• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hoo boy, was reading up on some cards on the Buddyfight wikia, and uh, I remembered this existed:
Screenshot 2019-12-05 at 5.58.58 PM (1).png

(It's much longer than this, but it involves some..touchy subjects that I'm not sure are appropriate here)
This is why I don't speak of the BF Wiki that much; it's fine for researching cards, but the moment you start doing anything....hoo boy, it turns into a bad place to be real fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’m intrigued, what do you mean?

my personal favorite idea is to have him object to the end of a presentation or have it setup like the Mario sunshine court scene. You could also have a whole trail setup and then Phoenix reaches for one last piece of evidence and bam pulls out the smash letter.

do you not like any ideas like that?
I don’t know. Setting it up in the courtroom and then going into battle gameplay just feels corny and out of place. I almost feel like his trailer should be like Villager or Isabelle. Where all the courtroom stuff is separate from the Smash gameplay or appearances of other characters.

Like, we see the tail end of a trial with him. He wins. People congratulate him. And then Maya is like “Nick! I almost forgot! You got a letter!” Then it’s a smash meter and it just hard cuts to gameplay.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I’m not one to usually say something isn’t a coincidence, but....

There’s no way this is a coincidence right?

Also I’m betting right now that prize is a copy of smash and the fighters pass for free

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Hoo boy, was reading up on some cards on the Buddyfight wikia, and uh, I remembered this existed:
View attachment 250255
(It's much longer than this, but it involves some..touchy subjects that I'm not sure are appropriate here)
This is why I don't speak of the BF Wiki that much; it's fine for researching cards, but the moment you start doing anything....hoo boy, it turns into a bad place to be real fast.
Why are you trying to bring Buddyfight drama into our safe little haven?

Noipoi

Howdy!
They’re doing construction on my block, and for some reason it sounds like the cries of the damned from the shadow realm or something

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I’m not one to usually say something isn’t a coincidence, but....

There’s no way this is a coincidence right?
A holiday contest?

Yeah it's good traffic and was definitely not coincidental.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
View attachment 250255
Probably not the best idea to bring drama from another site here, chief.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
View attachment 250255
Okay but why do we need to need to know the drama mr keemstar

Noipoi

Howdy!
View attachment 250255
We generate enough drama of our own, we don’t need other people’s drama too lol

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
A holiday contest?

Yeah it's good traffic and was definitely not coincidental.
But why put smash exactly on the fame awards day when is their biggest seller. That’s an end of contest prize if you ask me and not thrown in the middle

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Almost done max leveling all of the classes in D3.

Despite my hype for Necro, I still think Crusader/Demon Hunter are my favorites.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
But why put smash exactly on the fame awards day when is their biggest seller. That’s an end of contest prize if you ask me and not thrown in the middle
Could be, could not be. A game awards showcase is inevitable, but I doubt the giveaways that won't even be given away when the prize is revealed.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
so you know that whole don’t anniversary fiasco? It gets worse:

The guy behind it has been getting payed by multiple companies over the years for original work. Except his work isn’t original, it’s all plagiarized from other people. He’s now disappeared from the online world and that’s just a big oof.

D

Deleted member

Sakurai may have deconfirmed Iron Man and Goku...

But he surely has not deconfirmed them:

D

Deleted member

If he is the chaotic neutral guy who does whatever he wants, then I am...

...I am...

...I’ll think what I am later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom