• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You can literally fight MatPat, his wife, and his kid.

Gaming at it’s finest.

1575587620165.jpeg

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
So apparenly the makers of CDi zelda made other games, such as this one that has the same voice actor for Link. Too bad this footage wasn't found and uploaded until a week ago, it could have been prime YTP material.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So apparenly the makers of CDi zelda made other games, such as this one that has the same voice actor for Link. Too bad this footage wasn't found and uploaded until a week ago, it could have been prime YTP material.
untitled.png

"Can I go now?"

D

Deleted member

What a way to end the decade. A breaking update on the developers of Zelda ****ing CDi :yoshi:
Imagine if the year ended with Despacito 2 and the first trailer of Space Jam 2 getting shown at the Game Awards.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Dang it, why is everyone and their brother releasing stuff in March next year? Animal Crossing, Persona, and One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 are bunched up right next to each other.

Whyyyyyyyyy :drsad:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Dang it, why is everyone and their brother releasing stuff in March next year? Animal Crossing, Persona, and One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 are bunched up right next to each other.

Whyyyyyyyyy :drsad:
March is like, the last relevant window to release last gen games unaffected by the PS5/Scarlet’s reveal and launch.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Since we're on this topic:
I legit have mini panic attacks whenever that alert bell has more than 2-3 alerts, because like it or not, I really don't want you guys to hate me. I really don't.
I admit my way of ****posting has annoyed the lot of you, and yeah, that really wasn't that great of a time for me.
But hey, at least someone outside of the Buddyfight wiki actually knows what Buddyfight is now, no? If no-one here actually bothered to research Buddyfight, eh, I figured as much.
I woke up to 50+ notifications one time and legit thought I pissed a few people off with something I said.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Something interesting characters still standing:

dragonborn

Phoenix wright

reimu

monster hunter

any first party

sora

For the most part any of these would be pretty good.

And papa Genos made a fun idea for a Phoenix trailer.

which was that Phoenix takes joker to court for stealing the inaction and then takes it for himself or it was his originally. That would be pretty fun actually

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Something interesting characters still standing:

dragonborn

Phoenix wright

reimu

monster hunter

any first party

sora

For the most part any of these would be pretty good.

And papa Genos made a fun idea for a Phoenix trailer.

which was that Phoenix takes joker to court for stealing the inaction and then takes it for himself or it was his originally. That would be pretty fun actually
Okay. This is ENTIRELY my opinion. But I have never seen a single concept for a reveal trailer for Phoenix that actually hyped him up and didn’t read like bad fanfiction.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Okay. This is ENTIRELY my opinion. But I have never seen a single concept for a reveal trailer for Phoenix that actually hyped him up and didn’t read like bad fanfiction.
I’m intrigued, what do you mean?

my personal favorite idea is to have him object to the end of a presentation or have it setup like the Mario sunshine court scene. You could also have a whole trail setup and then Phoenix reaches for one last piece of evidence and bam pulls out the smash letter.

do you not like any ideas like that?

D

Deleted member

Okay. This is ENTIRELY my opinion. But I have never seen a single concept for a reveal trailer for Phoenix that actually hyped him up and didn’t read like bad fanfic toon.
I could say the same about Doomguy, ngl.

I even made a bingo out of every single trope I found in every fan-written Smash trailer for the character:
7CD3B276-408A-4FED-9401-C146D1399A7D.jpeg

However, I wouldn’t count that as something against a character but rather lack of creativity from the part of the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom