• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Ah ****, apparently by clicking a button on Amazon dot com during checkout, it just auto-adds you to the 30-day Prime Trial and charges you a buck for some reason.

Welp, that's $1 I can't get back now. Have to hope my parents let me use some of my savings, otherwise I woulda just wasted a dollar.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I played the DQ11 demo for like, an hour and I really wasn’t feeling it. But I keep hearing it’s great. Maybe I should give it another shot...
The combat starts to open up a lot more when you find some party members and fill out skill trees to unlock additional abilities.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I've been playing the dq11 demo too. I've gotten about four hours in now I think, hoping to play more over the break.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I simultaneously laughed and puked in front of a customer, so odds are, your day is better than mine, so I won't even ask how y'all doing.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Why am I enjoying this game so much? I spent months and months Gamefreak bashing, this game was supposed to be a dumpster fire?!?!?
That's what happens when the collective hyperbolic Internet exaggerates something's flaws while completely brushing aside its strengths.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well, I just booted up the game, and it has an opening cutscene in the style of a corny 60’s advertisement and I love it.

D

Deleted member

Hand over your card, you're out of the club.
You still got me! I'm devoted to the cause!
obligatory punny joke video thing:

I think I'll stop for now, got IRL problems(along with trying to get my parents to let me use some of my savings money) to deal with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I really like the animation for Cinderace's Pyro Ball technique; it's pretty fun to watch and a nice showcase of its character.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
alrighty y'all sorry for the ama delay. Had some trouble figuring who was available and whatnot

Michael the Spikester's ama is now up

From now on, for consistency, I'm gonna be uploading them on Fridays and Mondays, instead of Thursdays and Sundays. If you have an issue with this, please let me know.

Actually, this'll work out very well for next week, assuming Thanksgivng's on Thursday. Let's just say I (as well as a good amount of y'all, probably) woiuld be a little occupied that day.

Anyways, next two names will be revealed soon.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just got scared by a mobile game.

I just got scared by a free to play mobile game.

I need help.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
alrighty, our first ama for next week will be

and our second will be

expect their amas to drop next Monday and Friday respectively, if they are available of course

Shroob

Sup?
>Watching a video on a tragic war event

*Commercial*

"SAVE BIG ON CHRISTMAS SALES THIS WEEK"

Talk about tonal whiplash.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My xbox 360 popped.

It powers on, but then turns itself off.

What did I do to deserve this ****? These last two weeks has been nothing but ass to me.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
tfw they haven't been seen in nearly a month
yeah, I'm not expecting any response from them anytime soon lol.

probably gonna end up putting theirs on hold til they finally log back on.

let's see if they respond to me by Monday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom