had secure anti-leak provisions locked in.

Shroob

Sup?
There's a very small, vocal group vehemently opposing it

But it seems like Smogon is pushing hard to outright ban Dyna/Gigantimaxing outright off ladder.

Gooooooooood riddance.

Not only was that mechanic uninspired and unfun, but it also pretty much meant "You must run Imposter Ditto or you lose." at the highest levels of play.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
There's a very small, vocal group vehemently opposing it

But it seems like Smogon is pushing hard to outright ban Dyna/Gigantimaxing outright off ladder.

Gooooooooood riddance.

Not only was that mechanic uninspired and unfun, but it also pretty much meant "You must run Imposter Ditto or you lose." at the highest levels of play.
is there one valid argument for the vocal minority

Shroob

Sup?
is there one valid argument for the vocal minority
No.

It's all "It's too early to know if it's REALLY broken!"

or

"You can't just outright ban the new mechanic!"

It's all a bunch of "Well achksually you don't know if the metagame will develop around beating it!"

And in a way, it has

By FORCING you to run Imposter Ditto or be at a huge disadvantage.

Any metagame where you have to run a specific single Pokemon or you risk outright losing is not healthy.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
No.

It's all "It's too early to know if it's REALLY broken!"

or

"You can't just outright ban the new mechanic!"

It's all a bunch of "Well achksually you don't know if the metagame will develop around beating it!"

And in a way, it has

By FORCING you to run Imposter Ditto or be at a huge disadvantage.

Any metagame where you have to run a specific single Pokemon or you risk outright losing is not healthy.
You forgot "just ban the abusers" as if practically every pokemon isn't capable of abusing it in some way.

Oh and "has anyone tried using Fly or Dig yet?"

I actually kind of like dynamaxing in concept but even I'll admit its unpredictability and sheer power/bulk just throws too big of a wrench in the check/balance system to be healthy.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
You forgot "just ban the abusers" as if practically every pokemon isn't capable of abusing it in some way.

Oh and "has anyone tried using Fly or Dig yet?"

I actually kind of like dynamaxing in concept but even I'll admit its unpredictability and sheer power/bulk just throws too big of a wrench in the check/balance system to be healthy.
The ironic thing is that Showdown never even added the Doubled HP thing.

It's still busted as hell without doubling your HP, on cart it's even more ****ing stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom